Can''t wait any longer...

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/20/2010 2:39:09 PM
Author: beezygal
Date: 5/20/2010 1:40:50 PM

Author: Grlsbestfrnd

I''m sure he could get it from your mom without you knowing. I want my proposal to be a complete surprise too. Gosh, I''ve been so antsy with you waiting for this this ring! lol

awww... thx!!! I''m looking forward to tomorrow. My bf wants me to look at the finished product. He wants to make sure the diamond is set JUST RIGHT.

I told him not to let me wait for too long. I have a feeling he''ll wait ''til our 6 year-anniversary.. which is July 24. It seems so long from now!

ahhhhh! if it''s not set right (and i''m sure it will be since you''ll be there telling them exactly how you want it set) you can go back another time when the ring is on your hand :razz:

so excited for you. July 24 does seem like forever when you know it''s sitting at the bank, but time will fly :)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2010 3:04:28 PM
Author: caroleena

ahhhhh! if it''s not set right (and i''m sure it will be since you''ll be there telling them exactly how you want it set) you can go back another time when the ring is on your hand :razz:

so excited for you. July 24 does seem like forever when you know it''s sitting at the bank, but time will fly :)
hey my PS twin! Haven''t seen you around for awhile!

Well! I''m just excited and nervous to see the ring tomorrow. Hope it will be perfect.
32.gif

He is taking a day off tomorrow just for the ring. Maybe he''s so anxious that he won''t wait? I hope him I''m on the LIW list. lol We''ll see!!! How is your ring coming along?

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Exciting, exciting, Beezygal !

Is is tommorow yet?.....how about now?.......now?

If you see the set stone, will you snap a few quick pics?

I hope they do a realy good job of setting it. Your BF must be getting anxious/nervous too?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2010 4:36:10 PM
Author: HopeDream
Exciting, exciting, Beezygal !

Is is tommorow yet?.....how about now?.......now?

If you see the set stone, will you snap a few quick pics?

I hope they do a realy good job of setting it. Your BF must be getting anxious/nervous too?
I wish today is FRIDAY!!!!

I have the diamond with me today. I couldn''t stop looking at it. I''m looking at it at different angles... different lightings... soo sparkly!!! It literally sparkles in the dark.

I don''t think I''ll take pics of it, ''cuz then I''ll be looking at the pictures everyday. I wanna "forget" wat it looks like until the BIG proposal.

How about you? When is your bf gonna propose? Any hints?

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/20/2010 3:15:53 PM

hey my PS twin! Haven''t seen you around for awhile!

Well! I''m just excited and nervous to see the ring tomorrow. Hope it will be perfect.
32.gif

He is taking a day off tomorrow just for the ring. Maybe he''s so anxious that he won''t wait? I hope him I''m on the LIW list. lol We''ll see!!! How is your ring coming along?

I was away for a mini trip (windy city), but I''m all caught up now! lol at first I thought I''d gotten over my PS obsession, and would lay low, but I''m back in full force
25.gif

Yeah, I bet he''s really excited, and it would be pretty hard to hold on to it for a while after that! sparkly things like to be seen :)

I know a rough timeline - ring should be done by the end of May. I have no idea about its progress though, but I DO think about it
31.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2010 5:57:49 PM
Author: caroleena

I was away for a mini trip (windy city), but I''m all caught up now! lol at first I thought I''d gotten over my PS obsession, and would lay low, but I''m back in full force
25.gif

Yeah, I bet he''s really excited, and it would be pretty hard to hold on to it for a while after that! sparkly things like to be seen :)

I know a rough timeline - ring should be done by the end of May. I have no idea about its progress though, but I DO think about it
31.gif
nice. Hope you had a good trip! It''s very windy here these few days.

end of May is here soon!!! Do you think he''ll wait long before he proposes? I don''t get them... why can''t they just do it? lol

I don''t want to be just his GF anymore. I want to be called his fiance.
31.gif
Everytime I hear him refer me as his gf... I feel weird and disgusted. lol

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I saw my setting! It is breath taking. We can''t get the ring ''til Wed the earliest. I''m so excited. At first, I was nervous about the ring size, but it''s all good. We went in the morning when my fingers are a bit bigger, so it was a bit tight going over the knuckle.. but it was alright and somewhat loose on my finger. No muffin tops! I can''t wait for the finished product. I can''t stop smiling all day!!!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I can''t wait til he proposes so we can see it on you! I think my hands would shake if I was trying on my ring lol. I''m glad the fit was great.

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/21/2010 6:05:53 PM
I saw my setting! It is breath taking. We can't get the ring 'til Wed the earliest. I'm so excited. At first, I was nervous about the ring size, but it's all good. We went in the morning when my fingers are a bit bigger, so it was a bit tight going over the knuckle.. but it was alright and somewhat loose on my finger. No muffin tops! I can't wait for the finished product. I can't stop smiling all day!!!

wahoooooo!!!!!! I hope I don't have the muffin tops either, I'm worried about it as well! lol.

I am so anxious for everything, I just want to forget about it, but harder said than done.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock

update: The ring is ready to be picked up tomorrow! My bf will pick it up sometime this week. I''m so excited! I can''t stop thinking about it. However, the more I think about it, the more nervous I am. At first I was scared the ring size is too small and my finger will have muffin-top. I tried the finished setting last week. It was PERFECT! Now, I''m worried they won''t set the diamond like the display one in store. I keep on thinking what if they set it toooooooooooo low... or toooooooooooooo high. The diamond should be set like the one at the store (the one I tried on), isn''t it? See... I''m thinking too much.

A funny incident happened yesterday. Yesterday night, I was talking to my bf''s friend online. He just moved to the UK over the weekend hoping to find a job.

Me: How''s England?
Him: Congratulation! You are engaged!
Me: No, I''m not engaged. What gives you that idea?
Him: OH REALLY? You''re not? I must have misinterpreted it.
Me: Did my bf tell you something?
Him: Let''s talk about something else...

Then, he said twice throughout the conversation that he''ll hear some good news from me soon. LOL.

I told my bf today about the conversation. He was laughing. He told his friend he bought a ring. Maybe he thought my bf asked me already. He would have ruined the surprise if I have no idea about the ring.

25.gif

Even though my parents and some of my friends (those from out of town) know about the ring, we decided not to tell anyone else about our engagement until it''s official. Maybe my bf is getting excited about the proposal and he had to share it with his friend? My bf said he needs to get the ring as soon as possible because he doesn''t want it to be at the store for too long. Is he getting anxious?

Last week when I took the diamond out from the safe deposit box in the bank, I snapped a few pictures of the diamond. Let me try uploading them! Stay tuned!
30.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry if the pictures look yellow and blurry. I didn''t want to take the diamond out of its box. The diamond looks a lot whiter without the glass top.
30.gif

DSC1534.jpg

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
This one is not blurry!!! YEAH!!! I was trying to capture the arrows.... it''s hard. The diamond kinda sits on one side in the box.

DSC1535.jpg

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
last sneek peek!
30.gif

hope it''ll look good in my tacori setting...

DSC1536.jpg

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Ooh! pretty pretty pretty!

Beezygal your diamond is absolutely gorgeous!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
thank you thank you thank you! I can''t stop looking at it. I miss my diamond. lol...

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG OMG OMG

Major update: My bf just called! He's gonna leave work early to pick up the ring!!! OMG! He wants me to see if the ring is set the way I want. I told him I don't want to see it. I know I'm gonna cry once I see the ring. I wanted to cry already knowing the ring is ready! I'm a very emotional girl. He wants to go for dinner tonight. He said he will show my mom the ring... and propose to her... LOL funny!
26.gif
Since my mom saw the ring before, she will know what it should look like. I'm so excited! I had to ask.. "are you planning to wait a long time before you propose?" He said "no... I won't." Maybe he's just trying to shut me up? For the time being, the ring will go to my mom's safe deposit box in the bank! I promise I won't peek!!!!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Your diamond is gorgeous!!!

OMG it sounds like he is getting sooooo anxious. I bet he doesn''t wait even a week to propose lol. I wonder if he''ll do it tonight at dinner?! Maybe not since I think I remember you saying he wants to really surprise you and propose when you don''t expect it.

I think it could be any day now though!! So exciting
9.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 5:00:02 PM
Author: Grlsbestfrnd
Your diamond is gorgeous!!!

OMG it sounds like he is getting sooooo anxious. I bet he doesn''t wait even a week to propose lol. I wonder if he''ll do it tonight at dinner?! Maybe not since I think I remember you saying he wants to really surprise you and propose when you don''t expect it.

I think it could be any day now though!! So exciting
9.gif
thank you grls!

No! He won''t do it tonight FOR SURE! He''s actually gonna give the ring to my mom and she''ll go to the bank tomorrow!

A

Anonymous

The terrible LIW in me (hey, it''s hard to give up that "maybe today!!" addiction, even if I already have mine!) says...

Maybe he just wants you to THINK he''s giving it to her tonight! Bwhahaha
11.gif
Seriously though, it really sounds like you''ll be a FI in no time at all, so good luck!
9.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 5:37:01 PM
Author: tammy77
The terrible LIW in me (hey, it''s hard to give up that ''maybe today!!'' addiction, even if I already have mine!) says...

Maybe he just wants you to THINK he''s giving it to her tonight! Bwhahaha
11.gif
Seriously though, it really sounds like you''ll be a FI in no time at all, so good luck!
9.gif
lol.. I don''t want to be called his "gf" anymore. It digusts me. lol Anyways, I hope I won''t start picking fights with him about when he''s gonna propose. I''ll be a good girl. I''ll try my best.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Which Tacori setting did you pick out, beezygal?

I tried to creep through your old post to find the number but the new PS is acting a little funny on my lap top.. so sorry!

P.S. I''m so excited for you!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock

Tacori 2561

disappointing upset:

32.gif

The ring is missing a diamond. It can be fixed no problem, so I didn''t look at the ring. My bf has been tempting me all night to open it. He waves it in front of me pretending to open it. I keep on avoiding it. However, when I look at the appraisal. There''s a picture of my ring. OMG. The ring looks awkward. The diamond is set WAYYYYYYYYYY too high. (I didn''t know there''s a picture on the appraisal at first). I pick this Tacori ring because I love the high setting. However, the person sets the diamond well too high. It doesn''t look like the picture online. See how the diamond is going up the prong and there''s not a lot of metal showing? Well, for my ring, the metal is showing 3-4 times more than the picture. I''m very disappointed and upset. However, I''m glad I see the ring. I want it to be perfect when my bf proposes with it. I don''t want it to ruin the BIG moment.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
hmm... actually the more I look at it on my finger. I think it's alright. The diamond is not THAT high. The picture online was kinda at an angle.. that's why it seems to be showing less metal. Maybe I forgot how high it is. I love the way it is set. However, the missing diamond needs to be replaced! I realized there's a scratch on the prong too..
39.gif

OMG I'm so picky.

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
ack! big boo on the missing diamond. GRRR

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry your ring isn''t totaly perfect Beezygal. Maybe when they replace the diamond they can also polish your prong?

I think setting height is definately something to get used to, but if it realy bugs you, maybe you could ask about getting it set lower?

I bet your diamond is super sparkly. It must be so exciting to try on your ring!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I think i might have it lowered. I love the height, but I don''t want to see that much of the metal.. like.. diamonds up the prongs and suddenly BIG chuck on metal! I''m gonna drop it off.. like.. now! Will update later!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Just back from the store. They probably don''t have to send it to Tacori. It will be done by next week. They''ll polish the claw, replace the diamond, and lower the diamond by JUST a little. I explained how I want it to be set. He understands it totally and drew out a picture of it. I hope this is it! I''m glad I see the ring. Hopefully the ring will be ready for a proposal next week! I need lots of dust gals! Hope it will turn out fine! I''m very nervous about it! Thank you!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Make sure you do not void the Tacori warranty by letting the jeweler work on the ring!

I am sorry about the missing diamond, but it is just part of owning pave
1.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 5:46:19 PM
Author: dreamer_d
Make sure you do not void the Tacori warranty by letting the jeweler work on the ring!

I am sorry about the missing diamond, but it is just part of owning pave
1.gif
yup.. I asked the person about the warranty. He said he'll contact Tacori and hopefully they can replace the diamond without voiding the warranty. Maybe Tacori can reimurse the diamond. (he said) We'll see what happen...

My bf hasn't proposed yet.. and the diamond is already missing.
32.gif

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, beezygal. But it will be all worth it when you have that perfect Tacori ring on your finger!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results