color
clarity

Can''t wait any longer...

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
awww.. that''s good!!! I can''t wait to see the diamond!!!

That diamond is meant to be yours!!! Call me cheesy, but I always think if it''s meant to be yours, it will be yours.

what about the setting?

AnneTossy

Rough_Rock
Ugh, Beezy, I don''t know how you do it! I just realized you made this original post 1 and a half months ago! Poor thing, you''re probably dying with anticipation! I hope you get it soon, dust dust dust!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 11:20:40 AM
Author: AnneTossy
Ugh, Beezy, I don''t know how you do it! I just realized you made this original post 1 and a half months ago! Poor thing, you''re probably dying with anticipation! I hope you get it soon, dust dust dust!
Anne, you feel disgusted too huh? You should tell my BF lol!!!

The ring was with Tacori for 2 months (set and fix). Yesterday I was just telling my bf how I just want to get engaged already. I was like "you know we''ll get engaged soon, you bought the ring, why wait?" He''s like "just be patient... keep your pants on..."
32.gif

I don''t understand. The ring is here, just sitting in the bank. It''s not like he''s not ready to get married. I''m getting frustrated!!!
39.gif

Anyways, how''s your ring? coming soon?

A

Anonymous

It''s of little (no?) consolation...but I''m SURE he has a proposal plan. It sucks that he couldn''t do it sooner, but you''re going to have such wonderful memories when he does propose that hopefully you''ll be okay with all of the time it took. When I was in your position, I remember thinking "omg just propose already!!!" too, but I was SO glad that he did it when he did. I''ll remember that day forever. I''m SURE you will too!
2.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know if he has a plan yet. He''s not romantic. I''m the romantic one. I''m sure I will remember the day forever. I just want to remember it SOONER!!! like NOW!
30.gif
31.gif

AnneTossy

Rough_Rock
Yeah, that definitely stinks! But, I''m thinking he''s probably working on a really great proposal, and it sounds like you shouldn''t have to wait too much longer.

My ring is coming along good, I think. lol. The last time i squeezed any info out of my mom she said it would be ready for pickup on the 3rd, which is saturday. We''re going out of town for the 4th and 5th...so maybe then? I''m trying not to get my hopes up though! Who knows if the ring will actually be done on time or if he''s going to want to propose so soon after getting it. We''ll see!

Hopefully your SO will pull off a big surprise. Is there any way for him to get the ring out of the bank without you knowing?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 3:33:30 PM
Yeah, that definitely stinks! But, I''m thinking he''s probably working on a really great proposal, and it sounds like you shouldn''t have to wait too much longer.

My ring is coming along good, I think. lol. The last time i squeezed any info out of my mom she said it would be ready for pickup on the 3rd, which is saturday. We''re going out of town for the 4th and 5th...so maybe then? I''m trying not to get my hopes up though! Who knows if the ring will actually be done on time or if he''s going to want to propose so soon after getting it. We''ll see!

Hopefully your SO will pull off a big surprise. Is there any way for him to get the ring out of the bank without you knowing?
DUST to you this weekend then. Hope you don''t have to wait like me.
15.gif

nope. Only me and my parents can have access to the safety deposit box. My parents are away. I don''t think he''ll ask me to take it out. Then won''t be a SURPRISE. lol.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 5:20:58 PM
Author: beezygal

15.gif

nope. Only me and my parents can have access to the safety deposit box. My parents are away. I don''t think he''ll ask me to take it out. Then won''t be a SURPRISE. lol.

When in doubt, think of me :) I''m on 8 months now!

I wonder how far up the list I''d be right now if I had joined it back in November...hmmmm.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 5:29:03 PM
Author: Autumnovember

15.gif

I wonder how far up the list I''d be right now if I had joined it back in November...hmmmm.

yes. Autumn. I was thinking about you. You''re my HERO. I''m so so proud of you! I could never wait that long knowing he has the ring. Hope you don''t have to wait any longer.. or else he''ll have to face all the gals here. We''ve got your back!!!
31.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 5:31:58 PM
Date: 6/30/2010 5:29:03 PM

Author: Autumnovember

15.gif

yes. Autumn. I was thinking about you. You''re my HERO. I''m so so proud of you! I could never wait that long knowing he has the ring. Hope you don''t have to wait any longer.. or else he''ll have to face all the gals here. We''ve got your back!!!
31.gif

Hahahhahahahha...I actually told him that I was gonna show him all the stuff we talk about on here and how all my ladies on here are on MY side
11.gif

Your proposal will be here before you know it.

My new thing is to ask for hints, hahaha. From SO himself, and from my best friend because she knows when its going to happen and how..

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
GL Anne.. lost of dust your way!!!

Beezy and Autumn-- you are both my here.. I am on top of every detail of this process and couldn''t imagine having the patience to wait when its done.

I really hope I just don''t know when he has it in his possession lol It''ll be safer for the both of us

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results