shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I see some asschers with halos and no bezels...

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the idea of the micropave split shank! Its so delicate and will really emphasise your asscher, dainty claws will also help!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, yes, I am very excited now. This is what I want-- still keep a somewhat solitare profile, thin the shank, light it up, give setting some room to breathe and open it up a little.

Make it pretty and keep the stone as it is.

I love my stone. I think I really lucked out and paid a very decent price for a beautiful stone. It's length/width is 1.03 which many wouldn't like, but I was torn between and asscher and an emerald, so it's perfect for me. She is bright and alive.

She can't be boxed in.

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My asscher specs:
1.52 carat
G color
VS1
Very good symmetry
Excellent polish
69.7% depth
62% table
6.35mm x 6.15mm x 4.29 mm
L/W 1.03

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
I like the look of an asscher with a bullet diamond on each side. When I bought my antique cushion, the original setting had this. Last 2 photos are that ring, unlike you... I wanted a bezel & im so pleased with theoutcone. I found some other misc photos with asschers and bullets as well. Ring design is a lot of nerve racking, exciting fun!!!

IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3129.JPG

IMG_3130.JPG

IMG_3131.JPG

IMG_3133.JPG

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do like those photos! Thanks for adding them.

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
There is a recent thread in rocky from this morning called diamond dilemma, look st the second post by diamond seeker. She has a pretty asscher ring posted and I believe it may have been created by your designer.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was. DS has a larger antique asscher-- around 2.25 carats I believe

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
I was going to suggest something like this...lucky lady! But 1.5c looks like a 5c asscher....love this video and the ring! Just wonder how anyone could be that uninformed.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I doubt that price range, but it is a cool cluster ring. Thanks for posting the link!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results