shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful cowhide bags!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well look at you ladies! I go to the Sprint store to get my phone fixed and come back to find more cows moooooving to new pastures!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1488060713|4133607 said:
PintoBean|1488060517|4133604 said:
redwood66 said:
PintoBean|1488057923|4133582 said:
:love: redwood that's gorgeous!

Did you pick one out?
Ehrmmm the pic I posted above and a black and white spotted hobo! :confused:
BUT... I anticipate a few of the bags being presents for others.

Oh I must have missed that you actually bought all those! Sorry! Did you get the hobo I passed on then or a different black and white one? I loved that one but it really looked like it was going to be too big.

This one.
I asked for a hobo with a similar pattern like that one posted on page 2(?) of this thread, so if you passed on that hobo it very well might be the same one or another one cut from the same hide. I'm just giddy and have named it Spot!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and Red the confused smiley and ehrmmm was me being like wtf I can't believe 1 bag became 5 not a hey you didn't remember my post from a gazillion replies ago? :wavey:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1488062083|4133621 said:
Oh, and Red the confused smiley and ehrmmm was me being like wtf I can't believe 1 bag became 5 not a hey you didn't remember my post from a gazillion replies ago? :wavey:

See what happens, you start with ONE and then kaBOOM -- you've got your own herd started!

:bigsmile:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1488061999|4133619 said:
redwood66|1488060713|4133607 said:
PintoBean|1488060517|4133604 said:
redwood66 said:
PintoBean|1488057923|4133582 said:
:love: redwood that's gorgeous!

Did you pick one out?
Ehrmmm the pic I posted above and a black and white spotted hobo! :confused:
BUT... I anticipate a few of the bags being presents for others.

Oh I must have missed that you actually bought all those! Sorry! Did you get the hobo I passed on then or a different black and white one? I loved that one but it really looked like it was going to be too big.

This one.
I asked for a hobo with a similar pattern like that one posted on page 2(?) of this thread, so if you passed on that hobo it very well might be the same one or another one cut from the same hide. I'm just giddy and have named it Spot!

I am so excited for you! I love that black and white hide. It looks like a black and white longhorn hide.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1488057529|4133579 said:
I ended up getting this sling because I was so afraid of the hobo being too big. Its too much $ if I end up not using it. I love the sling I picked out and she changed the chain to a silver one. Excited! Thank you Dee! If I love this one I may have her make a hobo in the size of the messenger.

Red, I LOVE the sling you picked! Once you get that beauty I bet you will be back for mooooooore! :devil:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1488062227|4133622 said:
PintoBean|1488062083|4133621 said:

See what happens, you start with ONE and then kaBOOM -- you've got your own herd started!

:bigsmile:
Dang cowhides be like bunnies!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovedogs, I had dinner with Sheryl tonight and she's got some new things for spring that your DH may be more on board with, especially the ones she's doing that aren't hair-on-hides. She's got some really cool limited editions that she's making. Will keep you posted on that!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, your herd will be headed your way very soon!

As will your new bag Red!

I think the plan is to get everything shipped off tomorrow.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1488172706|4134198 said:

How MOOvelous! :dance:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I love the bag with the single strap. Brown and white. Yum

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay!!! Can't wait to get it!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1488217321|4134332 said:

Yay!!! Can't wait to get it!
Me too Red! :dance: :dance: :dance: (PintoBean-Redwood excited dance party!)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gem Queen|1488179636|4134206 said:

Gem Queen, I wasn't sure if you were referring to the messenger bags or the hobos, but she's got more of both! (Caveat: Inventory gets sold all the time so I can't guarantee anything is still available, but as of yesterday I believe all of these were still available.)

messenger_1.jpg

messenger_2.jpg

messenger_3.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1488221423|4134351 said:

Gem Queen, I wasn't sure if you were referring to the messenger bags or the hobos, but she's got more of both! (Caveat: Inventory gets sold all the time so I can't guarantee anything is still available, but as of yesterday I believe all of these were still available.)
ermagherd messenger 3 - the caramel with vanilla frosting!!! :love:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hobos

hobo_7.jpg

hobo_2.jpg

hobo_5.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hobo_3.jpg

hobo_4.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A new limited edition for spring. This one has no hair it is shiny with a "crocodile" pattern texture. The color is awesome -- pinkish!

hobo_6.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1488221700|4134352 said:

PintoBean, I just ate a giant cheeseburger and fries... but now I want DESSERT! :lickout:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto and Red, Sheryl asked me to let you know she is actually not shipping until Wednesday. When we had dinner last night it sounded like everything was going out today but she just let me know that's not the case. Ugh. Sorry for any disappointment. But just think of how happy you'll be to see that box once it finally shows up!

BTW, she's got more non-hairy limited edition stuff she's doing for spring (totes, clutches, etc.) in case anyone wants to see that because it's definitely not up on her website (she just took pics today). The pinkish hobo I posted last is one example.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1488222087|4134357 said:
PintoBean|1488221700|4134352 said:

PintoBean, I just ate a giant cheeseburger and fries... but now I want DESSERT! :lickout:
I like hobo 7 too - it's like red velvet with cream cheese frosting :lickout:
Dee*Jay said:
Pinto and Red, Sheryl asked me to let you know she is actually not shipping until Wednesday. When we had dinner last night it sounded like everything was going out today but she just let me know that's not the case. Ugh. Sorry for any disappointment. But just think of how happy you'll be to see that box once it finally shows up!

BTW, she's got more non-hairy limited edition stuff she's doing for spring (totes, clutches, etc.) in case anyone wants to see that because it's definitely not up on her website (she just took pics today). The pinkish hobo I posted last is one example.
i like them hairy. Cow-scaping is overrated :lol:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Messenger 2 and hobo 4 are my faves! Would have snapped them up if not for DH's pesky animal-loving feelings. grrrr (but not really, I love him).

I'd love to see non-hairy options!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1488234064|4134440 said:
Messenger 2 and hobo 4 are my faves! Would have snapped them up if not for DH's pesky animal-loving feelings. grrrr (but not really, I love him).

Lovedogs, just got off the phone with Sheryl. She wanted to check with me to see what I had posted today in terms of non-hairy things to make sure everyone was talking apples and apples but I told her all I put up like that was the pinkish hobo. She's going to send you some pics right now. She also said you mentioned one of the pink/brown slings -- those are SO COOL! I saw them last night for the first time (she brought one when we had dinner) and I've never seen anything like it before.

ETA: The pink/brown hide is pretty in pics but it's much better in person -- it will knock your socks off!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1488250349|4134517 said:

Lovedogs, just got off the phone with Sheryl. She wanted to check with me to see what I had posted today in terms of non-hairy things to make sure everyone was talking apples and apples but I told her all I put up like that was the pinkish hobo. She's going to send you some pics right now. She also said you mentioned one of the pink/brown slings -- those are SO COOL! I saw them last night for the first time (she brought one when we had dinner) and I've never seen anything like it before.

ETA: The pink/brown hide is pretty in pics but it's much better in person -- it will knock your socks off!

I'm totally obsessed with the "multi-color" ones with the "splashes" on them. She said they are less "obviously" hide, which would be great for DH. Also she sent me some amazing pics of new leather one that look like reptile patterns. They aren't really my style since I'm not usually a fan of those prints. But I really hope someone who loves reptile patterns snaps them up soon because they are amazing. She's going to send me more pics of the "splash" ones since she's making new ones. I'm DETERMINED to buy a bag from her haha

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1488251755|4134523 said:

I'm totally obsessed with the "multi-color" ones with the "splashes" on them. She said they are less "obviously" hide, which would be great for DH. Also she sent me some amazing pics of new leather one that look like reptile patterns. They aren't really my style since I'm not usually a fan of those prints. But I really hope someone who loves reptile patterns snaps them up soon because they are amazing. She's going to send me more pics of the "splash" ones since she's making new ones. I'm DETERMINED to buy a bag from her haha

Are you looking at the multi colored splash ones or the pink/brown ones (or both)?

img_15313.jpg

img_0307.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1488252584|4134530 said:

Are you looking at the multi colored splash ones or the pink/brown ones (or both)?

Can't decide. I really like the black one with the multicolored splashes...but also like all of them, so that's not helpful :)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think she's also sending you pics of totes and clutches. These are a couple of clutches she's made with the new hides.

clutches.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1488253475|4134536 said:

Can't decide. I really like the black one with the multicolored splashes...but also like all of them, so that's not helpful :)

Hahahahaha! I understand the "liking them all" problem (seven bags here... ) and so does Pinto (aka, Ms. Five Bags). You're in verrrry good company... :devil:

I think I if I was only going to buy one of the colored ones I would *probably* go with the multi-color splashes... but then again, when have I ever bought just one of anything?! If I recall correctly there is also a version of the pink and brown that is black and brown, so same concept but more subtle coloring.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ahhhhh now I know where strawberry milk comes from!!!

The cows with the pink brown hides!!! :appl: :dance:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn, the black one w. colored splashes is sold (of course!), but thinking about the white one w. splashes.

I think the pink one won't end up being "me" since I dislike pink usually. But I just can't get over how unique they are!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results