shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone saw Oprah w/Tom Cruise today...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
What''s wrong with this picture?????????????

14.gif

TomCruise3_300x298.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2005 9:39:47 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
What''s wrong with this picture?????????????

14.gif
The fact that it looks so contrived they seem to be constipated!
27.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Folks, we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.gif

Especially her--she looks constipated AND repulsed by him...
emotion-41.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2005 1:57:36 AM
Author: Sparkster
It just gets weirder and weirder. Here''s a link to an interview on 60 Minutes that appeared on Australian TV on Sunday 5 June.

60 Minutes interview
Wow!! That man is nuts!!!!!
6.gif
Thanks for the link Sparkster.

Heather

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2005 10:59:58 PM
Author: hlmr

Date: 6/6/2005 1:57:36 AM
Author: Sparkster
It just gets weirder and weirder. Here''s a link to an interview on 60 Minutes that appeared on Australian TV on Sunday 5 June.

60 Minutes interview
Wow!! That man is nuts!!!!!
6.gif
Thanks for the link Sparkster.

Heather

My gosh, I read it and then I had to watch it to believe it all!
If anyone has crossed the line, it is Cruise...the line between sanity & insanity!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ok seriously....I don''t even know what to believe anymore...Tom Cruise should be one of the 4400 because he is acting like he was abducted and returned back to Earth in an unnatural form...what a F-R-E-A-K

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ok...so who say Katie Holmes present Tom Crusie with a Lifetime Achievement award on the MTV movie awards show??? while Nicole Kidman was in the audience??? how weird would that be??? I noticed they showed clips of EVERY movie he made EXCEPT ''Eyes Wide Shut''....interesting..still waiting for a face shot of Nicole Kidman while he''s up on stage....

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Blue...that is too funny!!

The sad part, in all honesty, is it sounds like Katie has nothing more than infatuation or puppy love. The "honeymoon" phase of this relationship is going strong, but what happens when the infatuation wears off?? Will she still feel like she''s "more and more in love everyday?" Doubt it...

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like he might responsible for some big changes in her life. Hope it doesn''t come back and bite her in the a$$

Holmes has also been making some changes in her professional life. Last week, Holmes axed her CAA agent, Brandt Joel, replacing him with Cruise''s people at the same agency, Rick Nicita and Kevin Huvane, per the New York Post. This week, she parted ways with her longtime manager, John Carrabino, her rep, Leslie Sloane, confirmed to E!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/9/2005 10:17:13 PM
Author: LadyluvsLuxury
Ok...so who say Katie Holmes present Tom Crusie with a Lifetime Achievement award on the MTV movie awards show??? while Nicole Kidman was in the audience??? how weird would that be??? I noticed they showed clips of EVERY movie he made EXCEPT ''Eyes Wide Shut''....interesting..still waiting for a face shot of Nicole Kidman while he''s up on stage....

Actually...they did show two clips of Eyes Wide Shut except they had other actresses in them. I noticed that some people give him flack because Katie is so young? Penelope Cruz is pretty young too...not too many years older than Katie. That MTV awards show was so gay. My BF thinks that Tom Cruise is on crack now:)

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I think everyone in Hollywood is on crack lol j/k

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2005 12:02:44 PM
Author: AChiOAlumna
Blue...that is too funny!!

The sad part, in all honesty, is it sounds like Katie has nothing more than infatuation or puppy love. The ''honeymoon'' phase of this relationship is going strong, but what happens when the infatuation wears off?? Will she still feel like she''s ''more and more in love everyday?'' Doubt it...
I don''t think KHs has puppy love. In numerous photos - not just the one posted by Jennifer on page 6 of this thread - Katie appears to be instictively leaning back away from Tom in a form of repulsion rather than cuddling up to him as one would normally do when in love.

This is all a huge publicity stunt that has transformed into the abduction of Katie by scientologists! I read that scientologists tend to recruit members who are easily hypnotized and possibly the wackos at the chuch programed her to date Tom Cruise!
14.gif

OH, and even the local paper here mentioned TC being a freak and accused him of using his "jedi-scientology mind tricks" to bring KC and others over to the scientology side!!!
6.gif
3.gif
hahaha

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
lol That is funny MC...you know I truly do not know what scientology is all about!....hmmm..maybe that''ll be my next researching project

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man....

From MSNBC.com:

Katie Holmes: I''ll convert to Scientology
Asked if he’ll propose, Tom Cruise says, ‘It’s gonna happen’

Tiring of Tom? In a recent Entertainment Weekly poll, 61 percent of respondents said they liked Tom Cruise less following the recent exhaustive attention to his relationship with actress Katie Holmes. Slide show

The Associated Press
Updated: 1:17 p.m. ET June 13, 2005LONDON - Katie Holmes says she’s converting to the Church of Scientology, embracing the religion of her boyfriend, Tom Cruise.

Holmes, in London to promote her new film, “Batman Begins,” said Monday that she’s excited about her lessons in Scientology, a religion founded by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard.

The 26-year-old actress and Cruise went public with their romantic relationship in April. The former Catholic and star of television’s “Dawson’s Creek” grew up with a poster of Cruise on her bedroom wall and has said she grew up wanting to marry him.

“We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true,” Holmes said.

Cruise was in Tokyo Monday for the premiere of his new film, “War of the Worlds.”

In an interview in the June 17 issue of Entertainment Weekly, the 42-year-old actor was asked if Holmes is curious about Scientology.

“Yeah, absolutely. She digs it,” he tells the magazine.

In response to a question about whether he’d asked Holmes not to do “Factory Girl” — about Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol — because of the drug use in the movie, Cruise says: “I don’t even know what ‘Factory Girl’ is.”

He adds: “Listen, the thing you’ve got to know about Katie is that she’s an incredibly bright and self-determined woman. She makes her own decisions.”

Cruise was previously married to Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman, and dated Penelope Cruz for several years.

Holmes and actor Chris Klein recently called off their engagement, after dating for five years.

When asked by Entertainment Weekly if he plans to propose to Holmes, Cruise replies: “It’s gonna happen, man. It’ll happen.”

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Their relationship just continues to get freakishly weird and contrived. I don''t know I am just not buying any of this!
20.gif
Although I am glad that no one else is! (according to the survey)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results