shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you worried about the Coronavirus?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mum is resting at home with mobile at her side so she can call if things turn for the worse suddenly. The MD who administered the test said he's pretty sure it's COVID-19 from the symptoms but we won't know the results until Friday. I did some thinking last night and decided to get tested this afternoon after my slew of online meetings.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty messed up that I can't seem to get any location to test me unless I'm incredibly sick, even though I can contract trace COVID-19 from my nephew (now showing symptoms), with who I had direct contact last Monday. Local doctor's office and local pharmacy sites will not test but after spending all morning online and calling around, I managed to snag a slot for Friday afternoon. I can only hope to test negative because if it shows as positive, my immediate family has probably gotten exposed from me all week.

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
Pretty messed up that I can't seem to get any location to test me unless I'm incredibly sick, even though I can contract trace COVID-19 from my nephew (now showing symptoms), with who I had direct contact last Monday. Local doctor's office and local pharmacy sites will not test but after spending all morning online and calling around, I managed to snag a slot for Friday afternoon. I can only hope to test negative because if it shows as positive, my immediate family has probably gotten exposed from me all week.

@chrono I’m so sorry you had so much trouble getting tested. I so hope you are negative.....My fingers and toes are crossed for you..

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good luck chrono.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m happy to provide a good update: my father’s caregiver’s roommate is well enough to have returned home just an overnight stay in the hospital. My friend - the caregiver - apparently tested positive more than two weeks ago, so she is not required to quarantine after this latest exposure. She has been and cooperating with the public health officials in her community who gave her a green light to return to her work.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Top Luxury Classic Pieces
    Top Luxury Classic Pieces
    Style File: Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge
    Style File: Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge
    Diamond Prices - January 2021
    Diamond Prices - January 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.