shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone saw Oprah w/Tom Cruise today...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t do it Sunni! Try Kate or Caitlyn instead!! lol j/k

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 7:25:19 PM
Author: LadyluvsLuxury
9.gif

I love the name Lila. Everyone in my family is so against it, including my husband!
39.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 7:37:05 PM
Author: Sunni79

9.gif

I love the name Lila. Everyone in my family is so against it, including my husband!
39.gif
I like the name Lila! I want to name my daughter (if and when I have one) Tahira...parents hate it but hubby loves it! What other names are you considering?

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 7:45:47 PM

Date: 5/26/2005 7:37:05 PM

9.gif

39.gif
I like the name Lila! I want to name my daughter (if and when I have one) Tahira...parents hate it but hubby loves it! What other names are you considering?
Tahira sounds cute. I went to high school with a girl with the same name. I like Ashley...I actually don''t know what I like. If I had my way, I would name the baby Lila. What other names do you like?

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I also like Vivian, Mya, Amaya... I tend to like names that people I know DO NOT have...lol

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 8:19:12 PM
I also like Vivian, Mya, Amaya... I tend to like names that people I know DO NOT have...lol
I feel the same way! My son is named John after my husband. I know that it is probably the most common name ever! He will probably be Johnny #4 in kindergarten
11.gif
. Katie and Ashley are also extremely common. Vivian is my aunt''s name. My main thing is that people can pronounce the names of my kids. This is only because growing up, people constantly mispronounced my first and last name ( my first name isn''t unusual but my last name isn''t pronounced how it''s spelled). It always aggravated me
38.gif
but I do tend to like the lesser used names
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My niece is Lyla a little different spelling. My daughter is named Ashley. She turned 17 yesterday, boy am I feeling old!!! But as my friends say, she is old not me, haha!!!
3.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
How far along are you?? What other names (aside) from Lila do you like?

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
I laughed so hard at those feet pics. I couldn''t help myself I mean with the money she made from Dawson''s Creek, that exceptionally expensive e-ring from Chris Kline (not sure if he got it back) and the few movies she''s done, you''d think she''d invest in a pedicure now and then. Whoa!!!!

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 9:57:01 PM
I am 6 months now, but I don''t look it yet
2.gif
. Here are some of the *possible* names:
Lila
Ashley
Kate
Brooke
Elisabeth(maybe)
I''m not sure what else...does antone have any ideas???

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
I like Adriana and Anastacia. My name is Adana, most people tend to like it because it's not that common.

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 10:27:36 PM
Author: afrodyt2000
I laughed so hard at those feet pics. I couldn''t help myself I mean with the money she made from Dawson''s Creek, that exceptionally expensive e-ring from Chris Kline (not sure if he got it back) and the few movies she''s done, you''d think she''d invest in a pedicure now and then. Whoa!!!!
Her toes are quite grody
14.gif
. I get peds usually once a month and I thought my feet were bad!! Those feet pics were hysterical. I laughed so hard I cried!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 10:53:51 PM
Her toes are quite grody
14.gif
. I get peds usually once a month and I thought my feet were bad!! Those feet pics were hysterical. I laughed so hard I cried!
Katie probably does have some ballet background, which would explain as someone previously mentioned, (edited) - mutilated feet! End paragraph on first page states ballet something or other. . .

http://movies.about.com/od/firstdaughter/a/firstmb091904.htm

Who knows??? I don't think that under NORMAL circumstances one would have feet like this. There was a news program a few years back discussing toe reduction surgery. . .may be a thought for Katie. . .

Anyway, I've always thought Katie to be very pretty, but in those crusty lip photos, she looks TERRIBLE and semi-cracked out.
14.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
hehe they were just making fun of Cruise''s appearance on Oprah on the Conan O''Brian show...glad we weren''t the only ones that picked up on his craziness!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 10:27:54 PM

Date: 5/26/2005 9:57:01 PM
I am 6 months now, but I don''t look it yet
2.gif
. Here are some of the *possible* names:
Lila
Ashley
Kate
Brooke
Elisabeth(maybe)
I''m not sure what else...does antone have any ideas???
I like "Brooke" the best out of those, it''s funny b/c I have a girlfriend with 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls, and her 2 girls are Ashley and Brooke!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
You know sometimes you see these celebs and think they are soooooo cute and perfect....well Katie Holmes'' feet are a PRIME example of why you should NEVER covet another...LOL I''d keep my body and cute feet ANY day over hers!
14.gif

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 8:21:59 AM
You know sometimes you see these celebs and think they are soooooo cute and perfect....well Katie Holmes'' feet are a PRIME example of why you should NEVER covet another...LOL I''d keep my body and cute feet ANY day over hers!
14.gif
This is VERY true
9.gif
. I am happy to be me. The only thing I would want is even a fraction of their huge bank accounts!
2.gif
I always thought KH was pretty. Most of them are until you see the no makeup or "normal" pics of them. Then, they just look like everyone else. 99% of time you see them looking their absolute best so it''s hard not to compare sometimes-so I usually don''t. What does anyone think of the Brad, Jen, Angelina triangle? Is Angelina a homewrecker? Sounds like it. It also take two to play though
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
The feet pictures made me not eat yesterday. Wow. Ew.

Date: 5/26/2005 11:11:31 PM
Author: MichelleCarmen

Date: 5/26/2005 10:53:51 PM
Her toes are quite grody
14.gif
Katie probably does have some ballet background, which would explain as someone previously mentioned, mutitated feet! End paragraph on first page states ballet something or other. . .

http://movies.about.com/od/firstdaughter/a/firstmb091904.htm

Who knows??? I don''t think that under NORMAL circumstances one would have feet like this. There was a news program a few years back discussing toe reduction surgery. . .may be a thought for Katie. . .

Anyway, I''ve always thought Katie to be very pretty, but in those crusty lip photos, she looks TERRIBLE and semi-cracked out.
14.gif
My sis-in-law was a classic ballet dancer, trained since she was a tike, and she actually has the prettiest feet I have ever seen. They are practically picture perfect. Is that usually the case that feet are mutilated when you dance? Hmmm...

speaking fo feet, my DF actually has the nicest nahds and feet of any man I have ever seen. i know it''s an odd statement, but they are so clean and well manicured, without ever getting manicured. His toe nails are the perfect size, smoothness, and his feet are just so well shaped. It''s actually weird. no nasty man feet there... I think that''s why I fell in love. His hands are exactly the same, except he has long elegant fingers. Sorry off topic.

As for girl''s names, we are naming our daughter Isabel (or Isabelle for some). I always liked that name and my sister and I are arguing over who gets it first...

How about a more classic name than a cute one:

Alexandra (Alexander will be our boy''s name)
Catherine
Sophia
Helene
Samantha
Sophia
Adrienne

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

Well Nicrez, I''m quite partial to Helene LOL...that being my name. Except for the fact that people are retarded and forget the E. Correcting them gets old.

I love Julianna, Carolina or Johanna...those being family names but maybe more old fashioned...

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Well Helene I love your name!

I knew a beautiful French girl named Helene. She was this tall, elegant, willowy wisp of a girl who had the prettiest green eyes and was such a soft speaker. I guess that name just has a good association... Plus now I can associate it with my FAVORITE ring on earth...your little cushion triumvirate!

I also had a beautiful friend named Martine (whose name I ADORE), and I love Caroline as well... Jacqueline is also pretty.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
:) Thanks!

And let me see, well, I''ve certainly got the tall part, the green eyes, elegant- *maybe* LOL....but I''m more like a Polish bull in a china shop and probably much too loud!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2005 7:47:42 PM
Author: Sparkster

Date: 5/23/2005 7:15:03 PM
Author:LadyluvsLuxury
Am I the only one that thinks he is going through a midlife crisis by dating Katie Holmes? They just met last month and he is already considering marriage?
20.gif
Also, everytime Oprah mentioned her name he acted like a kid in a candy shop! Weird!
Hmmmmm, does this mean that Demi Moore is also going through a midlife crisis?

Seems funny that when an older man dates a younger girl, he''s considered a dirty old geezer, yet when an older woman dates a younger man we think ''you go gir!''
31.gif

I''ve read that Diane Keaton and Keanu Reeves are now dating (18 year age gap). I saw the movie ''Something''s Gotta Give'' and when Diane Keaton''s character leaves Keanu Reeves for Jack Nicholson, I was soooooo disappointed. At least she got it right in real life!
Bad news... just noticed that Keanu Reeves is NOT dating Diane Keaton.

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossipc2?GT1=6542

He''s 40 (REALLY? WHEN did THAT happen?) and purportedly dating a 28 year old. So much for another older woman, younger guy romance...

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 10:11:23 AM
Author: moremoremore
:) Thanks!

And let me see, well, I''ve certainly got the tall part, the green eyes, elegant- *maybe* LOL....but I''m more like a Polish bull in a china shop and probably much too loud!
Just the kind of person who is the most fun to hang out with! My dad''s a total bull in a china shop (at least verbally), so I am sort of partial to that, as well as oddly careful because of that. But someone like that makes you feel at ease, because nothing can ever be wrong or improper...

My best friend is just such a character. She''s totally uninhibited and can literally say or do anything anywhere. She just doesn''t care, and that''s probably why I love the girl to death!

YAY Helene!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 11:40:23 AM
Author: Nicrez

My best friend is just such a character. She''s totally uninhibited and can literally say or do anything anywhere. She just doesn''t care, and that''s probably why I love the girl to death!
My favorite type of people!
31.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Well it''s a tough person to be, because you either hate them or love them.

There never seems to be an in-between. She''s planning my bridal shower, so my sister and sister-in-law don''t seem to get along with her, by my aunt loves her, just like I do and my fiance thinks she''s the best thing since sliced bread. That''s why she''s my MOH... Bless her heart!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Too funny. Yes, you definitelty either love them or hate them.

I''m a little "enthusiastic" but definitely careful with my words. Unless someone pisses me off LOL I''m acutely aware of feelings and watch what I say (probably too much and never make a scene about anything...to the point where it''s probably too submissive)

My girlfriend is the type of person who says anything and she''s so innocent that she doesn''t realize what she''s saying. She''s totally uninhibited. For example, we were at a restaurant bar and she literally asked the bartender for some more cherries to suck on and asked him if he worked out. She had no idea that it could be misinterpreted. She wanted a cherry and she likes to work out too. VERY funny!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
nicrez - I remember my mom telling me as I was growing up that ballet dancers have ugly feet. . .here's an example
14.gif

Here's part of an article. . .

Ballet dancers have a secret. It is hidden under satin, and we are further distracred by the grace and the beauty of a dancer's body in motion. Insiders are hesitant to reveal the secret for fear of embrassing the dancers, but the truth remains.

Dancers have ugly feet.

The years of pounding and strain that their feet endure create crooked toes, discolored nails and skin rubbed raw. Not to mention calluses, corns, and bunions. The wear and tear is endured to achieve performances that appear graceful and effortless. "It looks so beautiful but it's physically brutal," says Lisa Hansen about the ballet. Hansen is one in a group of physical therapists from Orlando Regional Rehabilitation Services who completed baseline screening for the Southern Ballet Theatre last week. Along with an orthopedic physican and an athletic trainer, they donate their expertise to measure and record the dancers' basic range of motion and fitness as a background for an future injury treatments.

from: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.the-perfect-pointe.com/images/ppain.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.the-perfect-pointe.com/Agony.html&h=287&w=432&sz=15&tbnid=gcRXkAMZMQMJ:&tbnh=81&tbnw=122&hl=en&start=18&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%252Bballet%2B%252Bfeet%2B%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26c2coff%3D1%26rls%3DGGLD,GGLD:2005-13,GGLD:en%26sa%3DN

balletfeet.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yick! Yes, I agree, I''ve heard that ballet dancers...and a lot of long distance runners have nasty feet!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Well luck sis in law stopped when she met my brother. Her feet were spared! I don''t lie, she''s has lovely feet...

Now a way to convince her to let me take a picture of them withouth her calling the sanitarium on me...
31.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 8:36:46 AM

Date: 5/27/2005 8:21:59 AM
14.gif
This is VERY true
9.gif
. I am happy to be me. The only thing I would want is even a fraction of their huge bank accounts!
2.gif
I always thought KH was pretty. Most of them are until you see the no makeup or ''normal'' pics of them. Then, they just look like everyone else. 99% of time you see them looking their absolute best so it''s hard not to compare sometimes-so I usually don''t. What does anyone think of the Brad, Jen, Angelina triangle? Is Angelina a homewrecker? Sounds like it. It also take two to play though
2.gif
I don''t think Brad Pitt was all that committed to his marriage from the get go. He even said on Oprah that he didn''t think it was in a human being''s nature to be monogamous. So I would not be surprised if he did not fight too hard to prevent feelings from developing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results