shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying Moissanite from Tianyu Gems

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2D589C8E-22D7-48B0-80A1-DA251839B3AE.jpeg 161816FC-E446-4611-8478-D8D13CD95EF4.jpeg 9958A1C1-B7B1-423E-8294-91D287935F55.jpeg

My ring got here today. I’m so in love with how it turned out. And I’m so impressed with how quick this process was. Less than 2 weeks from when I first reached out. I’m going to get the prongs checked later today, most likely. They did forget to send me some the side stones just in case any of them fall out.

This looks exceptional!

badmintongirl

Rough_Rock
My ring is finally made! I was supposed to be able to check the stone but was never given a chance prior to mounting even though I requested it at least twice. I'm no expert so here are the pictures that were sent, I'm crossing my fingers they look fine.

NI{TG){BQQ`AXL77A(00L%W.jpg }J33AT}@0V[EZCIGL__(ALL.jpg G~4ZN~9@3HTZ2X`ZVEH[8T0.jpg

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I have placed my second order at Tianyu. The first one was a 7 mm OEC, which I wear as a pendant. At the time as I have ordered it, this vendor was really new, so I didn’t knew, they make custom settings.
This time I have ordered 5*5 mm french cuts in rose gold milgrain bezel studs. I can’t wait to get the CAD.

lovelylovelylife

Rough_Rock
badmintongirl: that looks beautiful!! Love it!
I wanted to see my stone too and then they never showed it before production ‍♀️♀️ Im not stone expert but I was happy with it anyway and it tested as a moissanite in a jewelry store so it was nice to have that confirmation. Even when the shitty jewelry store ppl were laughing in my face for not buying their Charles and colvard moissanite and they told me my ring was probably hollow they were just insecure because they found out China was replicating moissanite and making cheaper rings

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone!
I had a question and wanted to hear thoughts. I got a price quote for a ring without a center stone back on Nov. 2nd.
I just asked again today for another price quote for the same ring with and without a center stone. This time the ring without the center stone is $200 more. With the center stone it is $430.
Just wondering if this is normal that their prices can be so vastly different just a few weeks apart.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today I've got my CAD's for my studs. I have ordered 5 mm french cuts, and according to CAD the studs are going to be 8,6 mm wide. Do you think, the bezel is going to be too thick?
If I calculate, the bezel is than 1.8 mm thick on each side. For me it seems too thick. What do you think?

Attachments

• CAD.pdf
    139.2 KB · Views: 53

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CAD.jpg

Sorry, once more the file as jpg. I hope, you can see it easier.

Areese

Rough_Rock
Has anyone experienced this with their shipping ? 7 days sitting in China. It was expected to be here 3 days ago.
Upsetting since this was supposed to be a gift for dec. 1st and we started the process in early November.
619F614E-95A1-489F-9975-8892C366A277.jpeg

badmintongirl

Rough_Rock
I received two different quotes and had requested for clarification for the pricing. They may have just mixed up your order with someone else's?

Hello everyone!
I had a question and wanted to hear thoughts. I got a price quote for a ring without a center stone back on Nov. 2nd.
I just asked again today for another price quote for the same ring with and without a center stone. This time the ring without the center stone is $200 more. With the center stone it is $430.
Just wondering if this is normal that their prices can be so vastly different just a few weeks apart.

hyperlactemiac

Rough_Rock
CE8D8B48-E9AD-4BE9-8054-6D9CDA4C5CFB.jpeg DBFA8B65-BA9A-42A4-A145-0D9830013B00.jpeg
Got the pictures and video of my finished center stone today! Emerald cut 8,5*6mm DEF color, and it looks gorgeous. I’m still so impressed with their constant follow ups and customer service. What do you all think? ☺️

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CE8D8B48-E9AD-4BE9-8054-6D9CDA4C5CFB.jpeg DBFA8B65-BA9A-42A4-A145-0D9830013B00.jpeg
Got the pictures and video of my finished center stone today! Emerald cut 8,5*6mm DEF color, and it looks gorgeous. I’m still so impressed with their constant follow ups and customer service. What do you all think? ☺️

This stone is so beautiful, it’s really tempting!! I may ask for a quote. :twisted2:

lovelylovelylife

Rough_Rock
Has anyone experienced this with their shipping ? 7 days sitting in China. It was expected to be here 3 days ago.
Upsetting since this was supposed to be a gift for dec. 1st and we started the process in early November.
619F614E-95A1-489F-9975-8892C366A277.jpeg
Are you in the United States? I believe mine took about 5 days. Keep in mind it shipped on a Friday so they probably didn’t actually process it until Monday. Every day they will update the tracking number (I think, trying to remember back to when I had my 1st ring shipped from Tianyu).
So I don’t remember seeing a “clearance event” on mine. From what I googled it looks like it’s going thru customs still. Is there any way to see more details about the clearance event? Like more of a description?

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
My new favorite ring was full of flashes in the car yesterday so I took a few poor quality cell phone pictures. I really love these Tiyanu OECs.
6D43BC29-73BC-43F7-A3C7-E69D1C9E6F90.jpeg
:love::love::love::love: Lovely! I have a sterling silver antique reproduction ring with an 8mm ChrisUK warm white CZ in it, maybe I'll order a stone to put in its' place. Is there only one type of OEC? I don't want to get the wrong one if there are multiple cuts. Hopefully it's not too expensive, in case I hate the cut. I heard it can be a nightmare getting a refund and/or shipping stuff back.

Areese

Rough_Rock
Are you in the United States? I believe mine took about 5 days. Keep in mind it shipped on a Friday so they probably didn’t actually process it until Monday. Every day they will update the tracking number (I think, trying to remember back to when I had my 1st ring shipped from Tianyu).
So I don’t remember seeing a “clearance event” on mine. From what I googled it looks like it’s going thru customs still. Is there any way to see more details about the clearance event? Like more of a description?

Hey, I am in Canada. I’ve never experienced this issue with DHL before so I wasn’t sure if this was due to them marking the package as $20 USD value when it was about $500 USD value.
When I look for more information I found “The status will be updated following customs inspection. A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer if additional requirements are necessary.”

Did not expect something to be stuck in customs this long.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love: Lovely! I have a sterling silver antique reproduction ring with an 8mm ChrisUK warm white CZ in it, maybe I'll order a stone to put in its' place. Is there only one type of OEC? I don't want to get the wrong one if there are multiple cuts. Hopefully it's not too expensive, in case I hate the cut. I heard it can be a nightmare getting a refund and/or shipping stuff back.

I purchased this preloved so I’m not sure if mrsgreeneyes asked for a specific cut or not. I have a slightly smaller one I purchased myself and just got their regular OEC (they may only have one?) and it’s also beautiful. I didn’t ask to see it before it was shipped and didn’t ask for anything special with the cut but I was really happy with it. When I purchased another stone but with a ring, they did show it to me in advance.

The loose stone I got (7 mm) was less than $100 but shipping added about $35. For its beauty, I think it’s a steal. I have seen three Tiyanu stones in person (2 OEC and 1 ACC) and all are really pretty. I guess I lucked out.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, I am in Canada. I’ve never experienced this issue with DHL before so I wasn’t sure if this was due to them marking the package as $20 USD value when it was about $500 USD value.
When I look for more information I found “The status will be updated following customs inspection. A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer if additional requirements are necessary.”

Did not expect something to be stuck in customs this long.
I'm also in Canada and had no issues ordering from Tianyu via DHL. It was shipped on a Friday and arrived monday or tuesday the next week (no duties either). However, if its stuck in customs for this long, I'm wondering if they think it's real and are trying to verify the actual cost?

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more photos of it once it's set.

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
4D3F02E0-6E6B-4DEE-A0C5-A056F506F94A.jpeg I received my CAD for my ring and just gave the green light. Now I’m worried that the stones may be too big for my size US7.5 finger. I really wanted finger coverage on this ring. :kiss2:

I hope it will be ok.

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
The bigger the bling the better!!! :twisted2::appl::appl: I love how the band tapers as it reaches the center stones. When do you expect to receive it?

Areese

Rough_Rock
I'm also in Canada and had no issues ordering from Tianyu via DHL. It was shipped on a Friday and arrived monday or tuesday the next week (no duties either). However, if its stuck in customs for this long, I'm wondering if they think it's real and are trying to verify the actual cost?

That’s what I’m worried about. I was expecting to pay duties on the full amount as well, not sure why they under valued it that much..

Originally it was supposed to be the same, Friday picked up then delivered Tuesday. I’ve called DHL for an update and just said it’s processing at customs and can take up to 30 days. Pretty irritated , especially when you pay for quick shipping method.

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
The bigger the bling the better!!! :twisted2::appl::appl: I love how the band tapers as it reaches the center stones. When do you expect to receive it?

I’m not sure. Should hopefully be done in a week. I hope I get it before Christmas.

badmintongirl

Rough_Rock
Did you gals receive a tracking number? Communication has been a bit lacking since the pics and video were sent to me.

Areese

Rough_Rock
Did you gals receive a tracking number? Communication has been a bit lacking since the pics and video were sent to me.

I had to ask for tracking as they never sent me one (it had already been shipped at that point too)

lovelylovelylife

Rough_Rock
I had to ask for tracking as they never sent me one (it had already been shipped at that point too)
Yeah I asked once and then again the day after just to follow up so they didn’t forget.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep I did. Maybe send another message? I hate the alibaba website but the messaging system is pretty good and I had great response from there.

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
:eek2:

Thank you for posting the video of the GH H&A’s! I plan on ordering some for a 3 stone ring, and I couldn’t make up my mind on the color. I think GH is plenty white! =)2

Question, is that milgrain on the edge of the pendant?

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Guess I’m officially joining the Tianyu club. Fingers crossed that shipping goes smoothly. 2F1184B4-7EA8-4482-93DF-9D349A39F8CF.png 95B49013-C543-4CE2-AF2B-C5D8279CE9DE.png 45866B79-4343-45B7-9FC0-FDDDAF6AE223.png D4213618-303D-4136-BD80-CDCD2B997443.jpeg 83DA3FE6-CC6B-4625-A2DB-74B2014B5039.jpeg

A few weeks ago I have inquired about a frech cut eternity band, but than I decided, my earrings get priority. But to tell the truth, I can`t wait to see your pictures, because a French cut band is my dream band, but I`m not ready to pay the price for a diamond one, and I hope your moissainite one is going to look just as beautiful, as a diamond one.
Please, post picture as soon as possible, because I may have to order it even this year.

And do you mind to tell us the price?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few weeks ago I have inquired about a frech cut eternity band, but than I decided, my earrings get priority. But to tell the truth, I can`t wait to see your pictures, because a French cut band is my dream band, but I`m not ready to pay the price for a diamond one, and I hope your moissainite one is going to look just as beautiful, as a diamond one.
Please, post picture as soon as possible, because I may have to order it even this year.

And do you mind to tell us the price?

Same. The diamond ones like this cost 5k and up. Yikes.

This one was on sale at a special price due to already being in stock as a returned item.

For a new custom one I was quoted 550$ for platinum in a size 5.5. I think their prices are pretty reactive to metal prices though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results