shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone saw Oprah w/Tom Cruise today...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't believe they are engaged, Yuck!!!
14.gif
38.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 2:42:45 PM
Author: jorman
Amanda Panda! That is what we call my cousin!
So funny!
My parents and Aunt used to call me that when I was younger. Acutually, my aunt still does sometimes, eventhough I''m 30!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 2:45:16 PM
Author: kaleigh
I can''t believe they are engaged, Yuck!!!
14.gif
38.gif
Where did you hear that they were engaged?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
AmandaPanda--(love the new name!)--that''s what my dad calls me! I had a little collection of panda stuff when I was a kid b/c of that
9.gif

Oh, and apparently Kate Bosworth was on the "list" as well and Katie Holmes was at best 4th choice
2.gif
2.gif

Hiring his own (also scientologist) sister as his publicist was a baaaaaaad move!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 1:26:51 PM
Author: Sunni79

Date: 6/2/2005 11:47:36 AM
Author: LadyluvsLuxury
OK OK OK, it seems as if the PS posters are on the up and up...apparently it has been leaked that Tom Cruise had a list of ''girlfriends'' and his first choice was Jessica Alba....second was none other than our own barely legal Lyndsy Lohan... and Katie was his third choice. All the big media ''moguls'' have been showcasing this... I did not hear they were engaged though! If they are..
20.gif
How could TC even think about trying to date Lindsay Lohan!
23.gif
She is still like a kid. She''s only what? 18. That''s too young for that dirty ''old'' man. Even KH is a little young for him but atleast she is an adult and not an impressionable kid. I know 18 is the supposed age of ''adulthood'' but 18 year olds are still kids in my opinion. TC is obviously more skanky than I thought!
TC is most DEFINITELY VERY skanky...but I would be remiss if I did not mention NICOLE KIDMAN will be on Oprah this Friday....interesting timing
emotion-18.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
AmandaPanda VERY interesting story. I was wodnering why his "friends" or family members did not say anything to him about his bizarre actions.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Apparently, they ARE engaged: LINK

14.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s just the worst!!!
14.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My US Weekly just came today and I saw it on the counter...it has a huge spread on their engagement and his sister is apparently saying she''s welcome in the family etc. Also another smaller thing on Paris and Paris so I will have to read it and report back..hehe.

Oh and my other friend said Paris (m) lined up 15 HW rocks for her to choose from. Nice!

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 11:19:30 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
Apparently, they ARE engaged: LINK

14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
The gruesome twosome! I do smell a rat here
20.gif
and I would be surprised if they actually did get married. Although in Hollywood, isn''t marriage synonymous with dating?
11.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found a huge long article about Scientology. The piece continously brings up Tom Cruise and John Travolta. It says that both are gay and that through scientology and arranged marriages, the truth's been kept hidden. . .

The article says, "Several years ago, a male **** star collected $100,000 from a tabloid for an account of his alleged two-year homosexual liaison with John Travolta. Travolta refuses to comment on the story. His lawyer dismissed questions about the subject as "bizarre." Two weeks later, Travolta announced that he was getting married to actress Kelly Preston, a fellow Scientologist, a relatively unknown starlet who wanted to break into Hollywood.". . .

And, "The speedy Lisa Marie Presley Michael Jackson marriage fits the classic profile of Scientology celebrity recruiting and in some ways is similar to the conveniently fast Travolta Marriage."

There's a bunch more that I don't have time to quote right now, but after reading I'm SURE that Katie has been promised a big career if she converts to Scientology and marries the gay Tom Cruise. He's secret is kept (haha) and she gets victim-free roles!
20.gif

oh the article - some of it's far out there, but I think there's some relavant info. . .

http://www.xs4all.nl/~fishman/fable.htm

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I donno, but surely they haven''t been dating long enough to have a visable bun in the oven. I saw this pic on People.com (I am not very motivated at work today- I have short timers syndrome).

katie holmes belly.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 4:04:28 PM
Author: jorman
I donno, but surely they haven''t been dating long enough to have a visable bun in the oven. I saw this pic on People.com (I am not very motivated at work today- I have short timers syndrome).
Maybe it''s just that time of the month for her? I know I can gain up to 4 lbs in bloating!

I hope so, because the chld wouldn''t be Tom''s if he''s shooting blanks...

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
WARNING: In the realms of TMI...

Date: 6/3/2005 4:38:59 PM
Author: jaysonsmom

Maybe it''s just that time of the month for her? I know I can gain up to 4 lbs in bloating!
Probably bloating... My waist can go from 25 inches to 29 inches when I bloat up, and it flattens back to 25 as soon as it''s over.
14.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I remember reading somewhere that she's a virgin, waiting for marriage. Maybe this will prove that Tom Cruise is G-d after all like he obviously thinks he is!

Here's a link to the story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7682150/

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 5:01:43 PM
Author: AmandaPanda
I remember reading somewhere that she''s a virgin, waiting for marriage. Maybe this will prove that Tom Cruise is G-d after all like he obviously thinks he is!

Here''s a link to the story:

That ''bulge'' must then be a HUGE chastity belt! I must go find one for my daughter :)

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 5:13:52 PM

I remember reading somewhere that she''s a virgin, waiting for marriage. Maybe this will prove that Tom Cruise is G-d after all like he obviously thinks he is!

That ''bulge'' must then be a HUGE chastity belt! I must go find one for my daughter :)
ROTF!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2005 5:13:52 PM
HI:

ROTFL ditto! Possibility #2, large cheeseburger and fries--or #3 perhaps she has been digesting all that Scientology stuff which has indeed made her bloated or (plug your ears), constipated.

cheers--Sharon

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock

Kind of like how Britney Spears was a virgin waiting for marriage?
20.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Please tell me that you all really don''t think she is preggo?? I would absolutely just
face21.gif

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/4/2005 3:58:23 PM
Author: LadyluvsLuxury
Please tell me that you all really don''t think she is preggo?? I would absolutely just
face21.gif
She looks like she could be in that dress! It is very unlikely though.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think she''s preggo, I just think she needs to stand up straight. She looks like she''s slouching so she won''t appear to be so much taller than Dr. Tom.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/4/2005 8:09:20 PM
Author: pearcrazy
I don''t think she''s preggo, I just think she needs to stand up straight. She looks like she''s slouching so she won''t appear to be so much taller than Dr. Tom.
Dr. Tom?...LOL I just canNOT believe how off the wall he is (or is acting). I always thought of him as an under the radar, quite type of celebrity...maybe my head was in the gutters...
20.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The same thought crossed my mind. Her shoulders are positioned a bit forward and she''s exhibiting poor posture to make Tom less short looking. . .still short looking to me though, just not as bad. . .or maybe just as bad. . .he''s an idiot.

One of my friends apparently use to live next door to a scientologist and she said the man barely made a living, yet gave most of his income to "the church." His wife ended up leaving him over this!

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
She would look a little smaller next to TC if she would ditch the heels
9.gif
It would also give her feet a much needed break
2.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I for one give the "relationship" about 6 more months, just enough time for their movies to ripen in the box office. Then we''ll begin to hear/see less and less of them and then finally there''ll be a formal "break up" announcement.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
It just gets weirder and weirder. Here''s a link to an interview on 60 Minutes that appeared on Australian TV on Sunday 5 June.

60 Minutes interview

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
GOOD GRIEF!!!! What a raving lunatic!!

I particulary liked the part where Dr. Tom says "I find that appalling when people who don''t know what they''re talking about say things like that" when referring to how people feel about the church of Scientology. But yet he has become an expert on post partum depression, something (I dare say!) he could not possibly know anything about!
29.gif

Just a common IDIOT if you ask me!
14.gif

nutty

Rough_Rock
That 60 Minutes intereview is CRAZY! I wish I could have seen it! That definitely seals the deal for me - - the man is nuts... (not nutty, mind you
2.gif
)

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Comments like this "At 42, he''s one of the most powerful people in Hollywood, in control of everything and everyone he encounters" is why Dr. Cruise feels he is an expert in every facet of life.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results