Premium
Oh what a beauty! So gorgeous!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just realized this was chosen as the JOTW, and that is just wonderful and always an honor.

I feel truly blessed for every piece I own and the opportunity to share with such a wonderful community.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just realized this was chosen as the JOTW, and that is just wonderful and always an honor.

I feel truly blessed for every piece I own and the opportunity to share with such a wonderful community.

Congratulations on JOTW!!!
:love: :love: :love:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah Baby!!! Congratulations!
It's such a great ring!!! You are the best at finding great jewels @YadaYadaYada

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @YadaYadaYada. I‘m sorry. I was so excited about your new ring I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary!!! I see beautiful rings and every other thought leaves my head in an instant.

You have such a beautiful collection.

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Rfisher and @stracci2000!

Don’t worry @Calliecake, my anniversary isn’t for many months so you are ahead of the game ;-)

Thank you @PriceScopeKayti I’m so thrilled and to have JOTW is just icing on the cake (gluten-free of course) ;-)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful- Happy Anniversary! I’ve always loved a classic three stone. Congratulations on JOTW!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Mreader, I never really thought I was a three stone ring person but here we are!

Thanks @Calliecake!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Lord!! your new addition is just a stunner! You have really grown your collection and I love them all.
I know what you mean, it feels a bit self indulgent to post lots of pictures but I know I always love to see more -more-more of other people's new bling.
So more pics. Anytime!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This new ring is just gorgeous! You know they say a watched pot never boils so look what popped up for you while you weren't looking! What a find!

You have quite the collection - how do you choose???

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, thank you! It’s funny about the pictures because like you said, I enjoy seeing as many as someone wants to post, but then posting your own seems so overly self-indulgent. Anyways, I’m excited to see your new OMC ring, that diamond is a beauty and with all the engraving….it’s going to be a stunner!

@MissGotRocks thank you! Also that is so true about a watched pot, I have hard boiled eggs for breakfast every morning and it is so true!

I have a tendency to wear the same rings all the time and only on my left hand. Despite owning so many beauties, I stink at rotating! So deciding what to wear usually defaults to the newest addition.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, thank you! It’s funny about the pictures because like you said, I enjoy seeing as many as someone wants to post, but then posting your own seems so overly self-indulgent. Anyways, I’m excited to see your new OMC ring, that diamond is a beauty and with all the engraving….it’s going to be a stunner!

@MissGotRocks thank you! Also that is so true about a watched pot, I have hard boiled eggs for breakfast every morning and it is so true!

I have a tendency to wear the same rings all the time and only on my left hand. Despite owning so many beauties, I stink at rotating! So deciding what to wear usually defaults to the newest addition.

You know you just gave me permission to post lots of pictures, right? ;-) Lol!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow so gorgeous! I think you are right about the center being higher carat weight. It looks so lively on your hand and what a historical beauty it is.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @LightBright, when I discovered it was Traub that was it, they are so hard to find with larger carat diamonds. I just adore it!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fire shots and one sunset shot, I had a lot of fun taking these:

C3F93906-4569-47C5-B327-B0DF84CD2804.jpeg

F7E601F7-0D2E-4989-8D54-72A667DCB5AC.jpeg

52B82546-1C0A-465B-AA00-410F4CCFF110.jpeg

182E03A6-535C-4C58-AB24-CD66282563C9.jpeg

84551DCB-F439-4716-A3D2-0FAEE39116E3.jpeg

28B20CF6-CC79-4464-AED3-B3F5E76E7F8B.jpeg
Wowza! Look at that sparkle! Congratulations on getting jewel of the week!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW!!! This is absolutely stunning and is making me so excited about my new three-stone setting in the queue!! Happy Anniversary!

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
I meant to say congratulations on the new ring and anniversary as soon as you posted! This is absolutely gorgeous, how in the world do you find all these unique beauties?! I LOVE the scalloped/buttercup setting details on the side stones, they give such a romantic feel. And the faceting on the main stone is just too pretty.

Here is a group shot that I think @nala and @RunningwithScissors asked for. Obviously less than ideal as they aren’t all facing straight but these are ALL my old cuts, some OMC, some OEC, some single cuts.

40033743-463E-4948-AD81-C8B6F6CEF4FB.jpeg

Yay thank you for the group shot, I was dying to see a new photo of Queen of Hearts (can you tell I'm a fan? Lol). I hope me she remains a favourite?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @CharlotteYork I am really very thrilled with it and have worn it daily with an engraved band. Can’t wait to see your three stone completed!

@goldnsilver, sometimes I literally just find things when I’m not looking or looking for something for someone else lol! Ah thank you for your affection for The Queen, she is still a favorite, just wore her yesterday in fact as a RHR ;-)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @arkieb1, I love those bands too especially when the details are still crisp.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
To my favorite :kiss2: Bling Buddy ,

Congratulations on JOTW status! This beauty deserves the designation--it's a stunner. And you TOTALLY deserve this beautiful jewel.

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To my favorite :kiss2: Bling Buddy ,

Congratulations on JOTW status! This beauty deserves the designation--it's a stunner. And you TOTALLY deserve this beautiful jewel.

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Thanks bling sister, I feel so lucky to have this piece but also lucky to have made some true friends from PS :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results