shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW "Autumn" ring is a season late, but finally finished.

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
Hello all!

It's been a while, friends. I hope everyone is well! :wavey: DK just completed this ring, so I wanted to quickly share. Some of you might remember seeing my composite and CAD several months back. At center is a 12x9mm untreated orangey-brown zircon. The inner halo and band have white diamonds, and the outer halo is a combo of 2 and 2.5mm diamonds in the shades cognac, amber, olive, and bronze (which is a sort of brassy shade). The ring is 18k yellow gold and the leaves are 14k rose gold and platinum. If it doesn't fit, I'm SOL and JWF (as George Carlin used to say). :lol: But we made a 3D printed model first to be sure, so fingers crossed.

Autumn

thumbnail_86986-1.jpg

thumbnail_86986-2.jpg

thumbnail_86986-3.jpg

thumbnail_86986-4.jpg

This is SO creative! The band is a really nice touch. I’ve been trying to decide between DK and CVB, but I think this post made my choice for me. Thank you for sharing!

This is SO creative! The band is a really nice touch. I’ve been trying to decide between DK and CVB, but I think this post made my choice for me. Thank you for sharing!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with in collaboration with David & Amy! :geek2:

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh I’m so so so pleased to see this got JOTW!!! I know I’m a bit late to the party, sorry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results