shape
carat
color
clarity

Breakfast at Pearlmans - pics included

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 11:29:45 PM
Author: ecf8503
Here''s 2 different Daniel K cushions (the larger stone is the one mrssalvo was modeling for us!). ''The larger cushion was a 1.55ct H ex ex - it''s on the site. The smaller one was a 1.03ct VS2 E ex ex''. The shank on the smaller cushion was even daintier than the one mrssalvo has shown - it is truly amazing workmanship!

It''s so funny ... my first thought was "GET YOUR PAWS OFF MSSALVO''S RING!"
3.gif
But I don''t really mean that! ECF, I love that Michael one on your hand! Are you "in the market"
2.gif
2.gif
??

As much as I love the split crown on the Asscher, I love it EVEN MORE on the Cushion. It just F-L-O-W-S. Dreamy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those pics of the Daniel K''s. Wow!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/6/2006 11:58:53 AM
Author: mrssalvo
Date: 1/6/2006 8:25:44 AM

Author: ecf8503

One more I forgot to add - isn''t it beautiful????????????? :)

do you know the specs on this stone? is in an 8*?

DSC05389Eightstarzoom.jpg

Yup - it''s an Eightstar! A little over a carat, H SI1 if I recall.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Okay mrssalvo and ecf....someone needs to come over and wipe me off of the floor! OMG!!! Those pieces are incredible! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that DanielK for you! It''s perfect! I still can''t believe you have such tiny fingers.

I may be late but I vote DANIELK!!! No question about it. I love MM''s work but sooooo love that DanielK on your finger. It''s extremely generous of Sir Bill to let you take pics for us.

Thanks mrssalvo for sending me here!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 7:15:06 PM
Author: didiamond

It''s extremely generous of Sir Bill to let you take pics for us.

No kidding...Thanks again Bill
36.gif

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/6/2006 7:15:06 PM
Author: didiamond
Okay mrssalvo and ecf....someone needs to come over and wipe me off of the floor! OMG!!! Those pieces are incredible! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that DanielK for you! It''s perfect! I still can''t believe you have such tiny fingers.

I may be late but I vote DANIELK!!! No question about it. I love MM''s work but sooooo love that DanielK on your finger. It''s extremely generous of Sir Bill to let you take pics for us.

Thanks mrssalvo for sending me here!
It''s just "Bill" diidiamond :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results