shape
carat
color
clarity

CBD oil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got the Lazarus HP for myself but haven't started taking it yet.
Will you kindly update after you start taking it? I was about to place an order today but then I read a lot of google reviews about their shipping/delivery issues and chickened out.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will you kindly update after you start taking it? I was about to place an order today but then I read a lot of google reviews about their shipping/delivery issues and chickened out.

My first order took a while to arrive but this second order seems to have shipped a few hours after I placed the order.

The free shipping is UPS ground and I think it comes from the west coast so you might be ok.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The free shipping is UPS ground and I think it comes from the west coast so you might be ok.
The issue people complained about is that a shipping label was produced, tracking # sent, but UPS claimed the packages weren't shipped. Lazarus claimed they were shipped. Customers said in spite of reshipping, their packages took weeks to arrive and getting email responses from the company about issues was difficult. Conjecture is that the labels were printed right away but sat around for quite some time before packages were actually shipped. These are recent complaints. Sounds as though they might be experiencing growing pangs or just have ineffective shipping room staff. It would be highly unusual for UPS to make that many mistakes with a single client. I'm also taking into account that some of those complaints can be from trolls/competitors.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The issue people complained about is that a shipping label was produced, tracking # sent, but UPS claimed the packages weren't shipped. Lazarus claimed they were shipped. Customers said in spite of reshipping, their packages took weeks to arrive and getting email responses from the company about issues was difficult. Conjecture is that the labels were printed right away but sat around for quite some time before packages were actually shipped. These are recent complaints. Sounds as though they might be experiencing growing pangs or just have ineffective shipping room staff. It would be highly unusual for UPS to make that many mistakes with a single client. I'm also taking into account that some of those complaints can be from trolls/competitors.
Gotcha. I’ll let you know when I get mine.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I had not seen that, but they may be having growing pains. My son has ordered twice and I ordered once with no problems. It takes a week or slightly more for it to come (east coast for us) if you choose free shipping. But ours were definitely not delayed from being shipped on their end.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On my last trip I got a new oil to try Perla which is a cbd oil probably less CBD than the last batch of Zeltor I'm using.

Speaking of, I wonder if anyone knows if harvest time of the year means more or less cbd? Current batch of perla is 1.917% cbd and 0.068% thc per 600mg Harvested batch is July 6 of this year. The one I'm using now was harvested in April of this year with 2.037% CBD Being a natural product, I expect percentages to go up and down, Just remarking on it. (and they do taste a little differnt batch to batch.

BTW none of mine are hemp based. Great article over some of the differences https://merryjane.com/health/hemp-cbd-oil-marijuana-cbd-oil-differences

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been taking 5-6 drops morning and evening of the high potency. The drops go under my tongue and I hold it there maybe for a minute before I swallow. I am really doing it more as a preventative thing, so I can't tell you anything concrete about the effects. It's very earthy tasting and I usually do it before I bursh my teeth, but I wash it down with a little water to make sure I am getting it all before brushing.

FreeYourMind83

Rough_Rock
I've been taking 5-6 drops morning and evening of the high potency. The drops go under my tongue and I hold it there maybe for a minute before I swallow. I am really doing it more as a preventative thing, so I can't tell you anything concrete about the effects. It's very earthy tasting and I usually do it before I bursh my teeth, but I wash it down with a little water to make sure I am getting it all before brushing.

Do you try to use it in cooking? Or adding it to drinks? I tried this one https://cannasos.com/news/recipes/delicious-canna-creamsicle-smoothie-made-easy it was truly delicious.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you try to use it in cooking? Or adding it to drinks?

No, just easier to do it with the drops! I don't think it's a good idea to use in cooking. I don't know if that would change the effectiveness at all. I think if someone wanted to, they could add a drop of therapeutic grade peppermint oil to the little bottle to tone down the taste, but I can deal with it as it is.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I hate about the CBD is that as an oil, it can take an hour to really kick in. I DID try it as a vape for more emergency type use. Here's the interesting part of all of this;

Milder migraines are helped with CBD but they don't totally go away. I have to add additional pharmaceuticals, or, add some THC to the mix to totally get rid of them. No getting around this.

Commercial OTC CBD didn't do squat for the pain, even up to 2ML! Nor did I sleep (so you guys are very lucky if it puts you to sleep) The other half uses it and he gets more out of it than I ever did. Also, I'm doing some reading and finding that most CBD products out there might not be totally honest about the amount of thc in there. So for those who have to be drug tested be very very careful.

So I will stick with medical grade CBD because it does work best for my situation, and I do a bit of a chaser of sorts based on some experimenting. I take 1ml when I feel migrane symptoms no matter how bad I think it will be. If it becomes a monster, then I have to take additional THC. I might add some additional CBD at bedtime. Last migraine I had to take quite a bit, it was absolutely ugly, but the next day, it was gone. No lingering effects, no lingering ghost headaches, which I got even when taking imitrex!

The good in this; I do sleep better with medical grade stuff. I feel more rested in the mornings especially, and its actually helped my anxiety. I don't feel like total crap for days on end after a mega migrane, and its early days yet but I hope that this will also help with migraine frequency. Also as a side note, those aches and pains we all get when we get older get helped by this stuff too.

The bad is the taste but well.... I can live with that. I have an ebike so I do use that instead for close trips around my area.

I've also found the cbd/thc combo that allows me to work (finally!) without making me a total ditzy airhead.

And thankfully I don't get the munchies with ANY of it!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.newsweek.com/cannabidio...lth&utm_medium=Feed&utm_campaign=Partnerships

CBD showing promise in treating psychosis. This is a big deal to me...someone who takes an antipsychotic.

Btw, @diamondseeker2006 , I made the switch from seroquel to Latuda and it has been life changing. There is no weaning from one to the other. I just switched. One day I took seroquel, the next day I took Latuda. There is no sedation. My suicidal thoughts are gone. My mood is totally improved. I walk differently. I can’t tell you how amazing this has been. But I have had to learn to sleep again..LOL!

I will be talking high potency CBD with my new psychiatrist at my next appointment.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.newsweek.com/cannabidio...lth&utm_medium=Feed&utm_campaign=Partnerships

CBD showing promise in treating psychosis. This is a big deal to me...someone who takes an antipsychotic.

Btw, @diamondseeker2006 , I made the switch from seroquel to Latuda and it has been life changing. There is no weaning from one to the other. I just switched. One day I took seroquel, the next day I took Latuda. There is no sedation. My suicidal thoughts are gone. My mood is totally improved. I walk differently. I can’t tell you how amazing this has been. But I have had to learn to sleep again..LOL!

I will be talking high potency CBD with my new psychiatrist at my next appointment.

Wow, I am SO happy for you, House Cat!!! That is the greatest news! I have not heard of that drug, but I am glad it is working so much better for you! My family member is weaning off his meds, and it's a rough time, but we will have to see how it goes. I think he could do very well if we had access to medical cannabis (with low THC), but right now, the CBD oil helps.

I don't have a lot of hope that traditional doctors are going to go for anything natural (because they are pretty much taught what pharmaceuticals to prescribe (and little to nothing about nutrition and natural remedies), so it will be interesting to see what yours says.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My son has been on Latuda for about 2 years now and has been stable the whole time. His provider has decided his only dx is extreme anxiety.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found a CBD vape pen. I ordered one. Will keep you all posted.

https://elixinol.com/product/x-pen/

When I saw that I almost had a heart attack...lol This is more or less a syringe delivery system which makes it less messy than the bottle. In some ways I hate to think what it would taste like, though the delivery should be a lot cleaner.

I went and looked at the CofA https://s3-us-east-2.amazonaws.com/...ads/2018/07/25185423/X-pen-000009BB0120-1.pdf

Glad to see they actually have them for the products!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I saw that I almost had a heart attack...lol This is more or less a syringe delivery system which makes it less messy than the bottle. In some ways I hate to think what it would taste like, though the delivery should be a lot cleaner.

I went and looked at the CofA https://s3-us-east-2.amazonaws.com/...ads/2018/07/25185423/X-pen-000009BB0120-1.pdf

Glad to see they actually have them for the products!

Right lol. I ordered it, paid, and then went and looked for videos and I was like “oh no!” :eek2: I sent an email asking to cancel and that I am looking for a vape pen.

You are right about the taste and the measured delivery. Mor accurate for sure, but it has to be gross.

This place has vape pens, but I don’t know what I’m looking at. http://koicbd.com/

I told my son to look it over and tell me what to buy for him.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you go for vaping, make sure you don't get the flavored stuff. I know some people really like it an all but there's no real safety data on vaping that stuff. so who knows whats really in there (some don't disclose whats even in the flavorings, even at the MM level)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you go for vaping, make sure you don't get the flavored stuff. I know some people really like it an all but there's no real safety data on vaping that stuff. so who knows whats really in there (some don't disclose whats even in the flavorings, even at the MM level)

Oh, I agree. The whole vape thing is so unnatural to me, but I suppose he would use it more on campus instead of the oil.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also bought this one and followed the links in the description and bought a blue juice and two spare cartridges.

https://koicbd.com/product/koi-stik/

I spoke with the people at Elixinol and they have no vapable products. They cancelled my order.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Trying again for extreme anxiety. Up to 7 drops a day with L-theanine. Seems to help?
Anxiety sucks. Big time.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing is easier than drops, to me. Just takes slightly longer to work. It makes sense that a little more THC would help for sleep and anxiety. It makes me extremely angry considering the number of people suffering and having to try meds with awful side effects and limited effectiveness. My son has weaned himself off of most of his meds but keeps some anxiety meds for emergencies. He feels bad, of course, but the oil helps. I just hope it’s not to much longer before medical CBD is legalized in my state. Not to mention, there’s plenty of evidence that it can be helpful in curing things like cancer (which explains why it’s not legal).

@Begonia I really hope you get some relief. Severe anxiety is horrible!

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2D66B6FD-18EF-46F4-BACE-00A76D4B3999.jpeg 7B99F9C4-D2AE-43B1-A748-19AC0AAA3694.jpeg D45AD199-1890-4E1C-B6A5-F2239D4CA39B.jpeg

Very very cool. It’s smooth and just a very slight pleasant taste— sort of a sweet mint I guess. Just a hint.

I like this much better than oil.

I’ll have to report back about my son’s two vape kits I bought him and which he eventually prefers.

0% THC

BerryMarry

Rough_Rock
Hi there,
Saw this thread and couldn't pass it by,
You discuss CBD oil. I started vaping it a month ago. My friend recommended it to me. It's difficult for me to trust people without any confirmation of their words. I started searching on the Internet.
I was choosing from these reviews on Vapingdaily https://vapingdaily.com/best-vape-juices-and-e-liquids/cbd-vape-oils-juices/
I've chosen Harmony Original CBD oil. It's quite nice but would like to try something else. Maybe someone can recommend me something?

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I suffer from Reynauds syndrome and it was suggested by a friend that I try CBD oil. My hands get so cold they hurt and change color and I'm willing to try nearly anything to help. I've only been taking it for a few days so I don't know if it will work yet. But - I'm having sad and troubling dreams since I started to take it. Anyone else have that experience and if so, does it get better? I'm taking oil without THC. If the dreams don't cease, I'll return the oil (I bought it from a place with a 60 day return policy of it doesn't work). I don't suffer from anxiety and don't have chronic pain so I'm really trying it on!y for reynauds.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I suffer from Reynauds syndrome and it was suggested by a friend that I try CBD oil. My hands get so cold they hurt and change color and I'm willing to try nearly anything to help. I've only been taking it for a few days so I don't know if it will work yet. But - I'm having sad and troubling dreams since I started to take it. Anyone else have that experience and if so, does it get better? I'm taking oil without THC. If the dreams don't cease, I'll return the oil (I bought it from a place with a 60 day return policy of it doesn't work). I don't suffer from anxiety and don't have chronic pain so I'm really trying it on!y for reynauds.

Hello eapj,

My wife has had Reynauds for years (can't even walk through the freezer section of the grocery store) and found a combination of essential oils that worked wonders for her. You might google that? It is a terrible condition!

OH, and for everyone - there are now news stories about people being arrested for having CBD oil in some states :-o

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results