carat
color
clarity

Can''t wait any longer...

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
thank you dreamer!
26.gif

I''m trying not to think about it. There''s nothing I can do now anyways.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
update:

The ring should arrive from Tacori tomorrow or Friday. Since my bf has this whole week off, we''ll go pick it up together. I''m so nervous. Hope tacori will fix it right... the way it should be. Wish me luck gals!!!
32.gif
20.gif

damons

Shiny_Rock
Good luck! I hope everything looks good.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Good luck Beezy!

You''ve had quite the saga - I hope this time it turns out perfectly!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
You must be so excited! I really hope it all works out this time for you. I''m looking forward to seeing it!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
thanks damons, hopedream, merilenda. I am SOOOO nervous. I don''t know what to feel right now. Last two times I expected the ring to be perfect and it turned out it wasn''t.... now.. the third time around, I don''t want to EXPECT too much then be disappointed again.

My bf said something like he''ll propose by or before our 6-yr anniversary.. on July 24. I really hope the ring is perfect this time!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure it will be great, third time''s a charm right? Anyway, it''s Tacori fixing it so I''m sure you have no worries.

I''m crossing my fingers for you anyway, Good Luck!

I can''t wait to see this ring on your finger!
31.gif

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Yay!! Have that camera ready!!

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
really crossing my fingers for ya! can''t wait to hear an update

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20.gif

The RING IS IN!!!! The guy checked it out. He said... it is perfect and pretty!

Like Grlsbestfrnd, he said third time''s a charm.

But I won''t hold my breath until I see the ring!

I hope he''ll propose soon, but.. I don''t think so.
40.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATE!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

BF and I went to pick up the ring. It looks AMAZING! Tacori did a very good job. The guy at the store asked Tacori to check every diamonds on the setting carefully again because a diamond felt off before. YEAH!!! THIRD TIME''S A CHARM!!!

After that, we went to put it in the safe deposit box in the bank. My bf will have to ask my mom to take it out when he is ready to propose. The problem is... my mom is away on vacation and won''t be back ''til July 18. I told him I was hoping to be engaged by our 6-yr anni on July 24. hmmm...

Thanks everyone for the DUST!!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thats AWESOME news!!!!!!!!

And I agree, no pics?!?!?!?!?!?

**DUST**
36.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t get to take a picture. We went straight to the bank from the store. BF doesn''t want to keep it in house at all!!!
8.gif
I was hoping he might want to propose sooner.. so.. we don''t need to take it to the bank.

Autumn, I don''t know how you did it... your ring was sitting in the bank for 7 months. I already miss my ring now...

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 4:16:18 PM
Author: beezygal
I didn''t get to take a picture. We went straight to the bank from the store. BF doesn''t want to keep it in house at all!!!
8.gif
I was hoping he might want to propose sooner.. so.. we don''t need to take it to the bank.

Autumn, I don''t know how you did it... your ring was sitting in the bank for 7 months. I already miss my ring now...

Honestly, I sit here often and think about it and I''m not sure how I did it either. Really. It helped tremendously when he took it out of the bank and gave it to my dad to hold onto. My dad told me to not even try to look for it because I''d never ever find it...COOL.
29.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 4:27:15 PM
Author: Autumnovember

8.gif

Honestly, I sit here often and think about it and I''m not sure how I did it either. Really. It helped tremendously when he took it out of the bank and gave it to my dad to hold onto. My dad told me to not even try to look for it because I''d never ever find it...COOL.
29.gif
You must be so excited! Maybe he''ll propose on the 4th of July?
31.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 4:35:23 PM
Date: 6/25/2010 4:27:15 PM

Author: Autumnovember

8.gif

29.gif

You must be so excited! Maybe he''ll propose on the 4th of July?
31.gif

Negative--We''ll be in separate states for fourth of july
15.gif

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
OOO beezy good update! July 24th isnt so far away considering how long you have already been waiting

36.gif
Yay you will definately be off the list before my BF gets it together lol

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
thx dawn.... how''s ring shopping with your bf?

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Aw that''s too bad about the 4th...I thought it would be so cool and so romantic to have a fireworks proposal.

It shouldn''t be too long from the sound of it. Can''t wait to see your ring!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 9:12:54 PM
Author: merilenda
Aw that''s too bad about the 4th...I thought it would be so cool and so romantic to have a fireworks proposal.

It shouldn''t be too long from the sound of it. Can''t wait to see your ring!
merilenda... I think you should remove your signature at the bottom... you''re not longer a LIW!!! I envy you...
31.gif

I''m a Canadian, so I celebrate July 1 instead... but.. it won''t happen that day. I just asked my bf a few seconds ago. HA

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''m so glad your ring is perfect, I knew it would be
2.gif
lol.

July 24th isn''t TOO far away I guess. I hope he surprises you and does it sooner though, the suspense is killing me! HAHA

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 12:07:13 AM
Author: Grlsbestfrnd
Yay! I''m so glad your ring is perfect, I knew it would be
2.gif
lol.

July 24th isn''t TOO far away I guess. I hope he surprises you and does it sooner though, the suspense is killing me! HAHA
it''s also killing me... I guess.. he''ll propose anytime between July 19-24? lol

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Thnks fo aasking.. Its going good... havent seen anything spectacular yet though. I think I spend way too much on here now comparing details etc LOL

But we are going to Mark T at ERD on Tuesday after work so that will def be an experience for us and hopefully wa good one at that!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 12:49:04 PM
Author: dawnabee
Thnks fo aasking.. Its going good... havent seen anything spectacular yet though. I think I spend way too much on here now comparing details etc LOL

But we are going to Mark T at ERD on Tuesday after work so that will def be an experience for us and hopefully wa good one at that!
i was like that when I was picking out my setting. At first, I just want a simple soltaire... I didn''t even want to try on one with pave stones. Then, one day, I decided to try on one with pave stones with a high setting. I fell in love with it. However, we didn''t like the diamond in that setting, I could see inclusions. Then, we keep on looking for other settings. I would always compare the first one with every settings I see later on. I''m also telling my bf... this one isn''t like that one. HAHA... he''s like they''re all the same... Eventually I found this Tacori.

spend as much time as you want on a setting.. you want it to make your heart skip a beat everytime you look at it.
30.gif

good luck on Tuesday. Let me know wat happen :)

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
I NEED DUST BEEZY!!!

It seems like the world is always standing in my way. So Mark wrote today to confirm our appt and he thought it was for 6... well we cant make it there at 6 we''d have to make it in at 630-7. He has another appointment at 7. I can''t believe he messed up the times!! He is asking the other person if they could go later but still has not replied back to me
7.gif

Booooooo
15.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2010 4:30:58 PM
I NEED DUST BEEZY!!!

It seems like the world is always standing in my way. So Mark wrote today to confirm our appt and he thought it was for 6... well we cant make it there at 6 we'd have to make it in at 630-7. He has another appointment at 7. I can't believe he messed up the times!! He is asking the other person if they could go later but still has not replied back to me
7.gif

Booooooo
15.gif
awwww... I hope they can switch it around. OMG... but guess what.. my ring was screwed up twice and third time's a charm. I'm sure a little disappointment along the road will be worth it in the end. I can't wait to see what setting you'll get.

I forgot if you are looking at both diamonds and settings today?

almost forgot.. DUST coming your way.. LOTS OF IT!!! DUST THUNDERSTORM coming your way.
28.gif

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Aww I am sorry about your setting but yes 3x is lucky! I am a bad PS buddy... I started a new job about a month ago and haven''t been able to keep up with here. Just now I am slowly trickling back in bc BF started talking of it again.

Happy to report your dust Thunderstorm worked! Thank you! He was able to reschedule the other couple later and we met him on time and he was wonderful!! We just looked at diamonds today and guess what???!!! My BF put a non-refundable deposit on an old mine brilliant cushion woooohoooooooooooo :) Its ours
36.gif
We werent expecting to find something so fast and are still waiting on one of his bank CDS to mature which is in mid July or something so thats where the ring money is now.

Anywayyyy I am thrilled... will post specs and full experience in SMTR tommorrow but I am afraid I dont have any pics yet bc it all happened so fast! It was everything I wanted though so I could not be happier and my bf was in love with the stone at first site. Surprise Surprise

Next is the setting quest

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2010 11:14:31 PM
Aww I am sorry about your setting but yes 3x is lucky! I am a bad PS buddy... I started a new job about a month ago and haven''t been able to keep up with here. Just now I am slowly trickling back in bc BF started talking of it again.

Happy to report your dust Thunderstorm worked! Thank you! He was able to reschedule the other couple later and we met him on time and he was wonderful!! We just looked at diamonds today and guess what???!!! My BF put a non-refundable deposit on an old mine brilliant cushion woooohoooooooooooo :) Its ours
36.gif
We werent expecting to find something so fast and are still waiting on one of his bank CDS to mature which is in mid July or something so thats where the ring money is now.

Anywayyyy I am thrilled... will post specs and full experience in SMTR tommorrow but I am afraid I dont have any pics yet bc it all happened so fast! It was everything I wanted though so I could not be happier and my bf was in love with the stone at first site. Surprise Surprise

Next is the setting quest
That''s great news! I love old cuts and I''m looking forward to pictures!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Thanks 4Ever!! It really was a surprise to me.. and is still

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results