shape
carat
color
clarity

American Idol -- my dirty secret

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
And compared to a young George Clooney .... twins anyone???
30.gif
30.gif

clooneytwin.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2006 6:15:10 PM
Author: decodelighted
Ebree!!! You are THE BEST!!! How hot is he? Holy Canolli!
Pretty darn hot. I thought you guys would enjoy it!
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh. Simon Cowell is on Larry King Live tonight ... missed the first 15 minutes, but will re-watch the midnight airing.

NEWSFLASH: he says the favorites are TAYLOR, CHRIS & KELLIE ???!!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2006 6:26:22 PM
Author: EBree
2.gif

We went to a new page ... and I missed him ... so ...

taylorpix2.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2006 9:36:45 PM
Date: 3/17/2006 6:26:22 PM

Author: EBree

2.gif

We went to a new page ... and I missed him ... so ...

LOL! No objections, your honor.
30.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
''Gimme the Mike'' - I would hardly call that singing in front of someone. We had one sponsered by the local radio station.
Okay! I''m gonna out myself by doing this but whatever. I used to have a government job. We had a yearly picnic. They had an "Idol" competition. My name was submitted by friends. I was the runner-up. Some say I would have won if I hadn''t sung a French song to English judges. Whatever! The point is, however, that there were hundreds of people at this thing! I would classify singing in front of hundreds in competitions like "Gimme the Mike" qualifies as singing in front of a lot of people!

I''m OUT! My name is fortheloveofdiamonds AND i''m a DFO Idol runner-up.
38.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2006 12:07:48 PM
Author: fortheloveofdiamonds
I''m OUT! My name is fortheloveofdiamonds AND i''m a DFO Idol runner-up.

Girl! We are SO gonna need more details!!! What french song? Whaddjya wear? Were ya nervous? Spill, FTLOD!!! Also, have ya ever had Kal-EE-Maaah-Ri?

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
LMAO! Deco!

Song: Je M''en Contenterai by Isabelle Boulay
Wardrobe: Jeans and a cute top
Nervous: I''ve been singing for a long time but I always get shaky knees the first few notes.
Prize: $50

It was a fun experience. I only did it because EVERY SINGLE one of my family and friends have been pestering me to audition for American Idol for years. I have always refused. A local idol shut them up. Until next time of course.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2006 3:06:32 PM
EVERY SINGLE one of my family and friends have been pestering me to audition for American Idol for years ...

Oh the secrets keep spilling out!! DO TELL, mon Pscope amie ... Who on this year''s Idol would be most likes ya ... or any year ... why HAVEN''T you tried out!! Fun! Fun!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Who on this year''s Idol is most like me? Or any year? Hmmm... interesting question. I am going to say that my vocal range is similar to Melissa''s. I don''t have a lot of rasp though, and I have more control over my voice. Our range, however, is similar.

Why don''t I audition for Idol? There is a list of reasons.

1. I don''t want to wait in line
2. I don''t want to travel to the audition cities
3. I have a fragile ego.
4. etc. etc. etc.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 5:05:57 PM
Who on this year's Idol is most like me? Or any year? Hmmm... interesting question. I am going to say that my vocal range is similar to Melissa's. I don't have a lot of rasp though, and I have more control over my voice. Our range, however, is similar.

Why don't I audition for Idol? There is a list of reasons.

1. I don't want to wait in line
2. I don't want to travel to the audition cities
3. I have a fragile ego.
4. etc. etc. etc.
you mean you don't want to find us on PS with your avatar and a big MEH on it? or better yet DIE?
11.gif
12.gif

i would hate to think we'd have to be NICE to you if you did Idol, just cuz yer our PS friend...
9.gif
oh FLOD you were fabulous singing Prince the other day...
5.gif
no no that was not off-key at all and that bootie shake? classy. really.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 5:44:05 PM
Author: Mara
Date: 3/19/2006 5:05:57 PM
Why don''t I audition for Idol? There is a list of reasons.
1. I don''t want to wait in line
2. I don''t want to travel to the audition cities
3. I have a fragile ego.

i would hate to think we''d have to be NICE to you if you did Idol, just cuz yer our PS friend....

HA! I''d root for ya no matter what FTLOD ... I''m a "likeability" ho anyway. Well ---as long as ya don''t have a pronounced lisp & look like cartoon poultry.
31.gif
2.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Lisp? i think not. Poultry? My sister thinks I look like a furby. What do you all think?

KARPROF1.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww! Can we call ya "Furby" from now on .. it''s about as many letters as FTLOD
31.gif
MEH?? I dun tink so!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 8:25:26 PM
Awwww! Can we call ya ''Furby'' from now on .. it''s about as many letters as FTLOD
31.gif
LMAO! I suppose you can all call me Furby. Just don''t shorten it to Furb. I draw the line there!

I''d post my latest "recording" for you all to hear, but I don''t think I can do that. I guess you''ll just have to wait until I''m on American Idol.
11.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
My sweetie sent me this link: Entertainment Weekly's ADVICE FOR THE TOP 10 ... it's snarky, just like us! A fun & pretty dead on analysis, plus they make picks of songs they'd like the contestants to sing.

p.s. - FTLOD, if only we could post audio ... if only!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I think that a buzz cut for Ace is definetly a MUST! I think he''d look a lot hotter if he lost the hair.

And I agree, Taylor shouldn''t lose the grey, but a George Clooney-esque hairstyle would be too hot hot hot too handle.

I like the song recommendations he makes!

Another good article! Loved it!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Some of those song choices were interesting - I''d try to hear them singing and I thought, Wow, that would be something!

Chris Daughtry - Try (Janis Joplin)

Mandisa - Keep On Movin (Soul II Soul)

Taylor Hicks - Wishing Well (Terence Trent D''Arby)

Paris Bennett - True Colors (Cyndi Lauper)

Elliott Yamin - You Dropped a Bomb On Me (The Gap Band ) <----Brilliant!

Lisa Tucker - Free Your Mind (En Vogue)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS ... but the so-called "stylist" we''ve all been ragging on for ruining our fave contestants is PIMPING his "greatest hits" right here on the web

Some kind of "buy what you see on TV" site I guess ... but c''mon! Maybe if the clothes weren''t TRAGIC!

Well ... we''ll see what they''re wearing tomorrow night!! 50''s music? Ooof. Poodle skirts & leather jackets anyone?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mmmmm. Yes ... this squatting shot so makes me think "Gotta have it!"

Hit the L.A. scene with the latest jeans export from LA-LA Land. Premium denim is individually customized for a one-of-a-kind deconstructed look. Fits are the perfect harmony of roomy comfort and fashion-forward shape. Leather-encased rivets and new leather pocket detail complete the hipster look.

Bucky Jeans 190.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
No. Words.

A flirty party skirt with a fun bubble hem. Sheer lace top layer over opaque black lining. Wide elastic waistband. Hits just above knee.

Mandisa Skirt 200.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
You too can look four months preggo! Hurry, quantities are limited! (Each one takes so much fabric!)

Brilliant jewel tones mix in a bold print and flyaway skirt, topped by beaded halter straps. Crinkled silk chiffon falls in a flutter hem.

Katherine Dress 250.jpg

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
You said it Deco. There are no words for all those fashion mishaps. They need Stacy and Clinton of "What not to Wear"!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Okay - It''s 50s Week
Anyone care to guess who''s going home before we hear them sing?

chickenlittle.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m afraid to hope...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 10:44:38 AM
Author: Starset Princess
Anyone care to guess who''s going home before we hear them sing?
I think BUCKY''s up next on my "countdown to BUH-BYE". 50''s week could be bad for a Country Boy. (But I''ve also got my eye on Ace & Lisa Tucker to exit stage MEH).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 11:58:21 AM
Author: Mara
I'm afraid to hope...

me too. I WANT it to be kevin but i think he's got enough of the votefortheworst people behind him to last another week or two.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Does votefortheworst have that much impact on Idol? This is the first season I have watched past the auditions...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results