shape
carat
color
clarity

Bittersweet........

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I just went back to look at your lovely ring again. Is it from Tiffany?

No. The color of the box matched the ring...and I interestingly, those boxes are most of what I have around! :lol-2: :rolleyes: :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal -

What a beautiful memorial piece! Being so individual and unique, it must bring back very strong memories. And your jewelers did a wonderful job!

I hope it brings you warm thoughts, soft memories, and an echo of the beauty of your mother every time you look at it.

ox

Thank you. I love that she wore the heck out of it. It's family.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon so sorry, sending hugs. What a beautiful ring, I’m sure your Mother would be so happy your wearing it. Take care :)

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve heard it be said that grief is the price for love. Sharon, I am so incredibly sorry that your mom has passed. I am so happy that you had a wonderful mother. The ring is beautiful, thank you for sharing. I collect jewelry and imagine my descendants one day enjoying it, I’m sure your mom would be happy her ring is getting some love.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother.

Growing up my mom would always say, "no one loves you like your mom!" And now that I'm older and a mom too, I get it.... moms are truly irreplaceable.

I'm so glad that you have such a beautiful piece of jewelry to remember her by and to feel close to her always. Sending big hugs. <3

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. This photo took my breath away.

@canuk-gal I'm so sorry for your loss :(sad Your beloved jeweller did your mother's treasure justice, it's so beautiful. I hope you find lots of occasions to wear it, and I hope that you smile every time you put it on ❤️

Thank you. This is the first nice photo I've taken! And yes, the jeweller is the best.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m glad you were able to get her ring restored to it’s former beauty. It looks wonderful now, like a ring fit for royalty!

Thank you. It is quite regal in size!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a wonderful way to remember your mother and your treasured memories. I’m so sorry for your loss and hope this brings you some measure of comfort.

Thank you. And yes the memories are like treasure.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, it has passed me by that you lost your mother & I feel like a really bad friend :cry: I am so incredibly sorry to hear this news. What a hole in your heart you must have. Sending you lots of hugs.

Now the ring. It is a glorious, huge & happy piece filled with all the colours of the rainbows. It's so unusual & I can see why you were nervous to have it restored, but it looks absolutely perfect & they did a fabulous job.

I hope it brings you joy, warmth & comfort xx

Thank you. You are a wonderful friend!! I hesitated posting anything at all. I love the reference to the rainbow--it certain has that brightness and happiness!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My deepest sympathies to you and yours. Losing a mom (or any parent) is so difficult.
I’m so happy for you that your jeweler was able to repair your mom’s ring for you. May wearing this beautiful heirloom piece being you much comfort. They did a fabulous job!!!

Thank you. When your parents are gone, it is like living a totally different life.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!!!♥️♥️♥️
May you wear this gorgeous ring in good health and may it bring you wonderful memories. Your mom is always with you in your heart and it’s beautiful you have her ring as a tangible memory. (((Hugs)))

Thank you. Yes she will always be here with me. Gone but never forgotten.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry in the loss of your mom. So glad you have such a beautiful treasure by her that was able to be restored and brought a few tears as you remember your mother.

Thank you. I will treasure it always.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful @canuk-gal. I hope it brings you peace and reminds you of memories made with your mom. This ring looks HAPPY. It looks beautiful on your hand.

Thank you. The ring certainly improves my hands!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Sharon, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Mother. This time of year is especially hard but you do have a remarkable remembrance that I hope eventually brings you love and peace. It is a fabulous ring, so gorgeous and I'm so glad you were able to have it repaired. My heart is with you today.

Thank you. MD was difficult in many ways, but during our family GTG we celebrated her and my DH (also gone) Mother. Nice.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous @canuk-gal! :love: I'm really glad you have such a precious heirloom. Such a beautiful way to keep your mother's memory close and I hope this ring brings you comfort and peace in the days ahead. Sending love and hugs on such a bittersweet day. <3

Thank you. I appreciate your thoughtful words.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry Sharon! The ring is gorgeous and I’m so glad you were about to restore it and will always have it to remind you or your Mom…and hopefully, bring a smile to your face!

Thank you. It really does make me smile.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous opal! I hope you wear it in good health for many years and wonderful memories of your mother. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Thank you. Wearing the ring will help to keep my memories alive.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is unusual and beautiful. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss that came with the ring. The love in the story and your heart for your mom is beautiful. I hope it brings your joy and can feel her near when you look down and see it.

Thank you. It is easy to honor her.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry about the loss of your mother. However, you will not only carry her in your heart now, but she will be a very visible and beautiful memory of her. The ring is gorgeous and will keep your mother close.

Thank you. It will.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww.. Sharon.. I'm so so sorry about your mom passing away. What you wrote about her was so sweet and full of love. You are truly honoring her and carrying on her loving tradition by being just the same way.
It's funny (sad/funny) my mom passed away last fall and whenever I wear her jewelry it does make me feel very connected to her. In fact for Mother's Day today I'm wearing her wedding bands. Very bittersweet as you stated.
And now onto the ring. Wow!! What a piece.. an absolute beauty. How wonderful that you were able to get it restored to its full glory and now can bask in the love and memories that it represents to you.
Thinking of you and your loss.. my true condolences.

Thank you. I am sorry for the loss of your Mother last fall. Isn't it wonderful to have jewelllery from our loved ones? I love that you had your Mother's wedding bands on. Makes us feel better and connected indeed.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Sharon, I am so sorry for your loss. You're such a wonderful person and I send you my deepest condolences.
It's wonderful to see this beautiful ring and to know it reminds you of your beloved mother.

Sending you warm hugs and best wishes across the miles ❣️

Thank you. Your kind words are very soothing and I gracious accept them from across the miles.....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful way to honor her. I'm sorry for your loss and wishing peace and comfort for you. <3

Thank you. She would be happy knowing her ring is cherished.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Both ring and meaning behind it are beyond beautiful, @canuk-gal ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
May the day full of smiles when looking at that stunning ring come sooner than later for you. Tight hugs to you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you. How kind your comments are--I really appreciate them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results