shape
carat
color
clarity

Breakfast at Pearlmans - pics included

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the MM! The Daniel K is pretty, but a solitaire is such a timeless classic (especially a MM, but I guess I''m biased).
2.gif
Although, if you prefer the Daniel K and don''t think you will tire of that look, then I say go for it!
9.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I''d pick the Daniel K, but that''s because I''m not a solitaire kind of girl. Decisions, decisions . . .
20.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Daniel K. but it is a hard choice....Still, I like the Daniel K. best!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Vix

Shiny_Rock
Another vote for the Daniel K setting...I think it suits your very delicate fingers the best. I love the cushion, but I suppose a variation with a round would be tolerable. [kidding!]

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the Daniel K. Its gorgeous, but I''m partial to fancy cut stones.

What I am the most amazed by though ... is how thin your fingers are!! I''m super duper envious.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 11:53:24 AM
Author: portoar
What are the specs on those J studs you posted? Carat size? clarity? They look pretty!

2.43 tcw J SI2....i tell you, they were just amazing, white, eyeclean stunners..i would have snatched them up then and there if I could have...

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
And you all should know that mrssalvo is one of the sweetest young ladies I have had the opportunity to meet. Very tiny fingers. Those rings were twice the size of her finger! Plus her dog looks just like mine :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrs salvo i hate you and your perfect small hands and fingers!!!! look at how huge all those rings look on you! just wanted you to know that i hate you.
2.gif

now onto the rings!! what beauties! i love the daniel k i have to say...you know i love a good round but maybe it''s just the pair you put up, it''s not GRABBING me like the daniel k shots did, that side view of the daniel k is just amazing as well. they look great on you!!

and give us more information please on those beautiful dangling pearl earrings, be still my heart!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Daniel K all the way!!! Love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
wow! mrssalvo, I''m glad you were finally able to make a trip there. What fun!

Those J earrings are to die for! They look so white!!

I vote for the MM with eternity ring. You know I love that look! It would look awesome on your tiny finger! =)

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Out of curiousity, may I ask what size those rings were and what size that finger is?

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I think MrsSalvo wears a size 3 1/2 if I''m not mistaking.
2.gif
I''m so envious! My guess is the rings she was trying on were a size 6, since that''s what most jewelers stock.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 3:10:32 PM
Author: Mara
mrs salvo i hate you and your perfect small hands and fingers!!!! look at how huge all those rings look on you! just wanted you to know that i hate you.
2.gif

now onto the rings!! what beauties! i love the daniel k i have to say...you know i love a good round but maybe it''s just the pair you put up, it''s not GRABBING me like the daniel k shots did, that side view of the daniel k is just amazing as well. they look great on you!!

and give us more information please on those beautiful dangling pearl earrings, be still my heart!!!

hehe, I guess the grass is always greener...there are so many rings that just don''t look good on my "baby" hands..

Honestly, you are right and in person the daniel k looked way better on me and are much daintier looking. The solitaire with the eternity was nice but seemed to chunky, though it''s really hard to tell because they were so loose..

the earring can be found here. they are pricy but I must say Bill had a ton of earrings that were very affordable to the average Joe like me. I was surprised because honestly I never look at the earrings on his site..just straight to the rings i go. Once I get my new wedding set I will start focusing on my other projects to add to my jewelry wardrobe
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 3:41:25 PM
Author: SeattleSparkle
Out of curiousity, may I ask what size those rings were and what size that finger is?

pebbles is correct. I wear a 3 1/2, even had Bill measure to be sure and the stock rings were all size 6 1/2.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! I needed to take a breather after seeing those pics
10.gif
31.gif

I like both, but the Daniel K honestly looks like it belongs on your hand! But you couldn''t go wrong with either
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I vote for the Daniel K...that ring and the worksmanship are just perfect!!! The setting is gorgeous, and not to mention, it is a cushion!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/30/2005 5:01:24 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 12/30/2005 3:10:32 PM
Author: Mara

hehe, I guess the grass is always greener...there are so many rings that just don''t look good on my ''baby'' hands..
Don''t let her fool you ladies. She has long perfectly proportioned hand and fingers.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, mrssalvo, I'm so jealous!!! It sounds like you had a blast at Pearlman's. I have to say that Daniel K split crown with the eternity band is the set for you! The rings look absolutely stunning on your perfect hand! While I think the solitaire look is certainly a classic I've never been a huge fan of the solitaires, they just doesn't "speak" to me. But that Daniel K is just screaming!! Keep us posted on what you decide.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 5:02:29 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 12/30/2005 3:41:25 PM
Author: SeattleSparkle

pebbles is correct. I wear a 3 1/2, even had Bill measure to be sure and the stock rings were all size 6 1/2.
hehe....if he stocks a 6 1/2 then I can walk right in and everything will fit me!
2.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
The Daniel K

hands down, drop dead gorgeous setting
of course, I love the cushion in it.

So, so, so perfect. I''m going back to look again...and again...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a fun experience for you mrssalvo! Everything you photographed is awesome, but I am a sucker for pave and I like the Daniel K. I think you need to get those gorgeous studs too!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
While I love a solitaire with an eternity band, I have to go with the Daniel K. here.

It''s a stunning set!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, the Daniel K looks perfect on your hand. Perfect size, perfect shape, everything!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, we need to put Pearlman''s on our field trip list! Michigan is a long way from me but with some planning. . .
31.gif
!

Ann, I''m glad you are seeing that cushion - you might just want to call Bill Pearlman and have him order one for you!

As far as your decision regarding the solitaire or the DanielK, that would be a tough choice! They are both beautiful in their own right - it truly just comes down to personal preference. We should just not have so many choices!!!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
way kewl, Iv got to add another stop on my must visit someday list :}
nice thing is it isn''t as far away as NY, Texas or Oregon.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
What a tough choice, but I really love the Daniel K on your dainty fingers and that cushion... to die for. Absolutely gorgeous. Oh how I wish I could make a visit to Bill Pearlman, but Saudi Arabia is a little far away.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
MrsSalvo--your fingers are way too small...so not fair...i love the daniel k split shank!!!

dragon

Rough_Rock
I gotta add my $.02 and vote for the Daniel K as well. Man, that thing looked huge on your finger!

MellowYellow

Rough_Rock
The Daniel K is so beautiful on your hand! I love cushions. Daniel K gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results