shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW "Autumn" ring is a season late, but finally finished.

So sorry for the loss of your friend. The amount of care that you transferred to this amazing piece shows through.

Thank you, honey. What a beautiful thing to say... I swear we have the loveliest community here.
hug.gif

Starstruck8

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous! The vendor's pics showed the autumnal harmony and glow. These pics show the golden glitter as well. I've never seen yellow diamonds used so effectively - it's the contrast between the different shades that does the trick.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This is so beautiful. The colors compliment each other perfectly. I love the size on your finger.
Glad you are back. I am so sorry for your loss.

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, ladies!! I lost my dearest friend (and former partner) of 24 years this past July in an accident. I was an absolute mess for months, so it was a terrible holiday season. I'm just coming out of the fog now. For a while there, I thought I'd have to be hospitalized, it was that bad. Trying to think of him and smile now, rather than cry. So I started working on this piece to distract myself. It really lifted my spirits... so does being here with you guys!!

Dear @Autumn in New England i am deeply sorry to hear about your terrible loss. I see your beautiful, harmonious ring is a metaphor for your healing. It seems alive, full of light, warmth and richness. Sending you hugs from Singapore.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
So sad to hear about your bereavement, I do hope the loss gets easier to bear over time, those first months are horrific - I found it especially hard when waking up in the morning and remembering all over again.

But very very grateful you’ve posted your beautiful creation - I’ve been waiting for this for so long and you did not disappoint!

I’ve missed you on the forum, although I have been a lot less active myself due to ridiculous work load. Nice to see you back.

So sad to hear about your bereavement, I do hope the loss gets easier to bear over time, those first months are horrific - I found it especially hard when waking up in the morning and remembering all over again.

But very very grateful you’ve posted your beautiful creation - I’ve been waiting for this for so long and you did not disappoint!

I’ve missed you on the forum, although I have been a lot less active myself due to ridiculous work load. Nice to see you back.

Your words really touched me, Ionysis. The support means a lot, truly. That you've been through something similar is terribly sad, but I'm grateful we can all comfort each other and heal together. I've missed you all too... I hope you check in more often as well!!

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, the combination of colours are beautiful as is the detail on the band, it’s stunning!
So sorry to hear your story of losing a loved one and your grief, sending you many Blessings @Autumn in New England

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's even more beautiful in your shots. Fabulous piece of art on your finger!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This really is a fantastic ring. Congratulations.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all!

It's been a while, friends. I hope everyone is well! :wavey: DK just completed this ring, so I wanted to quickly share. Some of you might remember seeing my composite and CAD several months back. At center is a 12x9mm untreated orangey-brown zircon. The inner halo and band have white diamonds, and the outer halo is a combo of 2 and 2.5mm diamonds in the shades cognac, amber, olive, and bronze (which is a sort of brassy shade). The ring is 18k yellow gold and the leaves are 14k rose gold and platinum. If it doesn't fit, I'm SOL and JWF (as George Carlin used to say). :lol: But we made a 3D printed model first to be sure, so fingers crossed.

Autumn

thumbnail_86986-1.jpg

thumbnail_86986-2.jpg

thumbnail_86986-3.jpg

thumbnail_86986-4.jpg

A work of art…

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all!

It's been a while, friends. I hope everyone is well! :wavey: DK just completed this ring, so I wanted to quickly share. Some of you might remember seeing my composite and CAD several months back. At center is a 12x9mm untreated orangey-brown zircon. The inner halo and band have white diamonds, and the outer halo is a combo of 2 and 2.5mm diamonds in the shades cognac, amber, olive, and bronze (which is a sort of brassy shade). The ring is 18k yellow gold and the leaves are 14k rose gold and platinum. If it doesn't fit, I'm SOL and JWF (as George Carlin used to say). :lol: But we made a 3D printed model first to be sure, so fingers crossed.

Autumn

thumbnail_86986-1.jpg

thumbnail_86986-2.jpg

thumbnail_86986-3.jpg

thumbnail_86986-4.jpg

Beautiful, I love the little leaves

I had the worst day, but this was such an uplifting surprise! Thanks, everyone!! I will let David know. :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is true! Brown does need some love!!
thankyou.gif

plus your favorite horse is brown !
when i was a kid a lot of my friends had horses
they always used up their brown felt pens first
i, with no horse tended to use up that greeny-brown one

shame ! i just googled and the colours look all different now
not nearly enough brown for the horse mad and no funny browny-green for me

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just getting around to seeing this lovely piece...I'm so sorry for your loss @Autumn in New England . We never can be prepared
to lose those who have had such a big influence on our lives. I hope as you move forward that the pain lessens and that you are
able to enjoy the beautiful memories you have of him.

The ring...what can I say! The colors are amazing and all the different textures speak to me. I feel like I could stare at it all day and
notice something different I hadnt seen before. Truly a piece to treasure for many reasons.

Wishing you peace @Autumn in New England

Just getting around to seeing this lovely piece...I'm so sorry for your loss @Autumn in New England . We never can be prepared
to lose those who have had such a big influence on our lives. I hope as you move forward that the pain lessens and that you are
able to enjoy the beautiful memories you have of him.

The ring...what can I say! The colors are amazing and all the different textures speak to me. I feel like I could stare at it all day and
notice something different I hadnt seen before. Truly a piece to treasure for many reasons.

Wishing you peace @Autumn in New England

I swear, I have received THE most beautiful words of comfort and support from this community. And every single one has touched me deeply. Thank you.
console2.gif

I'm glad the ring is speaking to you, my friend!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results