shape
carat
color
clarity

Breakfast at Pearlmans - pics included

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks like the daniel k is the frontrunner. That was the favorite of my Sil and Mrs. Pearlmans as well. Thank you all so much for chiming in
1.gif
Now i just have to get hubby on board
27.gif
17.gif

I hope Decodelighted and Blueroses pop in. Deco posted the daniel k for my consideration in my other thread and Blue helped answer a bunch of DK questions for me
1.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2005 8:15:21 AM
Author: mrssalvo
I hope Decodelighted and Blueroses pop in. Deco posted the daniel k for my consideration in my other thread and Blue helped answer a bunch of DK questions for me
1.gif

CONSIDER ME "POPPED"! ... WOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

Oh it''s exquisite!!! I wholeheartedly agree with EVERYONE who''s said the Daniel K literally looks like it was made for your hand!
36.gif
It may be time to get the DH to the optometrist if he can''t CLEARLY SEE how perfect it is.

Chills. Hotflashes. Shortness of breath. Obsessive scrolling back & forth between the pictures. These are just some of the symptoms brought on by the Daniel K set ... or should I say, "the Mrssalvo Set" as a New Year''s Eve wish from me to you.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

(side note -- I didn''t love that Daniel K Uternity band! Suprise suprise since I''ve really been coveting it. Maybe the pix don''t do it justice or the way it swallowed your teensy fingers affected my perception but - bleh -- and for the big $$$ - no way, Jose!
3.gif
)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2005 11:27:53 AM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 12/31/2005 8:15:21 AM
Author: mrssalvo
1.gif

CONSIDER ME ''POPPED''! ... WOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!
Me too!!!! Oh, I have missed the PS fun....it''s nice to be back!!!

HOORAY!!!!! MrsS, I am so happy that it looks like it''s going to be that DK....it is AMAZING!!! And looked just spectacular on you!!!!!

DecoD, I totally agree--I tried on the Uternity in person and while it''s a stunning piece of BLING (like a mini chandalier on your hand) it just didn''t strike me with the same level of palpitations and heatstroke that the rest of the intricate deco-ish DK stuff does.

LOVE that split crown. YUMMY YUMYUMYUM!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely love the Daniel K split shank....so freaking gorgeous!!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2005 6:42:21 PM
Author: mepearl53
Happy New Year Everybody
30.gif

Happy New Year to you too Bill. Hopefully 2006 will bring new DK ring my way
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
MrsS-

I love love love the Daniel K on you!!! It is so freakin'' gorgeous!!! The solitaire just doesnt do it for me..the cushion is just so beautiful- I hope you get the hubby to go for it!!

Happy new year!!!!!

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
mrssalvo, I''m sorry we missed you at Pearlman''s. We were in the day after you and Bill said you were the sweetest lady. I love seeing your pics cause they remind me of trying on the same pretties
36.gif
. The Daniel K asscher eternity ring was amazing. I have added that to my growing wish list
31.gif
that started when I started lurking here on Pricescope.

I have the sunburst solitaire from Mark Morrell and got to compare it with the Daniel K and others. I love my MM and it is classic with a modern twist compared with the antique look of the Daniel K. I think you could not go wrong with either but with your small fingers the Daniel K does look like it was meant for you. I thought the Daniel K looked too thin on my size 6 and a quarter finger. I also thought the Ex/EX cushion in the Daniel K was very beautiful. I think that setting is made for a more antique looking stone like a cushion or an asscher and I couldn''t picture my ACA in that setting, even when I had the two next to each other. So, one more vote for the Daniel K with a cushion
emteeth.gif
Best of luck in your search.

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/2/2006 11:27:22 AM
Author: ~Madison~
mrssalvo, I''m sorry we missed you at Pearlman''s. We were in the day after you and Bill said you were the sweetest lady. I love seeing your pics cause they remind me of trying on the same pretties
36.gif
. The Daniel K asscher eternity ring was amazing. I have added that to my growing wish list
31.gif
that started when I started lurking here on Pricescope.

I have the sunburst solitaire from Mark Morrell and got to compare it with the Daniel K and others. I love my MM and it is classic with a modern twist compared with the antique look of the Daniel K. I think you could not go wrong with either but with your small fingers the Daniel K does look like it was meant for you. I thought the Daniel K looked too thin on my size 6 and a quarter finger. I also thought the Ex/EX cushion in the Daniel K was very beautiful. I think that setting is made for a more antique looking stone like a cushion or an asscher and I couldn''t picture my ACA in that setting, even when I had the two next to each other. So, one more vote for the Daniel K with a cushion
emteeth.gif
Best of luck in your search.
Welcome Ms Madison. Very special young lady also
1.gif
She will be a nice addition to the forum.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo, I''m sorry we missed you at Pearlman''s.

me too. that would have been so fun and to have been able to see a Mark Morrell in person...

I have the sunburst solitaire from Mark Morrell and got to compare it with the Daniel K and others. I love my MM and it is classic with a modern twist compared with the antique look of the Daniel K.

Any chance you could share with us a few pictures? I would love to see your ring and i''m sure there are others who feel the same way..

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
Bill- Thanks for spending time with us! You have a wonderful selection and we hope to see you soon!

Mrssalvo- Just added a few pics under SMTR. Can''t wait to see your finished ring!

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
I take a break from PriceScope over the holidays and look what I miss!!!

Oh Mrs. Salvo, you know what my vote is...

Daniel K
30.gif
Daniel K
30.gif
Daniel K
30.gif
Daniel K
30.gif
36.gif

The split crown looks amazing on you! That size is perfect and the cushion is sooo pretty. The unique tiny little details of the Daniel K......well I feel the same way you do about them. Daniel K rings are perfect perfect perfect and seem to be totally perfect beautifully crafted angel jewelry plucked from the skies!
1.gif

Yes I am obsessed and I''m trying to work on that
2.gif

But seriously, I think the Daniel K looks great and it''s the one for you. I don''t think his designs are trendy at all. I think they''re classic and elegant but with modern touches that make them more special than anything else out there. I think it will be a beautiful heirloom someday.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all - I talked to mrssalvo, and we decided the proper place to add more Pearlman''s pics was right here! :)

I had the opportunity to revisit Bill today, and brought my mom along, who was overwhelmed, as I expected her to be. :) Bill was as gracious and patient as he always is, and of course we got to see some lovely things. I took a few pics as well, so here goes:

This first one is an Amethyst - an "African stone of 15ct of intense purple with flashes of red. Very fine color of both." It is gorgeous!

DSC05374zoom.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a very rare stone indeed - "my baby" as Bill refers to it (it is not for sale): "The Alexandrite was a 3.0ct beauty with near perfect color change of raspberry red to intense Peridot green color". It is an absolutely stunning sight to behold - the color change is so beautiful!

DSC05381zoom.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a hand shot of the Michael B trio on the "Previously Owned" section of his site - "Michael B platinum lace ring set with .72ct of diamonds in e-ring. Center diamond is a AGS000 1.52ct SI1 H Diamond Michael B eternity bands .29ct each in platinum. Rings size 5 1/4"

DSC05371michaelbtriohandshot.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a Michael Bondanza setting I really like (with a 1.5ct CZ):

DSC05384michaelbondanzahandshot.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Handshot of a Daniel K asscher (I don''t recall the size of the center stone):

DSC05397DanielKasschera.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Close-up of the Daniel K asscher:

DSC05403DanielKasscherzoom.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s 2 different Daniel K cushions (the larger stone is the one mrssalvo was modeling for us!). "The larger cushion was a 1.55ct H ex ex - it''s on the site. The smaller one was a 1.03ct VS2 E ex ex". The shank on the smaller cushion was even daintier than the one mrssalvo has shown - it is truly amazing workmanship!

DSC05416DanielKcushionshandshot.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Profile of the Daniel K asscher U-ternity band:

DSC05417DanielKasscheruternityprofile.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These earrings are just lovely - they''re by Barbara Bixby, and they are just so pretty in person!

DSC05418Bixbyearrings.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more I forgot to add - isn''t it beautiful????????????? :)

DSC05389Eightstarzoom.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YIKES! I would be in HEAVEN AT PEARLMANS! How fun! There isn''t anywhere like that here where I can go and play....
15.gif
Yay for Sir Bill!
36.gif
Thank you Christine and mrssalvo for posting all the pretties for us to drool over!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh la la!

I really like the Daniel K split crown matching set!
I love all the eye candy!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY
30.gif
30.gif

you got some incredible shots..maybe you should have started your own thread after all
23.gif

mrssalvo now going back to drool some more...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
WOW you certainly found some gorgeous stones and jewelry at Pearlman''s!!! Thanks for sharing pics.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I know I''m coming in late, but DANIEL K DANIEL K DANIEL K!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
The split crown is the first ring I ever fell in love with, and the reason for my instantaneous conversion to cushions! Pleeeeeeease get the Daniel K so you can update us with new pictures on a regular basis????
9.gif
It''s soooo perfect!!!!

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Oooooh, that Michael Bondanza is stunning!!!!! Great pics!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I''m late too, but SO glad that I found this thread. I am so in love with that Daniel K split crown. Holy crap! It seriously was made for your Mrssalvo- and hopefully me too, I''ve got the tiny 3.5 finger too hehe. When I get a new ring in a few years (or 10!), that style will be waaaaaay up there. It looks fantastic with the asscher too!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
sigh... perfection...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 8:25:44 AM
Author: ecf8503
One more I forgot to add - isn't it beautiful????????????? :)

do you know the specs on this stone? is in an 8*?

DSC05389Eightstarzoom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results