shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t wait any longer...

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
i hope so.. now.. i''m scared it won''t be perfect the second time.... but I did explain it very clearly to the guy today. I''m just thinking too much!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Sweet! We can be Tacori twins :)

My BF bought the 2578 RD for my E-ring :)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 11:55:33 PM
Author: Autumnovember
Sweet! We can be Tacori twins :)

My BF bought the 2578 RD for my E-ring :)
it''s very pretty! You like high setting too?

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
I was worried that the diamond would be too high on my finger, ( currently i work with kids, and dont want ti to snag on everything!, but then i saw the lowered diamonds and i just thought the diamond looked a lot smaller than it really was ) so the jeweler said that they would make it justttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt right and put it in the middle. I still have yet to see it but i hope to see it before he proposes to make sure its perfect :) Hope everything works out!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2010 1:20:33 AM
Author: nicoleben
I was worried that the diamond would be too high on my finger, ( currently i work with kids, and dont want ti to snag on everything!, but then i saw the lowered diamonds and i just thought the diamond looked a lot smaller than it really was ) so the jeweler said that they would make it justttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt right and put it in the middle. I still have yet to see it but i hope to see it before he proposes to make sure its perfect :) Hope everything works out!
I know how you feel. I''m also very nervous about my ring now. Since I''m having it just lower by A LITTLE.. it should be ok. I was VERY clear on how I want it to be. High setting just makes the diamonds soooooooooo much better. I''m a piano teacher/pianist, so I should be ok with a high setting. (I can show it off when I play the piano
30.gif
) We''ll cross our fingers together!!!! I''m sure our rings will turn out fine. We need to stop thinking about it.. ''cuz thinking about it is driving me crazy!!!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
hahah I KNOW!!!... my boyfriend is sitting behind me on the couch while im on the laptop on the floor and hes like.. CAN I READ WHAT U WRITE!? im like.. NO wayyyy get out of here, but hell still pick up his laptop and sneak a peek on the website ... i dont have anything to hide .. its just funny cuz he knows how excited I am.. im not engaged yet and I was looking at wedding venues last night... Hershey Gardens is my dream wedding, but we will see hehehehehehe... Im gidddddddy.. !!
30.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
heehee... I always tell my bf about this site. he's like... I see you make lots of new friends there. I'm always like " another girl got engaged.. I'm going to be moved up higher on the LIW list..." HAHA He knows I'm always on PS. I'm sure he's glad I don't have to talk to him about wedding/engagement ALL THE TIME! ('cuz you know us gals can go on FOREVER)

btw... I just googled Hershey Gardens... very dreamy!!! very pretty!

do you know when your bf will get the ring?

My ring should be ready on Wed. Hope nothing is wrong with it this time!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
well last time i talked to him about it, it will b a few months... however, the engagement will come this year and no later!! I told him i wanted to see it before i got it on my hand just to see if i wanted it higher or lower and he said that was fine, but then i decided if i really wanted to change it i can do it after the propoal.. we went through a local jeweler here in the scranton area and i just found them to be more personable and not pushy and i liked that.. besides i picked out my diamond and setting seperately..while kays and all them said they would give me a price quote first and the whole shebang.. they said they would call me the following thursday but never called til the week after that. I said.. THE HECK WITH THAT!... but yes he will have it within the next 3 months, im assuming, from what he says,,,so YAY!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Im sure your ring will be gorgeous!!!! Cant wait til he proposes! Its such exciting news!!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
that''s nice. The store we went to is not pushy at all. I like it that way. I have no idea when my bf will propose even though we''ll have the ring again this week. Hope I don''t have to wait too long. I''m thinking he should propose on our 6 years anniversary or earlier. I would be soooooooo upset if he didn''t propose on our 6 years (July 24).

I''m sure your ring is gorgeous too!!!! We''re just too anal.. lol

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
i hope he proposes to u soon!!! esp on ur 6th year ann. Lots of luck!!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
i don''t think I can wait that long. I need to keep myself better with stuff!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is ready for pick up!!! My bf will pick it up tomorrow!

I''m so nervous. Hope this time around will be perfect!!! Hope it is set the way I want!

Gals... I need lots of dust pleaseeeeee!!!

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
anxiously waiting for your update!!!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Eeks Beezygal ! This is exciting.

Dust for a prefect ring !!!!!

Proposal dust too!!!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
update:

The ring is so screwed up...

1. The center diamond is SLIGHTLY off center. I can tell. My bf said.. even the guy at the store can tell it''s like.. less than 1mm off the center. If he knows, why didn''t he tell the goldsmith to fix it?
2. One of the prongs goes in a bit more than the other. It doesn''t look right from the top.
3. The top of the prongs are not flat, not even.

I don''t know if it''s all in my mind or what. The more I look at it, the more weird it looks. It probably not that bad, but I just can''t believe it''s like this.

The only thing they did right is the way they lowered the diamond. I can''t see that much metal on the prongs anymore, yet still able to see the bottom of the diamond. My bf keeps on hugging me and telling me everything will be ok. I went from frustrated to sad. I told my bf that even though I look ok from the outside, I''m crying inside. He''s going to call the store tomorrow. I don''t know if I can trust them to do any more work on my ring. We''ll see if we can send it to Tacori to fix it. We should have sent it to Tacori in the first time. It''s too late anyways. I don''t know. I don''t think what to think. I had a feeling something is going wrong with the ring today. When I look at the ring, my heart just doesn''t skip a beat like I used to. I''m scared it won''t be the TACORI ring it supposed to be anymore.
39.gif
14.gif
7.gif
40.gif

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
big
7.gif

Don''t worry yet, I think it can still be fixed, but I''d send it to Tacori if you can!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
39.gif
38.gif
39.gif

Yes! That''s what I want. But we''ll see what happen.
39.gif

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Can you post pics of your concerns?

And send to Tacori for the setting for sure if you are not happy with it!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Just came back from the store. They are sending it to Tacori to straighten the setting. It will take a few weeks, but I''m absolutely ok with it. I''m hoping Tacori will fix whatever that needs to be fixed. I''m still worried though. Tacori should be more professional?

Sorry, I was too upset to take any pictures of the setting. The center diamond is just off to one side.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
I''ve actually talked to someone from tacori about this problem. I''m going in the medical field and was concerned that my setting would one day get bent beyond repair or something, and where would that leave me? Her answer: well then, we''ll just make a new setting! Welcome to the Tacori family!

I hope that helps you out a little tiny bit to know if it''s not perfect, then they will do whatever it takes to fix it!

: )

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I know Tacori has a very good lifetime guarantee. I just need a day to calm myself down, since I''ve been disappointed twice this couple of weeks. I told the guy I don''t want the diamond to be any lower. I''m sure Tacori will do a good job of it. I just wished we sent it to Tacori the first time. Now we know!

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Hey Beezy - Sorry that your ring isn''t everything you dreamed of.. yet.
38.gif
That sucks that you''ve had to make so many changes, but at least all of the fixing is happening before your man has proposed. That way when he does propose your ring will be PERFECT and you''ll never have to take it off your finger! You picked a gorgeous ring and I don''t think there is anything wrong with being super picky about something that you''re going to wear for a very very long time. Good luck girlie!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/4/2010 1:13:27 AM
Author: PavePrincess
Hey Beezy - Sorry that your ring isn''t everything you dreamed of.. yet.
38.gif
That sucks that you''ve had to make so many changes, but at least all of the fixing is happening before your man has proposed. That way when he does propose your ring will be PERFECT and you''ll never have to take it off your finger! You picked a gorgeous ring and I don''t think there is anything wrong with being super picky about something that you''re going to wear for a very very long time. Good luck girlie!
Thanks! I wasn''t going to see the ring when it was ready. I''m glad I did. I wanted it to be perfect when my bf proposes. I think Tacori will make it right. I was thinking about that yesterday. Of course I can be picky. It''s a ring I''m gonna be wearing FOREVER.

Congrats on your engagement again.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
update:

I still can''t stop thinking about my ring. I''m thinking about what can be screwed up this time.. the third time around. I can''t stay positive... even though my mom and my bf think Tacori will make sure it is perfect. I don''t want to think TOO positive knowing that I might be disappointed again.

Probably 3 more weeks go to before it arrives.
39.gif
38.gif
7.gif
23.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Beezy--Yes...Love high settings. I have pictures of it on my finger from this weekend. He took it out of the bank and we looked at it together. I couldn't resist....hahah

I'm worried about two things:

When I start working (nurse) how in the world am I gonna wear it under gloves?

and also

I think it might be kinda tight
7.gif

It doesn't *feel* tight but I can see finger fat and its beyond annoying.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Sending dust- dust- dusty- dust to you beezygal for your ring to come back to you well set in all it''s sparkly gorgeousness
1.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2010 11:40:42 PM
Author: Autumnovember
Beezy--Yes...Love high settings. I have pictures of it on my finger from this weekend. He took it out of the bank and we looked at it together. I couldn''t resist....hahah

I''m worried about two things:

When I start working (nurse) how in the world am I gonna wear it under gloves?

and also

I think it might be kinda tight
7.gif

It doesn''t *feel* tight but I can see finger fat and its beyond annoying.
I know.. once you see the ring... you just can''t be apart with it, right?

Would you be bothered if the ring spins a lot? Maybe you were HOT when you tried the ring? (I''m sure you look hot no matter what
31.gif
) You have to really try it a few times to see if it is really that TIGHT. I''m sure it can be resized a LITTLE bit!

I guess.. maybe we have too much free time to worry about stuff like this. The more I think about my ring.. the more stuff I have to worry about.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2010 11:47:04 PM
Author: 16ocean
Sending dust- dust- dusty- dust to you beezygal for your ring to come back to you well set in all it''s sparkly gorgeousness
1.gif
thank you very much 16ocean.
28.gif
I just need to stop thinking about it.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beezy I am so sorry!
15.gif
The only advice I have is to sit back and relax and let TACORI fix it. Keep in mind that if it is not perfect the next time, no biggie! Send it back again. The delay is hard but the end will be worth it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results