shape
carat
color
clarity

CBD oil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you both.

whitwave, I am reading that also, about companies, at least in states where it is legal for recreational and/or medical, that they are dropping or considering dropping testing.

In reading, there are some CBD oils that are THC free. But then you have to know you are working with a legit company (apparently some lie about the stats), and one that uses third party testing.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be careful or verify what a person’s company tests for. My friend and I live in California. It was specified that CBD products will produce a positive result. They are not 100% THC free. The concentration is just very, very small.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, it sounds like he just loses then.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't given up yet, I need to find this child some relief. I may come to a dead end, but I'm going to investigate thoroughly. I came across this article, and within it near the end it lists two companies (apparently among others) that state their oil is THC free. Not almost, but free. I will be contacting them for further questioning. They may be streching the truth, or not. We'll see. But I thought I'd post this for anyone else who may be wanting to use the oil but is also apprehensive.

https://herb.co/marijuana/news/will-cbd-oil-show-up-on-a-drug-test/

Some of the comments could glean some info also....

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, the Lazarus naturals regular potency oil taste like you are eating a mature tree. Lol. I wasn’t expecting that since the oil I got from Herb in New Orleans is light and pleasant with a tinge of mint.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
whitewave, do you find it working though?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
whitewave, do you find it working though?

I only tried the Lazarus regular potency once and has a fitful sleep.

The Herb import company one... nice sleep. I’m back in NOLA so will go get more to bring home.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, the Lazarus naturals regular potency oil taste like you are eating a mature tree. Lol. I wasn’t expecting that since the oil I got from Herb in New Orleans is light and pleasant with a tinge of mint.
some of the oils are cut with flavor to make it more palatable. Mine are uncut (I have too many allergies so don't want to deal)

I get anything from grass clippings taste to whole damn marijuana stalk taste to hay taste. Does depend on strain. None are unpleasant per se...just...earthy...lol

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
some of the oils are cut with flavor to make it more palatable. Mine are uncut (I have too many allergies so don't want to deal)

I get anything from grass clippings taste to whole damn marijuana stalk taste to hay taste. Does depend on strain. None are unpleasant per se...just...earthy...lol

Good to know, thanks.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it didn’t taste like hemp, I would be suspicious that it was too diluted.

Charolette’s web makes one that is flavored with chocolate mint.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I only tried the Lazarus regular potency once and has a fitful sleep.

The Herb import company one... nice sleep. I’m back in NOLA so will go get more to bring home.

There is a company called stevesgoods that sells a water soluble CBD distillate. You can pretty much mix it into anything.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Correction - it's Uncanny Wellness, not stevesgoods that has this.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This morning I finally contacted two companies about their "supposed" THC free oil. Have only heard back from one, HempMeds. They are mentioned in the article I posted up thread. I wrote and explained my son is trying to get a job and simply cannot risk failing a possible test. Here is the response.

Hello Ellen,

Thank you for writing in, I understand your concern about drug testing and we do carry THC free products specifically for cases like yours. Our RSHO-X line and our new Humulus line both contain 0% THC and were formulated for people who have to submit to drug testing for their jobs. If you have any other questions please feel free to either email me directly or call our customer support line at 866-273-8502.

Thank You,

Ryan

:appl::dance::appl:8):mrgreen::sun:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This morning I finally contacted two companies about their "supposed" THC free oil. Have only heard back from one, HempMeds. They are mentioned in the article I posted up thread. I wrote and explained my son is trying to get a job and simply cannot risk failing a possible test. Here is the response.

Hello Ellen,

Thank you for writing in, I understand your concern about drug testing and we do carry THC free products specifically for cases like yours. Our RSHO-X line and our new Humulus line both contain 0% THC and were formulated for people who have to submit to drug testing for their jobs. If you have any other questions please feel free to either email me directly or call our customer support line at 866-273-8502.

Thank You,

Ryan

:appl::dance::appl:8):mrgreen::sun:

Oh good. My BIL would be interested in this as well.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will post as soon as I hear from the other company. And I'm going to look for other companies that promote THC Free and see what else I can find.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This from CBDiistillery.

Hello Ellen,

Thank you for reaching out. We are a hemp derived CBD company, all of our products contain less than 0.3% THC :) Please check out our test results for further verification of potency and purity!

Our Isolate, Terpsolate, Gummies, Isolate Softgels, Capsules and Vape Products have no detectable THC. Our Tinctures (Pet and Human), Full Spectrum Softgels, Wax and Topicals are made with a Full Spectrum CBD Oil and contain less than 0.3%. (this bold is mine)

We are not legally able to make any recommendations or guarantees with drug tests on THC free or Full Spectrum products. If that is a concern, I would recommend doing some further research before making the decision to consume any CBD products.

Wishing you the best and please let me know if I can answer any additional questions.

Thank you for being a part of the #CBDMovement and for your continued support of The CBDistillery™.

Have a great day.
- Collette

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata, are you recommending this line because you have tried it and liked it?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would recommend trying the oil and then giving yourself a drug test. That is what I would do to prove to myself that there wouldn’t be a positive result.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ellen, I hit post reply before I completed that post above and then got distracted and forgot all about it. Apologies. The intent was to offer another source for products. I just ordered a few things from them yesterday based on a couple of dermatologist reviews I found online. This company was on a list of 10 top CBD retailers along with the one Diamondseeker gets her stuff from. Their stuff is certified by 3rd party to contain what the label lists. Imma gonna remain a skeptic until I try the stuff and will post here on results.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to your results Matata.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased from CBD for Life: Foot cream, face cream, tincture 300 mg, CBD rub.

I'm sleeping better but also doing intermittent fasting and started taking a high quality vitamin formulated for women so I'm not sure if it's just the oil or a combo of things contributing to better sleep.

The face cream and foot cream are amazing. The foot cream got rid of stubborn dry skin patches in 2 days. Face cream is better than any moisturizer I've ever tried.

The CBD rub is supposed to help with aches and pains. It soothed my perpetually tight and sore pectoris major in less than 2 minutes. I have a bit of arthritis in my right thumb and it helped soreness there too. The rub didn't cure the soreness but gave temporary relief.

The creams and rubs are very aromatic. The downside to this is that my cats go bonkers over the aroma and are stuck to me like velcro while they inhale the vapors. The aroma sticks to clothes, sheets, shoes. I keep finding my cats with their heads stuffed into my slippers. I wonder if the effect is something similar to catnip.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased from CBD for Life: Foot cream, face cream, tincture 300 mg, CBD rub.

The creams and rubs are very aromatic. The downside to this is that my cats go bonkers over the aroma and are stuck to me like velcro while they inhale the vapors. The aroma sticks to clothes, sheets, shoes. I keep finding my cats with their heads stuffed into my slippers. I wonder if the effect is something similar to catnip.

Very funny

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got the Lazarus HP for myself but haven't started taking it yet. I already knew it had an earthy taste, but that doesn't paticularly bother me because I don't care to have unneeded additives. I'll just take it with something if I can't stand the taste.

@Ellen My understanding is that full spectrum oil is key. I think Lazarus THC-free is an isolate and not full spectrum. So be super careful because it needs to really be full spectrum.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got the Lazarus HP for myself but haven't started taking it yet. I already knew it had an earthy taste, but that doesn't paticularly bother me because I don't care to have unneeded additives. I'll just take it with something if I can't stand the taste.

@Ellen My understanding is that full spectrum oil is key. I think Lazarus THC-free is an isolate and not full spectrum. So be super careful because it needs to really be full spectrum.

I just ordered some more Lazarus HP and it already shipped

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Are you saying you think the full spectrum is what works best? Sorry, I am being a bit dense at the moment. :oops2:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results