shape
carat
color
clarity

Bulgari Trauma! Help me decide?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 4:02:01 PM
Author: Miscka
Have you decided?
Inquiring (or just plain nosey like me) minds what to know.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 5:42:11 PM
Author: Gypsy

Have you decided?
2.gif
Add me to the list.....
1.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 6:55:34 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Date: 6/1/2007 5:42:11 PM

Author: Gypsy

Have you decided?
2.gif
Add me to the list.....
1.gif

Me too!
9.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Awright awright awright awready! Hold ya horses ladies! I just got back from a business trip to the Back of Beyond, which I forgot to factor in to my ''week''. I''ve had my dinner and checked through my mail. Then, yes, I went to visit the ring box.

Anybody want to place bets before I tell you my decision?
3.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kept it?
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 7:48:03 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Awright awright awright awready! Hold ya horses ladies! I just got back from a business trip to the Back of Beyond, which I forgot to factor in to my ''week''. I''ve had my dinner and checked through my mail. Then, yes, I went to visit the ring box.

3.gif
Methinks you kept it??? Sorry about being impatient. But hey, you know how we are on here.
31.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Sing?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

3.gif
well... methinks you went to the box either a) aprehensively or b) without reservation and when you got there you were either a) not quite as fond as you''d remembered or b) more fond than ever! So.... some combination of aa, ab, ba, bb LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 8:13:01 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

3.gif
well... methinks you went to the box either a) aprehensively or b) without reservation and when you got there you were either a) not quite as fond as you''d remembered or b) more fond than ever! So.... some combination of aa, ab, ba, bb LOL
Haha!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I think you are keeping it.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I think you are keeping it. But that may be wishful thinking since I like it
9.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Now you are just being naughty & teasing us!!

dish!! dish!!!

Diver

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Please do tell?!?!?!
You can''t keep us hanging on like this!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s time to tell all
27.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ACK!! i just checked this post so see if we knew the outcome yet............and saw that you logged on and teased with an answer............and scrolled down to find out what it was............and you''re still holding us captive!!!!!
32.gif

the suspense is fun though, but PLEASE put us out of our misery!!! (i notice you had dinner and opened the mail before looking at it, seems to be an indication of trepidation rather than excitement...... )

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
11.gif
I know, I''m bad. But there''s a lot to get done when you get back from a trip! I waited till after dinner the way you save up a birthday present to open at the end of the day. All that an ... ti... ci...pation. Delicious! (Dinner was delicious too, if I say so myself.)

Well, I opend the box and decided to send it back.
14.gif

Haha, just kidding!
10.gif

I opened the box and my heart went Lalalalaaaaa!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
The ring said: will you have me? And I said YES! Sure, it''s quirky, unconventional, and for my part unexpected. But those aren''t bad things, in my sense of style. And in person it''s also truly truly elegant and sophisticated. And let''s not forget the frogtastic prongs that make me smile. And the diamond is mesmerizing, white and full of fire. I think it''s kind of ''me'', and I love that the man I love chose it for me. Hurray!

PLUS, he''s coming home in a couple of days. At LAST. I can''t wait, even though it means I''ll have to surrender the ring until he asks me.
35.gif
Bye little sparkler! Come home to my finger soon!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m glad you love it. You''re bf needs to hurry and propose so you can get it on your finger.

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
Awww! I am so happy for you, you accepted your "litte guy''s" proposal! Now we just have to wait on the bigger guy.
2.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2007 9:31:12 AM
11.gif
I know, I''m bad. But there''s a lot to get done when you get back from a trip! I waited till after dinner the way you save up a birthday present to open at the end of the day. All that an ... ti... ci...pation. Delicious! (Dinner was delicious too, if I say so myself.)

14.gif

Haha, just kidding!
10.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
The ring said: will you have me? And I said YES! Sure, it''s quirky, unconventional, and for my part unexpected. But those aren''t bad things, in my sense of style. And in person it''s also truly truly elegant and sophisticated. And let''s not forget the frogtastic prongs that make me smile. And the diamond is mesmerizing, white and full of fire. I think it''s kind of ''me'', and I love that the man I love chose it for me. Hurray!

PLUS, he''s coming home in a couple of days. At LAST. I can''t wait, even though it means I''ll have to surrender the ring until he asks me.
35.gif

Awwww I''m so happy for you! It''s a good feeling to find the ''right'' one - both human and sparkly. I also laughed at the ''frogtastic'' prongs!! It''s great that it speaks to you, and you''re not just getting something that looks good to everyone else but truly ''fits'' you - and makes your man happy, which is no small thing either. I wish my dh loved my rings as much as I do.

All the best and I look forward to the proposal story and the wedding ring choices!

a

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
IG,

I''ve been following your journey silently and am just thrilled that your heart sang and you''re keeping it! It''s such a unique ring and seems well suited to you!

K

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh yaaaayyyy!! nothing better than finding a ring that brings you such joy, and it sounds like this was a perfect match. love it and enjoy it and congrats on your upcoming engagement! this was such a fun post to follow....thank you for that!!
1.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
:) :) :) :) :)

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 1:53:48 PM
Author:Independent Gal
Hi Folks,

Take a look at this pictures and then tell me: Should I keep this ring?! PLEASE be HONEST!

As I posted over in LIW, https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-cant-decide.62097/

... I''m having difficulty deciding how I feel about this ring. My FF is totally in love with it, and loves that it is also HIS taste, and that it has a certain personal significance for him. And I THINK I love it, but then I wonder if the setting is too substantial for my little hand? Or does the setting make the diamond look even smaller?

Note that we''re on a super-tight budget, and honey doesn''t want to just go the solitaire route (he says it''s too boring). This ring is from Signed Pieces, so that made it affordable. We still have 3 weeks to return it if we decide it''s not ''the one''.

Get comfy cause I took a crazy number of pics!

The stats:

Bulgari ''Corona'' setting with .72 E VS1 stone, finger size 4.
To be totally honest, that setting has got to go!!! It looks like you have an awesome diamond and that setting is like eating it up...its not a mans ring, so put it in something more girly...its great that your man likes it...but its your ring!!! you are the one that is going to have to wear it everyday...it should be somehting that you like to look at!!! and something that you''d wanna show off..not to be mean...you guys should find something that both of you could HONESTLY like... Im sure a ton of other people said all this already, but that is my honest opinion...good luck whith what ever you decide to do!!! remember, IT''S YOURS!!!
1.gif

suzi

Shiny_Rock
I really like it! I have seen that ring on the Bvlgari website and thought it was very cool. The setting is a little out-of-the-ordinary, but it makes a statement. And the stone looks awesome! Anyone who sees it would automatically think that you are not only uniquie, but classy and tasteful. I hope you decide to keep it and wear it in good health.
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been following this story IG, just didn''t pipe up. I''m glad you made a decision, and it''s one you''re happy with.
1.gif

Now, tell that man to get on the shtick so it can get on your finger!!
2.gif

jenna_g

Rough_Rock
I''m glad you love it! What a cool and unique setting! You are lucky to have something so unique, so striking and so beautiful!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! So happy for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2007 9:31:12 AM
11.gif

14.gif

Haha, just kidding!
10.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

35.gif
YAY, congratulations I''m glad you are keeping a ring you love!
36.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much to all of you for all your suggestions and your advice while I was deciding. And thanks now for your good wishes! I know it''s not everyone''s taste... maybe not even most peoples'' taste (although I''d bet most of you would like it MUCH more if you saw it in person). But as so many of you have pointed out, the only really important thing is that I love it! It''s only me myself who needs to be impressed. Well, me and FF! I feel confident that we will both enjoy it every day for the rest of our lives.

Except for the days between when FF takes it away
39.gif
and when he proposes and gives it back.

Every time I look at it, I notice something new: a particular line or curve, a new trick the diamond plays with light.

And if I win the lottery some day, I can always buy MYSELF a 3 ct Harry Winston haloed cushion to add to my collection of RHRs.
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I am so happy for you, IG
36.gif
When the right one speaks to you, it''s like magic!! Enjoy your beautiful sparkler
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results