shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying Moissanite from Tianyu Gems

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
I am currently working with Emily to come up with a pair of earring jackets, dangles! She's quite responsive - many thank's ladies for leading me in this direction.

Yes, Emily is very responsive and kind! In my opinion she would be the go-to person at Tianyu. She gets things done and knows how to give you what you ask for. You will have to post pics for us when you get your design done!;)2

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
My order has been placed and they said they’d get started Monday....now we wait.

And waiting is the hardest part!:(sad Hang in there, hopefully it will pass by before you know it! Cant wait to see your new bling! =)2

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been following this thread, and may ask them to set my synthetic Emerald from Jeff White in future, as I want to set it in a ballerina setting and it will cost a small fortune in diamonds.
DK :))

Q

Queenie60

So frustrating. I am on vacation and only brought my iPad with me. Emily’s emails are coming through as MIME emails (encrypted) so I am not able to open her quotes on my earring jackets. Apple support says that I won’t be able to open on the iPad or any IOS device. What good is the iPad for traveling? I thought it was the same as a computer? Ughhhhh :wall:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
@Queenie60 how frustrating!:eek2: So sorry! Wish I could offer you some help but I am not an Apple user..Hope you can get it figured out.. Do you have access to a laptop or another computer somehow? Maybe in a hotel lobby? I know it isnt much help but trying to think of something.. Maybe someone else more familiar with Apple products knows of a setting that might change the emails back to a format that you can read.. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!:geek2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Queenie60 they are supposed to be equivalent to a computer, so it's weird that you are having these issues! I wonder whether somehow the email address is being picked up as something "untrustworthy" so the data is being encrypted? Can you email her and ask you to send the text of the email via WhatsApp or another chat platform (even Facebook)? Alternatively, it might be the wifi settings where you are staying?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am dying with how awesome Tanya's work is! Just got the package in the mail, ripped it open, and am thrilled. I'm already planning my next projects with them. So impressed that I'm considering replacing my 1ct e-ring OEC moissy with one of their H&A stones.

Warning: PICTURE EXPLOSION.

Earrings first:

k4rSba6.jpg

sbYEwml.jpg

5Pk0KK1.jpg

7yWuiLb.jpg

And now to the eternity band:

Rkw4QFW.jpg

5bA3iWh.jpg
LvOY1qp.jpg

Rs6lv1A.jpg
yPCd5mG.jpg
DmQYuN4.jpg

Comparing it with my older 3/4 moissy eternity (FB stones), makes it even more clear how much higher quality these stones are. Moissy has come SUCH a long way in the next few years, it's mind blowing. I think my 3/4 eternity was purchased at least 2 yrs ago.

TpyBFMG.jpg

Anyone who is on the fence about ordering shouldn't be. I did a pseudo-H&A test just now and at least a few of my eternity band stones have awesome visible arrows (despite me not asking for that in particular). I love everything about it the pieces!

Attachments

• B3tn91V.jpg
    B3tn91V.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 84

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
@lovedogs :shock: Wowsers!! I cant get over the difference of those FB stones from your new Tianyu stones! What a difference a few years makes, hunh? Those are outstanding, congrats to you and thanks for sharing your experience with Tianyu with us! I think that I would feel comfortable ordering from them, I am just very impatient and don't want to wait a month to get my goodies, LOL!:mrgreen2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Taurus2313, right?! It's just insane how fast things changed once the C&C patent expired. And for what it's worth, I paid on June 13th and they arrived today--so not quite a month from beginning to end :) Plus, they shipped the 26th, so EXTREMELY fast shipping, and they gave tracking info.

I'm dreaming of a DBTY necklace and a champagne moissanite surrounded by halo ring. Not to mention the e-ring center stone. haha they are going to clean my wallet (but I'll be sparkly!)

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
:mrgreen:LOL, I agree! Okay, Shipped in 13 days, But you had 2 special order items to be made-;-)Not bad..Then after they were shipped another 6 days to reach you.. That is not bad at all! Actually I am impressed that it reached you within 6 days of shipment!! :appl: YAY!! Are you in the US? (North, South, East or West?)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:mrgreen:LOL, I agree! Okay, Shipped in 13 days, But you had 2 special order items to be made-;-)Not bad..Then after they were shipped another 6 days to reach you.. That is not bad at all! Actually I am impressed that it reached you within 6 days of shipment!! :appl: YAY!! Are you in the US? (North, South, East or West?)

whoops, should have specified location. US, West Coast.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
I'm having this made in rose gold with 3mm OEC on top and 8.5mm at the bottom. They should match the ring that Tianyu made for me last month.
d34104c445b8d8770f9ac59ebdf60ded.jpg

Oy!!o_O I am so loving:kiss2:that earring! I am seriously going to have to get some of those made one day.. Thanks for sharing that with us and hope your custom Rose Gold earrings are everything that you anticipate and more! :dance:

Q

Queenie60

Great earrings @DiaDiva. If I could only receive emails from the that aren’t encrypted. Love the earrings - enjoy wearing them.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Great earrings @DiaDiva. If I could only receive emails from the that aren’t encrypted. Love the earrings - enjoy wearing them.

Queenie, have you tried downloading WeChat to communicate with Tianyu? It's immediate and efficient! That's what I use with them. They don't use WhatsApp.

Q

Queenie60

Thank you for this information. WeChat. Can I download on my phone? And then use the phone number she provided to me? Or via email? I’ll try this. I was able to log into my mail on my husband’s laptop and messages were still encrypted. Appreciate your help.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for this information. WeChat. Can I download on my phone? And then use the phone number she provided to me? Or via email? I’ll try this. I was able to log into my mail on my husband’s laptop and messages were still encrypted. Appreciate your help.

Queenie, you can download the app from App store. And search for tianyu_gems. You can add them and start chatting.

54705EA4-4C9A-45CE-8F9B-5F2552E21ABF.png

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DiaDiva,
Those earrings will be beautiful in rose gold!!!

Heidi2101

Rough_Rock
Premium
Ladies thank you for all the detailed info on ordering and sharing tips and tricks. I just sent Emily an email inquiring about having some earrings made!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I'm having this made in rose gold with 3mm OEC on top and 8.5mm at the bottom. They should match the ring that Tianyu made for me last month.
d34104c445b8d8770f9ac59ebdf60ded.jpg

I am obsessed with this style earring!

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My Tianyu moissy came in yesterday. It was shipped last Monday. (Pretty fast turnaround time for sure.) Here are some photos of the 2.5 ct. Moissanite from Tianyu, that I paid just over $200.00 for, shipping included, and the Moissy from Fire and Brilliance, 2 ct. and the price was just over $700.00. Whoever said taking pictures of two stones was difficult sure was telling the truth! In my opinion, and I'm not an expert, I am just one of those people who buy what they like, I am very pleased with both stones. Seeing them in person makes all the difference, but I welcome any thoughts you may have. The larger stone is going on that band I am getting from a Ruby Lane vendor. Honestly, I think it's going to be gorgeous and you know photos will follow of the finished ring. I will definitely be buying more Moissanites AND jewelry from Tianyu. IMG_8588.jpg IMG_8586.jpg

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Working on another little project, decided to try out Tianyu’s antique oval cut. It will be a milgrain bezel pendant set east/west and affixed to the chain. I ordered a 7x5mm G/H color antique oval set in 14k white gold.

Inspo pics:

8ED9953D-71F1-4AAA-B9D2-0ED7CB1018B6.jpeg

F9B6407D-1791-470A-8A78-5179C0528BB9.jpeg

CAD from Tianyu:

6A17B772-D181-48FF-B8A4-4AC6DAA4ADBA.jpeg

Anyway, hopefully should be a fun, everyday piece to layer with the bezel pendant I already have - the round brilliant diamond that was my original engagement stone and gold from my original wedding band. =)2

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
Working on another little project, decided to try out Tianyu’s antique oval cut. It will be a milgrain bezel pendant set east/west and affixed to the chain. I ordered a 7x5mm G/H color antique oval set in 14k white gold.

Inspo pics:

8ED9953D-71F1-4AAA-B9D2-0ED7CB1018B6.jpeg

F9B6407D-1791-470A-8A78-5179C0528BB9.jpeg

CAD from Tianyu:

6A17B772-D181-48FF-B8A4-4AC6DAA4ADBA.jpeg

Anyway, hopefully should be a fun, everyday piece to layer with the bezel pendant I already have - the round brilliant diamond that was my original engagement stone and gold from my original wedding band. =)2
I can't WAIT to see this. I've never seen a Tianyu antique oval before. I'm going to want one bad after this aren't I? ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results