shape
carat
color
clarity

Blueroses...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me three!!! BIG HUGS!!!!
35.gif
1.gif

XXOO Lisa

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blue, you are a doll and I hope that whatever path you take it is the right one for you both! I hope it all comes together and will hope to see a post with an update!
emrainbow.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending my strongest vibes for a great outcome for you today Bluesie!!!!
35.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
You ladies are wonderful! Thanks mightyred, firegoddess, mrssalvo, lisa, diamondfan, loralei!!!

(And HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIREGODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I''m off to get ready. T minus 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Thanks again, gals. (((HUGS)))

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking of you, and wondering if you were already meeting up with him. (Not sure what time zone you''re in.) I hope that everything turns out for the best, whatever the outcome may be. Good luck!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Aw, thanks Blenheim!!!!! Yep, West coast. So later for a lot of you. How''s that gorgeous ring doing? If I didnt'' mention it before, I LOVE the YG prongs--it makes the whole piece so unique and beautiful!!!

Ok girls. Have to get off PS now!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I too started thinking about you about three hours too early, Blue. But, now you''re in the midst of talking to your boy and oh how I hope it''s going well! Thoughts, happy thoughts, and lots of them!!

1.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Thinking out ya BlueRoses.
Hope it went well.
Sending out positive thoughts.

Scintillating...

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Blueroses,

Hope everything is going well. We''re all here thinking of you.

Hugs!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2006 1:42:54 PM
Author: blueroses
You ladies are wonderful! Thanks mightyred, firegoddess, mrssalvo, lisa, diamondfan, loralei!!!

(And HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIREGODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I''m off to get ready. T minus 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Thanks again, gals. (((HUGS)))

Thanks again Blueroses!!! Even through birthday cake I was thinking about you yesterday. I hope it went well.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been thinking of you as well blueroses. HUGS!!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Blueroses! I''ve been thinking of you... I hope all went well yesterday!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
As usual, I''m on the tail end of things but wanted to send you the BIGGEST VIRTUAL HUG possible.

You are a WONDERFUL gal and no matter what happens you will still be fabulous. Somehow, even though you''ve had such a tough year, you manage to come through with wisdom, humor and kindness.

I''ve been where you are right now (for us 8 years of limbo/couples therapy/relationship break) and it was terrifying, empowering, heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you today.

lovey

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Blueroses, I hope that everything went well too-Ive been thinking of you all weekend

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Add my best wishes to you -- I sent out a little positive vibe at about 5 CST yesterday.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
I hope this past weekend gave you more answers than questions.
You''re a fantastic person
emlove.gif
and we''re all here for you.

We''re all waiting for something......

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Blue, you''ve been on my mind quite a bit over these last several weeks.....I really admire your strength.

I hope yesterday went well, and hope we''ll hear from you soon.

Keeping you in my thoughts/prayers.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Hey BlueRoses~I just wanted to say I hope Saturday went well, either way it turned out. I know you''ll let us know as soon as you''re ready, but we''re all thinking about you!
~Megan xoxo

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
just wanted to add my "voice" to the prayers + hopes that everything went well this weekend!

i''m a bt of a lurker but I have really valued your posts and have been amazed at your strength

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been posting much or really lurking much for that matter...but I just read through this and I wanted you to know that my thoughts and well wishes are with you!

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Nothing new to add --- I just want send me best wishes to you blueroses. No matter what happens you are truly a strong and classy lady. Although I don''t post that often, I have been following your story, and you are truly an example for how to handle a difficult situation with grace.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to let you know I''m thinking of you and hope you''re having a good day.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Blue, I hope this weekend went ok for you. You''re in my thoughts, I hope you check in soon!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
You''ve been on my mind, too. (((HUGS))) and happy thoughts being sent your way. Hope that your weekend went well, sweetheart.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blueroses -- HUGS!!!!! And lots of good PS vibes to you!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking of you, and I hope that everything went well! Big hugs!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to tell you we love you and we''re thinking about you! Good or bad, no pressure to fill us in but we hope you are doing okay!!!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been thinking about you and wondering how last weekend went -- hope you''re doing ok or better than ok! ((hugs))
jen

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
BR, you''re a sweetheart & deserve the best life has to offer! Sending you a big hug & good PS vibes & hoping all went well....
35.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I am overwhelmed by the kindness and support from you ladies, people who've never met me. Thanks very much for the recent words from Fishie, Scint, Ally, FireG, Lisa, Anchor, lovey, bee, jas, Starset, Alj, IrishAngel, Cailet, Princess V, Mimikins, Blue824, Equ, KristyDarling, Blenheim, sk8rjen, and Brightspot. Thank you.

I'm sure--given my silence since Saturday--that you have probably assumed correctly. It didn't turn out the way I wanted. He's not ready. Of course it's more complex than that. We love each other. He wants to be with me. Part of him is ready to start our lives together and wants that with me. But a larger part is not. All of him seems to realize what he is losing. (Not just me, but my family, our friends, dogs, a decade of shared history and jokes and support and births and deaths and LIFE.) But it's a genuine case, per our therapist and him, of "It's not you, it's him." Not that that is any comfort. It would be easier if it were just a case of not being loved enough. He's been in therapy EXTENSIVELY during this time, tears and self-help books (including that Oprah one, "lies at the aisle" or something!!!) up the wazoo. In the days leading up to the reunion, he went in 4 consecutive days. He wants to want this, to be ready. But his inner "truth" is that he's not. Perhaps from growing up too privileged and never having lost anything, perhaps being from an emotionally distant family--it really doesn't matter--he still has (at 33 and after almost 10 years together) work to do on himself; it's like he missed a step developmentally and is paralyzed. He went from the "umbrella" of his family to the "umbrella" of our relationship at age 23, without really ever flying solo.

Not that it makes it rational or any easier to understand. I can not wrap my head around it and in the last 4 days have boomeranged between pretty much every stage of grief (hanging out in bargaining for a while, trying to rationalize a way for it to work), and lots of time in shock, anger, denial. I am devastated and essentially broken. And all the while, as soon as we saw each other we both were like, "yep, this is right, we belong together." It feels wasteful, useless, tragic. I didn't miss him during the 3 months the way I do now.

It is possible--this is what our therapist thinks--that he needs to lose me to want this. That he needs to break up to grow up. And maybe that is true. But I can't wait any more, as much as every part of myself wants to go to his house, crawl in his bed, and cry in his arms right now. (Of course he's at work, so that would just be creepy.
31.gif
Sorry, my brain will explode if I don't make jokes.) But I can't. It won't change it now.

So it remains to be seen what my story will turn out to be.

Maybe I'll have an ending like Lovey did and we will still find our way back to each other. It really could be that after TRULY losing me and being alone for a while that his head will be magically removed from his as$ and he will actually 100% WANT marriage. It's possible.

But I can't count on that.

So maybe I'll have an ending like Croi, and mourn this loss, mourn this DECADE of loving this man, and then will meet the person I'm supposed to be with.

Of course I want the former. Desperately. But if I stick around it never will happen.

I don't know what to do about myself on the list. I guess I should be removed. (I've been on there over a year and half, and I hate to force Starset up into #2!!!) I will leave it up to Anchor to decide what to do. Maybe I could be an "LIW Emeritus" or something.
20.gif

So I will gratefully leave town in 10 days and be glad to have the geographical help with this break. I truly don't know if I can do it. The full cut-off hasn't happened, we have been talking and text messaging. We go to therapy together tomorrow. His garage is full of my storage. We'll still have to negotiate the "STUFF."

For now I will try to "enjoy" what's left of my birthday and continue to ponder this life I no longer recognize and the fact that I will be starting over at 32.

(((HUGS))) to all of you and thank you for your kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results