shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW "Autumn" ring is a season late, but finally finished.

Hello all!

It's been a while, friends. I hope everyone is well! :wavey: DK just completed this ring, so I wanted to quickly share. Some of you might remember seeing my composite and CAD several months back. At center is a 12x9mm untreated orangey-brown zircon. The inner halo and band have white diamonds, and the outer halo is a combo of 2 and 2.5mm diamonds in the shades cognac, amber, olive, and bronze (which is a sort of brassy shade). The ring is 18k yellow gold and the leaves are 14k rose gold and platinum. If it doesn't fit, I'm SOL and JWF (as George Carlin used to say). :lol: But we made a 3D printed model first to be sure, so fingers crossed.

Autumn

thumbnail_86986-1.jpg

thumbnail_86986-2.jpg

thumbnail_86986-3.jpg

thumbnail_86986-4.jpg

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
FABULOUS! (I was wondering about your project just the other day!) Outstanding workmanship, and timeless style... wear her with joy! Congrats on a beautiful ring.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap, it's glorious! :love: A true work of art. Wear in the best of health!

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
What an absolutely gorgeous ring, love the combination of diamond colours with the zircon centre.
Without a doubt it’s a work of art!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello all!

It's been a while, friends. I hope everyone is well! :wavey: DK just completed this ring, so I wanted to quickly share. Some of you might remember seeing my composite and CAD several months back. At center is a 12x9mm untreated orangey-brown zircon. The inner halo and band have white diamonds, and the outer halo is a combo of 2 and 2.5mm diamonds in the shades cognac, amber, olive, and bronze (which is a sort of brassy shade). The ring is 18k yellow gold and the leaves are 14k rose gold and platinum. If it doesn't fit, I'm SOL and JWF (as George Carlin used to say). :lol: But we made a 3D printed model first to be sure, so fingers crossed.

Autumn

thumbnail_86986-1.jpg

thumbnail_86986-2.jpg

thumbnail_86986-3.jpg

thumbnail_86986-4.jpg

definatly everyone's favorite colour now !
stunning :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Autumn!
That's simply fabulous:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

kah42

Shiny_Rock
First, welcome back! You've been missed!

Second, holy cow, this ring is everything I didn't even know I needed. It is a complete work of art and completely captures the beauty of fall. I absolutely love it. More pictures please!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY MOLY! My kind of ring! LOVE IT!

cheers--Sharon

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is stunning. Beautiful colors! I hope that it fits you perfectly.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember your cads, but the real deal is just spectacular! I absolutely adore the band with the twisty look at those leaves are so precious. Oh, and the little diamonds make me think of dew on morning grass. What a gorgeous piece. I can't wait to see your hand shots. :love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning, I do think orange and brown stones are often overlooked, but yours is a classic example of why they shouldn’t be!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza! Can’t wait to see your photos!

Thank you all for the lovely comments and support, as always! I feel like this ring is one where you either love it or hate it. Browns and earth tones are sort of the "red-headed step-children" of the gem world.
little%20clown.gif
I'm not usually attracted to them myself, but I did have fun designing this ring. Everything right down to the thorns on the intertwining twig band took some time to get right. I wanted them to be prominent enough to see, but not poke me.
pokewithastick.gif

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I scrolled down and a third of your ring came into view. Oh My God. That's everything I love. And the band - the sides! This has to be Jewel of the Year.
You have done a superb job. Can't wait to see it on your hand!

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the lovely comments and support, as always! I feel like this ring is one where you either love it or hate it. Browns and earth tones are sort of the "red-headed step-children" of the gem world.
little%20clown.gif
I'm not usually attracted to them myself, but I did have fun designing this ring. Everything right down to the thorns on the intertwining twig band took some time to get right. I wanted them to be prominent enough to see, but not poke me.
pokewithastick.gif
I can't wait to see photos of this artistic ring on your lucky finger!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Miss Lady! Long time no see:wavey:What's doin'?

It looks absolutely gorgeous and I eagerly await the handshots!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I'd love to see this beauty in real life! I'm thinking it will be a fiery, dazzling display of perfection. I love the colors!!!

ETA: Echoing the others for lots of hand shots, and perhaps even a video or two?!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are my colors which you don’t see often in Jewels! Spectacular!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results