shape
carat
color
clarity

Bittersweet........

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that ring is absolutely beautiful. She had great taste and so do you. May her memory bring you happiness and comfort every time you see it!

Thank you. Mom did have great taste and style--I loved that she wore bold things.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had a wonderful relationship. I hope that when you look at that stunning opal you will have fond lasting memories. It is gorgeous and you wear it well! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Thank you. We did. And I hope I wear it half as well as she did.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a treasure! I just love opals, and your jeweler did a fabulous job. I’m so sorry about your mom. Thinking about you my friend.

Thank you. I am glad you stopped by friend and love opals also!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon so sorry, sending hugs. What a beautiful ring, I’m sure your Mother would be so happy your wearing it. Take care :)

Thank you. I think she would also. Honored to be the custodian.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve heard it be said that grief is the price for love. Sharon, I am so incredibly sorry that your mom has passed. I am so happy that you had a wonderful mother. The ring is beautiful, thank you for sharing. I collect jewelry and imagine my descendants one day enjoying it, I’m sure your mom would be happy her ring is getting some love.

Thank you. I love it for sure.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother.

Growing up my mom would always say, "no one loves you like your mom!" And now that I'm older and a mom too, I get it.... moms are truly irreplaceable.

I'm so glad that you have such a beautiful piece of jewelry to remember her by and to feel close to her always. Sending big hugs. <3

Thank you. I relate to what your Mom said--always giving and forgiving.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I am so very sorry for your loss. Nothing can compensate for that but I am glad you have a stunning ring that you can wear in her honor every day.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I am so very sorry for your loss. Nothing can compensate for that but I am glad you have a stunning ring that you can wear in her honor every day.

Thank you. I feel beautiful when I wear her things. A great legacy.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I feel beautiful when I wear her things. A great legacy.

I came back for another look and saw this comment - what a lovely thing to say! And I’m sure your mum knows, and I’m sure she’s very happy to know that wearing her memories makes you feel beautiful. ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results