shape
carat
color
clarity

Any new Leon Mege''''s Coming Soon?

15years

Rough_Rock
Anyone waiting for your Leon piece? If so, what have you ordered and when do you expect it?

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
3.5 - 5 weeks for me. I ordered a similar ring to the r968 with a matching wedding band

15years

Rough_Rock
Very lovely. Just interested in seeing what we can look forward to. It has been a while since anyone has posted some of his work. I like looking at it.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I ordered his wedding band 101 at the end of April. They quoted me a month. It is going to be a 2.2 mm in width, bright cut pave, full circle eternity
30.gif

15years

Rough_Rock
Can''t wait to see pictures.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooooh! LtlFirecracker, I can''t wait to see that! I want that band, it will match my ring. Leon suggested to me the double helix ring, that I will be able to wear it with my solitaire. My ring will be 2.2 mm
as well.

I ordered the 313 Ashley with a spacer band. It should come about the first of June or so. I am so missing my diamond and going nuts over the wait. There is nothing that really keeps my mind off it,
or distracts me.

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Mine should be ready at the end of May..... I really don''t know how it is going to look, since Leon didn''t have anything similar to show me.
It will have tapered french cut bezel band with pave in head, I was going to order the antique calibre ring to wear together but Leon told me to wait until I see the ring and decide what kind of band I want.

Wait has been pretty tough..........I really miss pretty diamond to look at, so I pulled the trigger today and bought the whiteflash ACA diamond studs! I wish my ring come earlier so I won''t end up with more diamonds...........

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 10:28:15 PM
Author: wintotty
Mine should be ready at the end of May..... I really don''t know how it is going to look, since Leon didn''t have anything similar to show me.

It will have tapered french cut bezel band with pave in head, I was going to order the antique calibre ring to wear together but Leon told me to wait until I see the ring and decide what kind of band I want.

Wait has been pretty tough..........I really miss pretty diamond to look at, so I pulled the trigger today and bought the whiteflash ACA diamond studs! I wish my ring come earlier so I won''t end up with more diamonds...........

Wintotty - my deepest sympathies to you. To have to order a set of ACA studs to tide you over until you ring is completed... how painful that must be for you! ;-)

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I like your style Wintotty! I have a ring being made, but I won''t pick it up till the end of summer. It''s a 1.01 E VS2 cushion with French Cut channel set sides in a cathedral style setting.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2010 10:28:15 PM
Author: wintotty

11.gif
9.gif

36.gif
on your studs!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I am finally waiting for my work order - I was so sick of not being able to pick a design and then Leon today showed me a picture .. bam .. done.

No idea how long it will take or how much it is going to cost.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 5:59:54 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
I am finally waiting for my work order - I was so sick of not being able to pick a design and then Leon today showed me a picture .. bam .. done.

No idea how long it will take or how much it is going to cost.

Oh that''s great Charmypoo. I''m so excited for you
36.gif

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
I keep seeing this thread pop up and now I''m getting anxious for mine!

thimp

Rough_Rock
Mine should be coming in two days. It''s the classic three stone with pear shaped side stones. I can''t wait to see it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmypoo, I feel your pain! It took me a year and a poll to decide! I have been second guessing myself since I signed the work order! I already told my hubby that if I don''t like it, I will send it to Erica Grace
and just get something plain and simple! Okay, so spill the beans and give us some idea of what your setting will be like. I am thinking you live local to Leon, did you get to pop in and see him?

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 8:09:20 PM
Author: thimp
Mine should be coming in two days. It''s the classic three stone with pear shaped side stones. I can''t wait to see it!

yeyeyeyeyeeeee!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 9:56:12 PM
Author: luv2sparkle
ooooooh! LtlFirecracker, I can''t wait to see that! I want that band, it will match my ring. Leon suggested to me the double helix ring, that I will be able to wear it with my solitaire. My ring will be 2.2 mm

as well.

I ordered the 313 Ashley with a spacer band. It should come about the first of June or so. I am so missing my diamond and going nuts over the wait. There is nothing that really keeps my mind off it,

or distracts me.

I am missing my diamond to. It is with Brian Gavin. But he said about 10 days, and it has been 9. Keeping my fingers crossed, but of course I don''t want to rush him.

I can''t wait to see the band either. I took a look at the ring you ordered (I hope I got it right) and it is lovely. I can''t wait to see it!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
I'll be signing a work order soon. 5 stone cushion. Hopefully have it sometime in June. MisDebbie, I've been following your threads your ring will be beautiful. Wintotty, I SAW those sidestones, can't wait to see the ring!!! Charmypoo, I love your posts and can't wait to see your ring or even hear a little about what you are doing! I think we are all cushion lovers? I LOVE them!

Wintotty you crack me up getting diamonds to tide you over the wait! =) I found myself looking too! It's all so exciting and agonizing at the same time.

15 years how about you?

Thimp, Luv, Ltl, I'm thrilled for all of you as well. More Leon eye-candy.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 9:14:20 PM
Author: luv2sparkle
Charmypoo, I feel your pain! It took me a year and a poll to decide! I have been second guessing myself since I signed the work order! I already told my hubby that if I don''t like it, I will send it to Erica Grace
and just get something plain and simple! Okay, so spill the beans and give us some idea of what your setting will be like. I am thinking you live local to Leon, did you get to pop in and see him?
I think we are just a bunch of indecisive women here! I can''t wiat until you get your final product.

I don''t live local to Leon but I did meet him in person while I was in NYC. We have just been chatting on the phone to figure out what I want to do.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Charmypoo, have you decided?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LtlFirecraker-the 313 is almost the same but the basket is a little different. Here is the photo. Of course mine is white and round so I hope it comes out looking the same! You never know with Leon, it is kind of a
crap shoot. I love how you picked your rings-you made the perfect compromise- and I didn''t even think of that! I am not sure if I will get a band, since I already own a couple, but a whole Leon set would
be amazing. This journey has taken me a couple years and I think my DH is a little sick of the whole thing. He would never say it though!
9.gif
I think he is still trying to make up for a lack of proposal
and ring screw up 30 years ago!

Charmy-come on girl, just a little hint about your new Leon style?!

Wintotty, I love your style. I have had my eye on some Brian bezel studs! I have a diamond I inheirited that I could use for one if Brian could re-cut it. I didn''t buy the real thing, but I got a couple of 4 cttw
bezel leverback fake ones, does that count? I have a couple diamonique rings that I bought years ago that I have worn a couple times to mitigate my bling loss! It is not quite working for me!
I have a few other rings but nothing the same size as my ering diamond! The wait is killer. Everything revolves around it in my head. When I hear a date for something, I always think, that will be before/after
I get my ring. We got a wedding invite and my first thought was ''oh good I will have my ring by then''! Sick obsession!

myashleybaby.071280.jpg

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I love your choice Luv2Sparkle. It''s just such a perfect combo of glitz and sleekness. I feel your waiting pain. I told Leon on my workorder that I didn''t need to have my ring ready until late July, cause that''s when I''m back in the States and was already having dry heaves. But now, my husband is able to meet up with me at the end of our visit and we are considering spending a few days in NYC... thus I might get to pick it up in person but would have to wait until the 3rd week of August. Uggggggggh

My only hesitation with my choice is that it won''t bling enough... I''m getting a layout Leon highly recommended, and since I literally love everything on his site (really), I thought I should take the plunge. Had to fight the feeling that this is my one and only chance and remember that if I still need a pave fix after my french cut itch is scratched, then I didn''t make a mistake, but instead have a new beginning for a right hand ring project
2.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hear you Debby, and I think you should get sainthood for waiting that long. I told Leon I think he should throw in a couple of really ugly rings on his site, so I would a least be able to narrow the choice by
a couple. I don''t think he found that very funny.
6.gif
I do love everything he does. I wonder if I would love it in person. I have seen many photos that I love and then I tried on the rings and not so much.
JB Star was a perfect example. When I tried them on all I saw was white sparkle. I couldn''t see the individual stones. I hope I like this immediately. I have never liked anything that I ordered right off the bat.
Even both of my stones. I have to live with it a few days. I think I get a mental image and it never quite matches the real thing. It is frustrating and a little scary when the stuff you are buying is so
expensive.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Debby, I think your ring will be gorgeous! I love that style and considered it. I love the sidestones. I tried on one with square baguettes ( a little different from yours, I know) at Tiffany''s and loved it. It had a
halo but it would have been enough bling without it. I think it will be amazing. You could do like Win, and add some pave to the gallery though. You have time to make a few changes. Leon seems
kind of busy so he probably hasn''t started yet?

I wish there was a way to completely put it out of your mind though, don''t you? It''s always lurking in the back of my head!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I am not 100% sure until I get my work order and quote. I was really struggling on the design - nothing I saw was right. I came up with my design but Leon said it wasn''t doable and it was ugly. He came up with another idea that I didn''t 100% love and then was going to settle for another setting. I guess Leon figured I didn''t know and he showed me a compeltely different design which has most of the elements I asked for. That is what I went with.

It''s a design along the lines of what I have been saying all along - small split shank, thin pan, mushroom pave, and a very interesting profile.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
I did it. Signed & faxed the work order. Wire xferred $$. I''m in the queue.

CharmyPoo, I hope it works out soon for you. It''s hard to have the stone and be in the position of not being able to take the next step.

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Well, unexpectedly I ended up buying a diamond studs and 3ctw tennis bracelet from White Flash... hopefully that will tide me over until the Leon Ring arrives here..
27.gif
27.gif

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
vbnet,

5stone cushion ring sounds sooooo gorgeous!! Is it for your Right Hand?
36.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmypoo, it sounds so intriguing! I can''t wait to see it! For something so fun it is a bit hard too! I would have never thought that before I started this process. That cracks me up that Leon told you
your design was ugly. So Leon! I was looking at a channel set princess wedding band he did and he said he thought it was ugly, but who was he to argue with bad taste! I didn''t think it was ugly, in fact,
I kinda liked it!

Well, I am so looking forward to see what you come up with, and I hope the process becomes a little easier along the way. Once you get all the details worked out, then comes the waiting, and the hoping
that you are going to love it! Seriously, I think there should be a pricescope sub-support group-those waiting for rings to come! And of course, therapy, for those waiting for a Leon. I have found him
to be nice but not all that easy to deal with his very opinionated self.

vbnet-congrats! Hope the waiting is easy for you!

thimp-can''t wait to see your ring, I love that style! I love the profile and the pinched sides, yummy!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I like Wintotty's therapy
3.gif

Yeah, I was briefly thinking about asking Leon to add some pave to the basket/prongs, but to my great amazement, decided to leave well enough alone. You know, I had to remind myself that just because I waited 8 million years to get a nice ring, doesn't have to mean I need to wait 8 million more for my next project. What I think I might want is some beautiful drop earrings (basically hanging studs cause studs hurt my ears) and maybe do a little pave action on those.

Something like this I'm imagining like .40 to .75 pointers each

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results