shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying from CeylonSapphireGems: An expensive mistake

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have been torn between laughing and screeching and the noise that resulted would probably have emptied the house :eek-2:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
WOW. The time that went into this is just absurd. Glad you’re at the other end, and sorry it took so long and so much effort (and all the lost hours that went into this!) to get a simple refund.

This is a consumer education forum and community. Can we get a list started for blacklisted vendors? There are just too many pathways these days for consumers to fall for fraud, esp. with the advent of instant cash transfer apps and the ease of starting social media accounts and quickly creating an illusion of credibility when there should be none.

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
The staggering gall---there are no words.

(The reference to the always fabulous Madeline Khan in Clue is hilarious and oh so apt!!)

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I’m not sure how I missed the update - I’ve thought often about the situation @AnastasiaBeaverhausen. I’m relieved you received at least some of your money back... although the inconsistency with which the ‘vendor’ has chosen to apply to how much a client is refunded only adds injury to insult. This is such an educational thread, but I’m so sorry it was at your expense.

I’m relieved you received at least some of your money back... although the inconsistency with which the ‘vendor’ has chosen to apply to how much a client is refunded only adds injury to insult.

IKR? For a while there, every time I considered spending $, I'd think, "Ugh, I could have paid for this (or covered part of the cost) with that money."

But since then, I've acquired a couple of new shinies. So I guess I really am over this now. :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results