shape
carat
color
clarity

At last my Maytal Hannah pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks SDL! What, no Oh My Stars!???
2.gif
I like the way you say that, I''ve found myself saying that in real life sometimes when I see something amazing!
9.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 7:10:02 PM
Author: canuk-gal
Date: 3/2/2008 7:04:17 PM

Author: angeline

Date: 3/2/2008 6:59:48 PM

HI:

It''s a dreamboat all right--hope it''s a keeper!

cheers--Sharon

Ha canuk-gal! You''re too wily for me! I have to admit that I find that the center stone is a little lost in the pave. It''s a beautiful look, I just miss being able to see the center in all it''s glory KWIM? Anyway dh would have an absolute conniption if I mentioned changing anything around
6.gif
HI:

I do. The remedy? Get yourself a D IF Super Dooper Ideal .50 ctw solitaire to calm those feelings--and alternate wearing them.
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Ah Sharon, I''m one step ahead of ya! I was getting withdrawal waiting for this baby, so I found myself suddenly with a .77 J VS2 from WF appearing on my finger! How did it get there? shhhh, don''t tell dh!
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s just stunning! I love your bands, too! WOW! What a gorgeous collection! And it sounds like it''s rapidly expanding...where''re the pics of your "placeholder" .77?
9.gif
Congratulations on your anniversary!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 7:15:15 PM
Author: thing2of2
Oh, it's just stunning! I love your bands, too! WOW! What a gorgeous collection! And it sounds like it's rapidly expanding...where're the pics of your 'placeholder' .77?
9.gif

Thanks thing! I know, I know, I have lots of pics to take. I find it hard to find time to take the necessary 50,000 to get the 10 reasonable ones! I will get onto it though. I've started the ball rolling now!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2008 7:12:51 PM

Date: 3/2/2008 7:10:02 PM

Date: 3/2/2008 7:04:17 PM

Date: 3/2/2008 6:59:48 PM

HI:
It''s a dreamboat all right--hope it''s a keeper!
cheers--Sharon
Ha canuk-gal! You''re too wily for me! I have to admit that I find that the center stone is a little lost in the pave. It''s a beautiful look, I just miss being able to see the center in all it''s glory KWIM? Anyway dh would have an absolute conniption if I mentioned changing anything around
6.gif
HI:
I do. The remedy? Get yourself a D IF Super Dooper Ideal .50 ctw solitaire to calm those feelings--and alternate wearing them.
9.gif

cheers--Sharon
Ah Sharon, I''m one step ahead of ya! I was getting withdrawal waiting for this baby, so I found myself suddenly with a .77 J VS2 from WF appearing on my finger! How did it get there? shhhh, don''t tell dh!
2.gif
HI:

That is funny...I had the same issue recently--I am missing my RB after wearing one for 20 years and now have a radiant. So I called my jeweller and he found me a swaeeeet 2.14 GIAXXX E VVS1...I was pumped EXCEPT I told my DH and he got that scary look on his face....I guess that was NO. For now.....
3.gif
9.gif

Enjoy your new beaut(ies)....

cheers--Sharon

ginseng_girl

Rough_Rock
*gasp*! oh angeline! it''s stunning!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, what a beautiful diamond and just gorgeous setting!!! congrats on 10 years too.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your stunner!! and happy 10th anniversary!

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
LOVE your ring! The setting is stunning and the ring looks magnif on your hand!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oooooh! Angeline that is absolutely stunning! I am in love with your ring!
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif

Wow! And your bands are beautiful!!

36.gif
36.gif
GORGEOUS

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now THAT''S how you do a halo! Maytal is certainly a master
1.gif

It''s gorgeous!!! Congratulations!
36.gif
30.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring!! Halos on rounds are so yummy.
30.gif
The pictures really show off it''s fire!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is GORGEOUS! And I love the eternity ring! You have some beautiful rings!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary!! What a gorgeous ring, it looks amazing on your hand - and for me, forever answers the question ''is a 2 ct. stone too big to halo?'' -- NOPE!!
36.gif
It is just perfect, what a great setting for a beautiful diamond.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Deeeeelightful all around. Love the stone and love the setting + WBs. I always look forward to seeing new MH rings!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
well hellooooooooooooooo happy anniversary!
9.gif

the ring is absolutely stunning!
30.gif
and your bands are beautiful with it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Ang, your ring is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Maytal's work is amazing- I would love to own something made by her one day!!! Enjoy your new ring, and congratulations on 10 years with your (sweet!) hubby!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

eta: I love your other bands too, especially your eternity band...handshots and stats, please????
2.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Maytal''s work is amazing
30.gif
! Happy 10th anniversary! Congrats!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
angeline, it''s absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Happy 10th!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angeline! How did you keep this secret?! I now make an exception about halos on 2 carat stones as long as Maytal or Leon makes them! It is really beautiful!
30.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Omg, your ring is stunning!!! I absolutely love it! Congrats on 10 years
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your anniversary
1.gif

Your rings are all beautiful and I have to admit, that halo doesn't deter from the stone at all. Just enhances it. Very nicely done.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
OMYGOD!!! That is beautiful!!! You must be so pleased!!! I especially love how it looks with the bead set band!!

(On a side note - do you have more pics of that too?!)

Can''t wait to see more pictures!

Enjoy!

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! We need more handshots! Congrats on your new beauty!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, angeline!!! That side view is absolutely stunning, and your ring is HUGE!!! I love it!

Thanks so much for sharing, and enjoy wearing that new beauty!

sera

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely, positively, absotively stunning ring! Truly one of the prettiest I''ve seen.

I''m about jumping outta my skin here because in about a week I''m sending off my diamond for a Maytal ring! YAY
36.gif
I''m excited for both of us lol.

You took some great pictures too! Keep them coming.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 7:01:00 PM

Date: 3/2/2008 6:54:34 PM
Author: urseberry
Gorgeous! The center stone is stunning, and the pave looks so fine and precise. And wow, what presence and size that ring has! What ring size do you wear?

Hi urseberry,

Thankyou! I wear a size 6. I''m tall though, 5'' 9'', so I don''t think it looks too much on me. Just thinking of the other 2ct halo thread that''s going at the moment on RT....
I think it looks great! It is absolutely beautiful and will be sure it attract alot of admirers (including me)! I am only 5''1" and wear just a smidge under a 6 (maybe 5.75?) and am looking into getting a 2+ct halo...hopefully it won''t overpower me!
1.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow I stepped out to dinner and came back to all of your lovely compliments!
9.gif

This is my first SMTR thread and I am really touched by the lovely comments you have all left - thank you!

ginseng_girl, mrsssalvo, gemgirl, eaglesgal, musey, missrocks, DiamondDana, pixley, milly, Sparkles22, snlee, joadma, elle-chris, CaliBling, Harleigh - thank you for your congrats and best wishes for 10 years!

coatimundi - thank you and I am in love with your ring!

babysteps - so sweet, thank you, your three-stone is swoonable!

Dani - thank you, the eternity is a trade-in on my first serious ring purchase almost 2 years ago. Pre-PS I bought a HOF ring with 2 rows of stones, 5 x 20 pters each row. I never wore it as it was too wide and blingy for me. So this last month my jeweler gave me all of the money spent against this eternity. It had to be HOF which are lovely but pricey! Still I think I will get a lot more wear out of this band. It''s size 6, 3.2ct, 17 stones I think. They are H_I_J, VS stones, but look very white to me. I love it! I will do a thread about it soon!

DS2006!!! - Yes it is done! I was in Australia visiting family for the last 8 weeks, and I only had dial-up access, so no pics until now! I am glad you like it, Maytal''s work is just beautiful. I cannot wait to see your LM!

October2008Bride - Thank you! I will do a thread on my bands soon, and I will include the bead-set. I bought it from Pearlman''s used section so it was a steal! It''s wg, about .5ct I think.

sera - how exciting! what design are you doing? She is wonderful to work with, isn''t she? I look forward to seeing your new beauty!

Anna0499 - I think it''s all in what you believe about your ring. If you secretly think it''s too big, then that might show in your demeanor. If you just love your ring then I don''t think there are too many rules. One of my good friends commented when I showed him the ring "Oh it''s almost too much isn''t it" which I found a little hurtful, but then he is a guy. And I said "Nup, I''m going to wear it everywhere!''

If I missed anyone it is not intentional. I do really appreciate the time you take to leave a message!
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! So beautifully white. I love the edge and the band looks fantastic with it!
30.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
What a *gorgeous* ring! You must be so thrilled with the finished product!

Happy 10th, and wear it in good health. Congratulations! It''s just beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results