shape
carat
color
clarity

Any new Leon Mege''''s Coming Soon?

Rockit

Shiny_Rock
So exquisite I could cry. Truly a work of art. You''ve no idea how I wish your ring were MINE! Congratulations to all.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness gracious!!!! I need an oxygen mask!!!!!!!

I nearly passed out. That ring was so AR-MAR-ZING!!!!!!

It was out of this world.

I am totally smitten with it!

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYONE!!

I posted a thread in SMTR with more pictures. I''m sad that I''m not so good with camera, none of the pictures do the ring justice!! I''m now pondering what kind of band I should get to go with this little ring!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Just went to that thread. Wintotty, I am sooooo glad you went with Leon''s suggestion. I have never seen anything like it. It''s like a river of diamonds floating on your finger. The metalwork is so delicate, it seems the diamonds are held by air. And the graduated french cuts. They are mesmerizing and yet, only add to the beauty of the center diamond. It''s like a queen among her court. It is truly a unique work of art. One of my favorites I have ever ever seen.

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
Stunning ring Wintotty! Wow is about all I can say!
30.gif

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful stone and a beautiful ring!

30.gif

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
win...

Your ring is unbelievable. Those tapered french cuts blew my mind.

On another happy note... my rings came in 45 minutes ago. I don''t know when I''ll be able to take photos of them, but probably not until next week. I''m traveling this weekend and I have been and will be working all waking hours right through the end of next week at least.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see it Shadowplay!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shadowplay, for goodness sake take some cell pics at least. Cruel and unusual punishment.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At least tell us what you thought of it. My gosh, man, work can wait!!! Believe me this crowd can get ugly, you don''t want to see that![:blackeye:
39.gif
38.gif

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2010 4:47:31 PM
Author: luv2sparkle
At least tell us what you thought of it. My gosh, man, work can wait!!! Believe me this crowd can get ugly, you don''t want to see that![:blackeye:
39.gif
38.gif

I likes it... but I do wonder if the single cut melee would have been better? I did have time to snap a few pictures and I''m now uploading them while driving 75mph down the interstate from my mobile office.

oawieng08293ng2.jpg

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
I literally ran out of time in the middle of taking these. Blew the whites on this one, but these are the only two I have. Nothing of the wedding band yet.

82gn239f9823nf.jpg

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and the melee is blinding... but only in really bright light - like sunshine.

I''ll see if I can''t snap another with the rings on my finger while driving down the interstate and upload it ;-)

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
How''s this for PS dedication?

I realize the ring is dirty... I''ve been fingering it trying to get the shots :)

4oiwenfoiwnfe.jpg

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
I''m not super happy with the way the head attaches to the shank, but it''s exactly like she wanted and as good as it possibly could be (come on... it has Leon''s name engraved in the shank).

9jefiuwnjfe.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing Shadowplay. Will the domed pave be safe to wear side by side? I would hate to see the rings damaged.

Now stop texting while you drive or you will get killed and we will all be to blame for making you post pictures immediately!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shadowplay, it is gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting! However, it is not worth your safety! Please be safe!

I don''t know how you are possibly going to wait for a year to propose!

I would probably get a spacer for that baby too, it would be a shame for it to get damaged. You have plenty of time to contemplate that though.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
refresh my mind on the stats of that beauty! It is gorgeous!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, Shadowplay! It''s so delicate. And that center stone''s a honker!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''m new here, so I don''t know the background on why you''re waiting a year (that would nearly kill me I think!), but that ring is blinding! Wow, what a lucky lady you have! Congrats!

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone.

Center is a 2.14 G-SI2 (eye clean from any distance of course)

61.4%
58%
34.5°
40.8°
No culet of fluoro
8.25x8.29

I had forgotten how amazing the center was.

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Shadowplay,

Those are really pretty rings! I love how the pave on bands are so sparkly yet really make your center stone stands out!!
30.gif
30.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Now, please put the camera, phone, and/or laptop away 'til you get wherever you're going, or pull off to the shoulder!

wishingstar

Shiny_Rock
absolutely gorgeous Shadow, you did good!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

but please, more pics when you get a free moment! you promised side and closeup shank/head attachment pics, hehe
31.gif

did Leon say how much higher the head sits compared to the original one on his website? from your comment about the head, are you glad you modified it? And a bit confused, you said the melee shines like crazy, why are you still wondering about the single cuts being better? the ring is absolutely a dream
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
but just getting your feedback, since that is the ring I want
27.gif
Still wondering what will quote me without changes to the shank, that''s why I''m wondering if you think it was worth it. But no matter, the ring is FABBBBBUUUULLLLOOOOOUUUUSSSSS!

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
I've been working a lot, but I'll definitely get more photos and get them up this weekend.

Regarding the single vs full cut melee. The melee does sparkle like crazy, but only in bright light (like sunlight). It isn't like a big center stone that sparkles even in the dark. Under the fluorescent lights in my office it doesn't emit any fire and no bright flashes other than table reflections. I'm going to call Leon when I get the chance to ask about single vs full cut.

I am quite good with a camera, so i'm certain that when I get the chance I will be able to satisfy your desire for photos!

I also have sophisticated measuring equipment, so i can take any measurements you may desire, including setting height. I can't tell how much higher it is than the photo of his normal set 6 prong, but it does seem a bit higher... maybe a millimeter?

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
luv,

You are getting your ring today, right????? I''m patiently waiting here...
19.gif
19.gif

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 10:54:23 AM
Author: wintotty
luv,

You are getting your ring today, right????? I''m patiently waiting here...
19.gif
19.gif

She should be, but she had said she wouldn''t be able to share with us until Wednesday... Here''s to hoping she gets it today and it''s everything she ever wanted!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
yea!! Luv has a smtb thread! Her ring is gorgeous!!!

Shadowplay , I love yours!!! It''s such a beauty - how on EARTH are you going to wait???
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

on another note, I may have mine by next week =)

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 11:00:23 PM
Author: vbnet
yea!! Luv has a smtb thread! Her ring is gorgeous!!!

Shadowplay , I love yours!!! It''s such a beauty - how on EARTH are you going to wait???
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

on another note, I may have mine by next week =)

Thanks for the heads up on luv... heading over there now!

As for waiting... I really wanted to give it to her tonight :). Sometimes it''s harder than others. I went all weekend and never really even thought about it.

So excited to see yours!!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Shadowplay do you have a plan on how you are going to give it to her?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results