shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying from CeylonSapphireGems: An expensive mistake

Hooooorayyyyy!!! F-ing finally!!!!!!! This calls for a celebration!

But seriously, it shouldn’t have taken this long in the first place! The things he put me and you through, especially you, are NOT OK!

You hush. I'm still salty CeylonSapphireGems didn't deduct all those "fees" from your refund and gave you every penny back. :lol:

XOXO

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AnastasiaBeaverhausen Oh thank god. That’s really all I’ve got right now. What utter madness. Thank you for not removing this thread. The gall of that request.

@Ceylon Sapphire Gems, your former customer’s otherworldly experience with you has not been negated by the fact that you finally held up your end of your sales agreement. Your months of lies and neglect and your repeated disrespect for others’ privacy have earned you precisely the reputation - and the amount of new and repeat business - that you deserve.

@Ionysis, I’m scratching my head to understand why you’d go to these lengths to rescue this vendor. It is unfortunate that your ethical sensibilities will now be forever called into question by anyone who happens to read this thread; @AnastasiaBeaverhausen’s events transcript is damning, but you may want to have the moderators delete a few of your own posts.

Last edited:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
@AnastasiaBeaverhausen Oh thank god. That’s really all I’ve got right now. What utter madness.

@Ceylon Sapphire Gems, your former customer’s otherworldly experience with you has not been negated by the fact that you finally held up your end of your sales agreement. Your months of lies and neglect and your repeated disrespect for others’ privacy have earned you precisely the reputation - and the amount of new and repeat business - that you deserve.

@Ionysis, I’m scratching my head to understand why you’d go to these lengths to rescue this vendor. It is unfortunate that your ethical sensibilities will now be forever called into question by anyone who happens to read this thread; @AnastasiaBeaverhausen’s events transcript is damning, but you may want to have the moderators delete a few of your own posts.

Omg no. Her posts need to be on here permanently. Everyone needs to be informed about this unprofessional relationship that Ceylon has with her.

shelovesinclusions

Shiny_Rock
@AnastasiaBeaverhausen I cannot imagine how relieved you must be to not have this issue taking up space in the "pending" spot of your brain. I'm on a second-hand resolution high over here. Thank you for sharing your story as well as the conclusion. I hope having the full refund also gives you full mental closure from this terrible experience.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
In honor of October, hooray to the end of this flaming sh*tshow!
tumblr_muw9ge6Xjk1rhe069o2_500.gif

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your well wishes! Everyone seems to be ok for now. But there's at least a dozen students who are absent any given day due to "illness." :???:

im sorry to hear that
worrying about your money was a worthwhile distraction from worrying about the pandemic but covid didn't care one way or the other :(2

stay safe

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you got your money back @AnastasiaBeaverhausen the immense amount of crazy in this thread is...well...crazy!

for everyone else; If you're going to stick your neck out for a vendor you had better make sure they deliver on their promises and not give your reputation a black eye. I can't speak for anyone else, but being this is a consumer board I'm sideyeing this whole thing. Too many lines got crossed.

@Ceylon Sapphire Gems if you had been an honest vendor this thread would have never had to happen in the first place. If you're going to offer money back after a certain amount of time, then fine, but stand by that. If you're not, don't offer it.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AnastasiaBeaverhausen I am so so so happy for you. I do believe without this thread he/Ionysis would never have given you money. Please NEVER delete this thread. It will remain as a reminder never to use this vendor and for those who have bought stones from him to have them checked. My gut feeling is that most will be treated as @Module’s case.

@Ceylon Sapphire Gems I hope you go out of business very soon because vendors like you are disgraceful. How you can live with your conscience is beyond me. AND to show your face here? Unbelievable. Please leave Pricescope.

@Ionysis so you’ve given yet more of your money to pay off this debt? Why? You must be incredibly stupid or naive. This vendor has made the most awful disparaging remarks about you and the way you look but you still support him? Does it not occur to you how absolutely abhorrent your posts have been in this thread? You don’t belong on Pricescope because this is a consumer forum not a fan club for fraudsters.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Relieved that @AnastasiaBeaverhausen has finally received the funds due!

That being said, the emotional stress of what she had to do to get this is unacceptable. I applaud all who have come forward to make other aware. It takes a lot of courage.

While we have the vendor's attention, @Module Is there anything that @Ceylon Sapphire Gems can do to help make you whole? While any stone could be treated with oil (and other non-industry standard practices), it doesn't make it acceptable. While it is a beautiful stone, by his/her own post below, @Ceylon Sapphire Gems seems to agree that any treatment is not expected for tsavorites (an as such, would lower its value)

Last edited:

cheegg

Rough_Rock
That's such a relief, sooo happy for you @AnastasiaBeaverhausen!

TBH, I did not even think he will refund you at all :lol-2:(just from his countless lies in many cases), I guess this client just saved his butt on this case.? But seriously, this should not happen in the first place at all, AND the fact that this client cares more about the seller's reputation than the seller himself??? What a shame!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bahahahahahaha! I guess it was just a slight misunderstanding and that card will be just what you need to decide to buy from him again, right?!! :lol-2:

It was so triggering. I felt my heart stop. At first I thought it was a bill for more custom fees or something. Then I saw what it was. I would have rather gotten a bill.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results