shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you worried about the Coronavirus?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As frustrating as this is for us to experience, our healthcare workers are on the brink Of full out exhaustion. People aren’t listening! Our numbers are skyrocketing and the number of hospital beds are fast becoming unavailable. The toll this takes on our doctors, nurses and first responders is immeasurable. WAKE UP PEOPLE

I want to like this post a million times @Bonfire. I’m praying your daughter is doing better.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to pick up my groceries at Sam’s Club this afternoon. They just put them in the back of the car...so no contact. I decided to drive through Main Street in town on the way home. I did a double take because people were out all over the sidewalks and streets. There was absolutely no social distancing...Most people didn’t wear masks. This is a historic town so we get lots of visitors. It looked like a summer day with hundreds of people everywhere. I can take a lot but I wanted to scream..I’m just so frustrated...I want to cry..

Same here.
Some/Many people think this is one big joke.
The masses are asses.

As frustrating as this is for us to experience, our healthcare workers are on the brink Of full out exhaustion. People aren’t listening! Our numbers are skyrocketing and the number of hospital beds are fast becoming unavailable. The toll this takes on our doctors, nurses and first responders is immeasurable. Folks are dying by the thousands a day, WAKE UP PEOPLE

Bonfire, I am so glad your DD is doing better!

@Bonfire you are so right. The front line people are paying the ultimate price. They don't deserve this. Their bravery and desire to help people who refuse to help themselves or protect others. There really are no words to describe this type of selfish and foolish and reckless behavior. :(

I wish common sense was more common. :(sad

“When we are born, we cry that we are come to this great stage of fools.”

liveineraof.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tomorrow’s the day I get to hold my almost six month old grandson. My son and daughter-in-law were exposed to Covid outside. Their quarantine ended today but they are staying home so I can visit tomorrow. They took numerous Covid tests both nasal and rapid. All negative..no symptoms. My grandson attends a daycare which was the wildcard..but he’s also been home for fifteen days. This was my once in a pandemic opportunity. My grandson asked for rainbow cupcakes and pizza. I made both..I’m so excited I don’t know what to do with myself until tomorrow. I needed this..badly..
I did run it by my doctor and she said as long as they have been indoors isolating..negative tests and no symptoms the risk is extremely low. She told me to go for it. ❤

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so well said @missy! I couldn’t agree more

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Tomorrow’s the day I get to hold my almost six month old grandson. My son and daughter-in-law were exposed to Covid outside. Their quarantine ended today but they are staying home so I can visit tomorrow. They took numerous Covid tests both nasal and rapid. All negative..no symptoms. My grandson attends a daycare which was the wildcard..but he’s also been home for fifteen days. This was my once in a pandemic opportunity. My grandson asked for rainbow cupcakes and pizza. I made both..I’m so excited I don’t know what to do with myself until tomorrow. I needed this..badly..
I did run it by my doctor and she said as long as they have been indoors isolating..negative tests and no symptoms the risk is extremely low. She told me to go for it. ❤

so happy for you mamabee!! i know you have been looking forward to this for a very long time. i sense there will be tears of joy tomorrow. may you savor every last moment with your son, daughter-in-law, beloved grandson and sweet grand baby.

you must be bursting at the seams with excitement. hopefully, you won't be too excited to get a wonderful nights rest so that you will have the best(est) time tomorrow

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
so happy for you mamabee!! i know you have been looking forward to this for a very long time. i sense there will be tears of joy tomorrow. may you savor every last moment with your son, daughter-in-law, beloved grandson and sweet grand baby.

you must be bursting at the seams with excitement. hopefully, you won't be too excited to get a wonderful nights rest so that you will have the best(est) time tomorrow

Thank you @Big Fat Facets I think I’ll sleep because I didn’t last night. I knew I had to make rainbow cupcakes..and I don’t bake. They came out great..TG

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Folks here in Massachusetts are overall aware of the recent uptick in cases and are being sensible. We have a statewide mask mandate. We just hit 10,000 deaths. Personally, I won't be eating inside a restaurant for the next few months and I'll be avoiding large groups of people. My son had a moderate bout with Covid a few months ago. He's 36, healthy and strong. I tend to hibernate in the winter anyway (I've been practicing social distancing for years!) Be well. Be safe.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't even know what to say. A person in my 33 yo daughter's circle invited all her friends to her DOG's birthday party. AND this person is in healthcare. Daughter cancelled her wedding for this and that person expected her friends to join her at this time, when our numbers are getting ridiculous. Maybe it's a syndrome. They'll define it after this is over maybe. Other people are acting so dangerously right now.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm excited for you!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please don’t apologize @Arcadian. I know how you feel and I’m sorry. I have a family member who would not survive covid. A common cold could kill him.
He is currently working in an essential business where he comes in contact with the public. He loves his job, is helping people and tells me he needs to do this for his sanity. We have talked about it. He knows I’m really worried.

I understand the range of emotions you are feeling. It’s especially hard when you have been at the brink of death with the person and want to protect them.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't even know what to say. A person in my 33 yo daughter's circle invited all her friends to her DOG's birthday party. AND this person is in healthcare. Daughter cancelled her wedding for this and that person expected her friends to join her at this time, when our numbers are getting ridiculous. Maybe it's a syndrome. They'll define it after this is over maybe. Other people are acting so dangerously right now.

dog’s birthday party...seems legit

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Have fun @MamaBee I am so happy for you!

@Arcadian I'm sorry - just no words.

I'm staying in. Son has had a cough 6 weeks. I made him go to emergicare today. Post viral cough, they did not test for COVID.

Three weeks ago he and darling daughter went to their grandmother's death bed in another state.Found out today apparently family caught COVID at the funeral (or somewhere else in the town that weekend). The kids left before the funeral. So far everyone is recovering okay.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t wait to hear about your grand babies @MamaBee

Thank you @Calliecake! The baby is now 17lbs! I picked up one of those laundry detergents from Sam’s Club and weighed it. It was 12.6 pounds..I could barely hold it without throwing out my back! My back isn't the greatest. It will be worth it...❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have fun @MamaBee I am so happy for you!

@Arcadian I'm sorry - just no words.

I'm staying in. Son has had a cough 6 weeks. I made him go to emergicare today. Post viral cough, they did not test for COVID.

Three weeks ago he and darling daughter went to their grandmother's death bed in another state.Found out today apparently family caught COVID at the funeral (or somewhere else in the town that weekend). The kids left before the funeral. So far everyone is recovering okay.

@moneymeister Thank G everyone is recovering okay. I’m surprised they didn’t test your son for covid...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for asking Callie. She still is coughing and gets breathless and has brain fog, but she has returned to work so doing much better!! Very thankful!

I’m so happy she’s okay @Bonfire!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for asking Callie. She still is coughing and gets breathless and has brain fog, but she has returned to work so doing much better!! Very thankful!

I am so happy to hear she is doing better @Bonfire.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you enjoyed your grandson today @MamaBee ! ❤

I did @Slick1 @missy! I’m so happy I went. We had such a great time. The baby is adorable..I kissed him a million times. He has the softest..cutest cheeks! Jackson, the three year old, was a toddler the last time we were together. He’s a sweet little boy now. I hugged my son and daughter-in-law too. It will have to last until Covid is over...The next time we visit it will be through a window..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did @Slick1 @missy! I’m so happy I went. We had such a great time. The baby is adorable..I kissed him a million times. He has the softest..cutest cheeks! Jackson, the three year old, was a toddler the last time we were together. He’s a sweet little boy now. I hugged my son and daughter-in-law too. It will have to last until Covid is over...The next time we visit it will be through a window..

How wonderful you had your visit and kissed baby cheeks!!!!!!!!! Your cup is full again!!!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
How wonderful you had your visit and kissed baby cheeks!!!!!!!!! Your cup is full again!!!!!!

It was wonderful @canuk-gal...The fun part was when I kissed those baby cheeks. Right after that I lifted him up high to make him laugh and he threw up all over my face, neck, and shirt! :lol: I didn’t bring extra clothes with me so it dried on me...I laughed the whole way home..

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha @MamaBee Nothing says grandma love quite like a spit-up blouse! So happy for you that you laughed all the way home. So healthy for the soul! ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha @MamaBee Nothing says grandma love quite like a spit-up blouse! So happy for you that you laughed all the way home. So healthy for the soul! ❤

You’re right! My son loved it..He said that was a memory he’ll never forget! Haha

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was wonderful @canuk-gal...The fun part was when I kissed those baby cheeks. Right after that I lifted him up high to make him laugh and he threw up all over my face, neck, and shirt! :lol: I didn’t bring extra clothes with me so it dried on me...I laughed the whole way home..

Only a Gramma MamaBee, only a Gramma! :-o:lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sometimes barf is a good thing! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results