shape
carat
color
clarity

Blueroses...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses!

We are all rooting for you. Croi is so right. The Universe will reward you for walking this path honestly and with courage. It will also carry you along and surround you with love. You will always be blessed with love, even if you feel despair at your doorstep right now.

Having once known heartbreak, I can only take your hand and feel your pain with you right now. If your burden is too heavy to bear, just share it with us. Our circle of strong women will surround you and help you through.

I hope you continue to write to us as we encourage you, witness your bravery (setbacks, triumphs and all) and be here for you.

Lots of love, Julian.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Oh BlueRoses!
39.gif

I second, third, and fourth everyone here that you are a strong and wonderful woman!
I do worry that you may actually be too strong sometimes. To be able to get over this dreadful loss and move forward with your life you''ll have to truly grieve for your lost love, lost relationship, lost years, and most of all the loss of a future you''ve dreamed of. But the only way to move all the way through this grief is to get angry at him. Really furious, not just a little peeved. Stop being so d@## understanding!!
29.gif
29.gif

I have a close friend who hasn''t let herself be angry enough at her ex yet, and she just can''t move past the pain. Twenty years of marriage with a wonderful son to show for it and not only was he cheating on her, turns out he plays for the other team. It''s been a year and a half since she found out and it''s still as raw as if it happened yesterday. She''s still doing joint therapy with him. it''s not exactly being overwhelmingly helpful on her end.
29.gif

This whole thing is his fault, he hurt you.
29.gif
If you''ve done anything wrong here it''s been hanging on and protecting him for too long. You have to take care of yourself. Forget the joint therapy, it''s over and he''s finally on his own. He made his bed, let him lie in it by himself! There is no relationship anymore and you have no more obligation to make him feel better about himself. Probably the best thing you really could do for him is to get angry and sever contact. Stop babying him at your own expense! Go shoe shopping instead!
31.gif

*HUGS!*
35.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back Indie! I''m pretty sure as of Friday, there would be no more contact between blue and the boy. We haven''t heard from her since last week...we''re all thinking about you Blue and wondering how you''re doing since the official break began! *Hugs*

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hi babies!!
35.gif
35.gif

Well I am back on the road with my furry feet (we''re doing the Hobbit) and things are pretty good, all things considered. Actually, compared with how they were two weeks ago, they''re practically great. I don''t have time for a full update (such a tease I am) b/c my wireless is totally wacked out and could go at any second but had to check in. Thank you for all of the cyber love and hugs. It means so much. And for the cyber kicks in the keister too. (Miss Indie!
2.gif
)

More soon. Spent last night with my majorly blinged out college roomie and had a photo session. Will post soon in SMTR.

Big hugs girls--and will fill in on the boy stuff soon too.

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Good to hear from you blue! Looking forward to more updates!
jen

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
I''m glad to hear you''re feeling better. It sounds like you have some good friends around you to help you though it all. Life can take us far from where we thought we''d be or wanted to be, but the journey is always worth it.

And The Hobbit was the first real book I read growing up and has always been a favourite. When I started 6th grade at the orientation meeting they mentioned the school play was going to be the hobbit and I was SOOO excited. I was a dwarf
3.gif
Although I''m sure your production will be much better than ours was. I hope the show goes well and you continue to feel better each day.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Blue! Glad you are keeping busy and that your friends are around you. But most of all I''m glad you are feeling better. Hope to hear from you soon! ((HUGS)) I miss your posts!
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hi friends.....I haven''t posted in a dog''s year or two!!

Been very busy travelling and touring and now I am home.

I have updating to do and.....hate to be a tease, but it''s going to have to be a little EENSY bit longer. Being cagey, I know, but also superstitious. There might be something worth reporting in a while and I just can''t handle too much information if not. More later, I promise. I MISSED MY PS GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOTS! You don''t know how much all of the virtual support has helped me!! Just wanted you all to know that I''m ok, I''ve missed PS and all of you lots and lots, and OH MY, when I was in NY I tried on my DREEEEEEAM vintage deco airline haloed asscher in my old hood at Roslyn at Columbus and 73rd
30.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Blue!! It''s good to see you back around. It sounds like you are doing alright, I''m looking forward to reading your update.

Everyone here is wishing the best the world can offer for you!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi blueroses. you are surely missed around here but sounds like you''re in good spirits. How fun to see your dream deco ring too. can''t wait to have you back for a while..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have missed you tons, so glad to hear from you. Glad you got to try on your dream vintage ring. Nice to have ya back!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2006 8:41:49 PM
Author: blueroses
when I was in NY I tried on my DREEEEEEAM vintage deco airline haloed asscher
30.gif
Girl, you ARE a tease! No PIX???
3.gif
Whatever''s up with you - I hope it turns out the best for ya. You deserve it! Can''t wait to hear more about your adventures!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
THAT IS JUST WRONG!!
6.gif

What a crypic post and my head is going to spin off it''s axis at the possibilities.

Miss you Blue! Check in soon with some news.

Hugs!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope you''re doing well blue...I''m drooling over the description of that asscher ring.

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Good to see you back, you''ve been missed. You sound good and I cant wait to hear your potential news
3.gif

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
oooo - you TEASE. hurry back I wanna know the news!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Blue, glad you checked in!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Blue!

I am just an occasional lurker now, but am completely missing your posts!!!!! Get your hairy hobbit feet over to the computer and give us an update. You''re killing me - you tease!!!!

lovey

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmmm - I only take precaution not to jinx things that I really want.......

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Blue! It''s great to see you back!
35.gif
I''m glad you''re in good spirits & have been enjoying your tour & a bit of time in NYC. (That ring sounds amazing!) Please come back soon & tell us about your news!
36.gif

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
I''m glad to hear that you''re doing well! How was the touring?

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad to hear you''re doing well!

I''ve never heard of that store... but since it''s near I might have to check it out for some new jewelry!
28.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
SO glad you checked in!! Come back soon and tell us your news -- you know we all can''t stand waiting!!!!
2.gif

jen

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey blueroses! I hope your tour went well!
35.gif

Croí

Shiny_Rock
hi girls !
checking the thread on my girl to see how she is doing ....... thought I''d add a post to bump it up. Blue, I know I owe you an e-mail, I''m SO SORRY I haven''t replied yet. I will try today. We are all dying to hear an update so please get in touch with us soon.

*BIGSTRONGHUGS* to you {granted, big, awkward hugs too ! but good hugs, nonetheless!}

C ''n'' the little pea

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I second that request for an update!

Thanks for bumping this, Croi! Love you new(ish?) signature!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Paging

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
paging ms. blueroses
5.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Girl, you need to log on - sending vibes straight to your brain, you feelin it?

emdgust.gif
emdgust.gif
Must log in to PS
emdgust.gif
emdgust.gif

emhug.gif
emhug.gif
Walking over to computer
emhug.gif
emhug.gif

emotion-16.gif
emotion-16.gif
Must share secrets of whereabouts
emotion-16.gif
emotion-16.gif

emclock.gif
emclock.gif
It's been long enough
emclock.gif
emclock.gif

emrainbow.gif
emhot.gif
emrose.gif
emlips.gif
emstar.gif
emlove.gif
the girls miss me
emotion-5.gif

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think she''s interested in "updating" us. Perhaps she THOUGHT she had good news and then it didn''t turn out to be! I saw that she did log on to respond to someone else''s situation, but we''ve bumped this threat numerous times w/ no response. Perhaps it''s difficult for her to share her own life right now. Maybe she will come back when she''s ready and begin a whole new thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results