shape
carat
color
clarity

American Idol -- my dirty secret

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Interesting bottom three. Well, not really interesting...but yeah...I do kind of agree with Simon that any one of them could have been in the bottom three...it was a real parade of Meh. I wasn''t suprised that Kat was in the bottom three, but I was surprised that Ace got more votes than she did.

I made a declaration that I''m over my Ace love, and it is true. So I am in NO way responsible for voting for him. Thank you very much.

Anyhoodle -
Mara - WORD ON TAYLOR! He looked so cute there...yet is not so cute now. Sorry Dear Deco...

Tawn - I hope you have recovered from the chip incident. Those things can be fiery little ba$tards!

Bucky has gotta be there because he''s got the country thing going for him. Cause LORD knows he is not good.

I haven''t really watched for the Pickler/Chris connection...probably because it might make me unpuffy heart Chris, in which case, I would be sad.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Well Bucky will have a leg up next week - it''s country time and he and Pickler should be right at home. Yee Haw!
face20.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will never unpuffy heart Chris...if anything it will be the mink making a move and Chris SLAPPIN'' HER DOWN like the minx she is.

Next week should be interesting, Chris singing country? hmm.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 1:18:15 AM
Author: EBree
Oh Deco......

Taylor Hicks at his high school prom. Aw.
AHHH sooo cute! hahaha! I love it!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 9:41:02 AM
Author: littlelysser
Interesting bottom three. Well, not really interesting...but yeah...I do kind of agree with Simon that any one of them could have been in the bottom three...it was a real parade of Meh. I wasn't suprised that Kat was in the bottom three, but I was surprised that Ace got more votes than she did.

I made a declaration that I'm over my Ace love, and it is true. So I am in NO way responsible for voting for him. Thank you very much.

Anyhoodle -
Mara - WORD ON TAYLOR! He looked so cute there...yet is not so cute now. Sorry Dear Deco...

Tawn - I hope you have recovered from the chip incident. Those things can be fiery little ba$tards!

Bucky has gotta be there because he's got the country thing going for him. Cause LORD knows he is not good.

I haven't really watched for the Pickler/Chris connection...probably because it might make me unpuffy heart Chris, in which case, I would be sad.
Thanks for the support on the evils of BBQ chips!

Pickler would have sat in Chris's lap last night if she could...she left 2 feet in between her and Taylor, and only 2mm between her and Chris! In Chris's defense, he always looks like he's trying to get away from her!

ETA: I was surprised to see Catherine in the bottom three, but kinda not because she seems so fakey most of the time. Too contrived! Bucky, who can't sing his way out of a wet paper bag, is somehow lovable and real!?

E B

Ideal_Rock
I was JUST now able to watch tonight, so I figured I''d give my opinions (even if no one''s listening!
9.gif
).

Top three: Elliott (of course), Katherine, Paris

The others can''t TOUCH them vocally. Well, Taylor''s close, but not close enough IMO. These three continue to blow me away. An extremely talented few. If I had to pick who I felt was the most talented, I''d choose Katherine, though I just love Elliott. Could his mom be any cuter/tinier?

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 6:10:21 PM
Author: kaleigh
I heard briefly on the news tonight that Paula may get the boot as she was being difficult. Her reps denied this. But my news station ( local ) said that Jessica Simpson and Brittany Spears were being considered for a possible replacement?? Anyone else hear this?? Can''t say I am surprised though. Paula has been acting a bit wacko.
20.gif
Not for at least 3 years

http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=219847&GT1=7703

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 7:28:36 AM
Author: Starset Princess
Date: 3/24/2006 6:10:21 PM

Author: kaleigh

I heard briefly on the news tonight that Paula may get the boot as she was being difficult. Her reps denied this. But my news station ( local ) said that Jessica Simpson and Brittany Spears were being considered for a possible replacement?? Anyone else hear this?? Can''t say I am surprised though. Paula has been acting a bit wacko.
20.gif

Not for at least 3 years

http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=219847&GT1=7703

I heard that too last night and simon has a deal going 5 more years
36.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I have no doubt they wouldn''t fire Paula. She''s good T.V. after all!
31.gif
I tune in to see what she''ll do next. It''s like watching a car crash.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I miss you girls!!!! Are we having another gang-blog tomorrow????? Who will go?????

My money is on Ace.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
I agree.

Ace is gonna go Buh BYE this week!

Not a moment too soon.

I hope Elliot and Chris do well.

Not sure how Paris and Mandisa are going to handle country, though.

It''s a good thing for Bucky that this week''s country.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I think Mandisa will do fine if she picks a BIG song. She is, after all, very experienced.

I think it will be a hard time for: Ace who will bomb BIG time! Paris and sadly Elliott

It will be easiest on: Bucky and Kellie although i think both of them might be VERY boring, like last week.

It could bode VERY well for: Taylor, Katharine, and Chris. If they pick the right song, it could be awesome.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 1:18:15 AM
Author: EBree
Oh Deco......Taylor Hicks at his high school prom. Aw.

Ebree, are you Taylor''s lil sis ... you get the best pix & dirt!!! THANKS! I puffy heart YOU!!

(ignoring those heartless Taylor dissers *sniff* *sniff* LEMON PIE LEMON PIE!!!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yah looking fwd to it!

My friend at work started a AI pool...tee hee...should be interesting!!

Oh and I updated my Fantasy Idol and other picks as well, gosh I noticed that I am TOTALLY LAST on the contest...hah you girls are all kicking my butt and FLOD is the ringleader!! hee.

Oh and deco, I know you are really a KIWI lover.
9.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
wohoooo!!! Hey Deco, how come you haven''t joined the Fantasy group?
7.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m looking forward to tonight too. I''ve got Ace going home. It should definitely be interesting who can do "country" other than the obvious. I really hope they pick good songs like a couple of weeks ago. It was so much more fun to watch than last week..

Starset

Shiny_Rock

Top 10: Mar 28 - Mar 30

Once again I thought Katharine looked great this week in a Vivienne Westwood top from Traffic Womens… so much so that when I went to be interviewed there by Simon''s gorgeous girlfriend Terri Seymour the other day, they’d completely sold out. Of course I would like to think that it’s due to the show, but in reality, they probably only had a couple in!

It was a different look for her, and I hope this didn’t contribute to Wednesday night''s shocker of her being in the bottom three… surely not!! (fingers, legs and toes crossed!)

AI stylist, Miles Siggins

20060403_katharine.jpg

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
wow - i had almost forgotten how crazy that outfit was....

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
GAWD It''s UGLY!!!!! not her... she''s flawless, but the outfits HAVE GOT TO GET BETTER!!!!!!! Or Miles.... You''re fired.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
I love this scene....

LOTRshirt.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ROFL that top was the WORST. I mean doesn''t this guy get that maybe this top doesn''t translate well to TV watching? I would think that the outfit DID contribute to her being in the bottom three. HAH!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2006 1:20:06 PM
Author: Mara
ROFL that top was the WORST. I mean doesn''t this guy get that maybe this top doesn''t translate well to TV watching? I would think that the outfit DID contribute to her being in the bottom three. HAH!
I have no doubt it did! It was hideous! And she has GOT to lose the Rapunzel extensions! Hello... Hollywood... not EVERYONE NEEDS extensions. I used to marvel at how beautiful her hair was (pre-Miles and company). Now it will be a big giant mess once she gets rid of those highlights!

That comparison is priceless starset! Wherever do you get this stuff?

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
This Guy says Kellie could win. He makes a good case for my worst nightmare.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whooo hooo! Tomorrow night ... TOP FIVE. Who's makin' brownies???

Here's a teaser from the AI site:

The pressure is mounting. Only five are left and they are all amazing, but it only takes one mistake. Who will keep in the competition and who will fall by the wayside?

Tomorrow, the remaining contestants will sing 2 songsone from the year of their birth one from this week’s Billboard’s Top 10 charts. Then, you vote, and come back for the Results on Wednesday!

UMMM! Definite Un-MEH potential!!!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Really looking forward to it! We drove through McLeansville, NC this weekend. Lot's of Chris D. signs. And, my friend said that her Honda owner friends said they always thought Chris was a Hottie in the service dept.

So still pulling for my hommies - Chris from near Greensboro, NC & Elliott from our other home - Richmond, VA!

Kellie made the rounds on the shows today. She sounded good. Much better than when Ace made the rounds. Though she acted a little like Paula on the Ellen show.
6.gif
I wonder what was in her drink?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 5:04:27 PM
Author: fire&ice
Really looking forward to it! We drove through McLeansville, NC this weekend. Lot''s of Chris D. signs. And, my friend said that her Honda owner friends said they always thought Chris was a Hottie in the service dept.

So still pulling for my hommies - Chris from near Greensboro, NC & Elliott from our other home - Richmond, VA!

Kellie made the rounds on the shows today. She sounded good. Much better than when Ace made the rounds. Though she acted a little like Paula on the Ellen show.
6.gif
I wonder what was in her drink?
I saw her on Ellen. She was a loon!!!
40.gif

Starset

Shiny_Rock
0e46c7d0.jpg
MMMMMM Brownies
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, I can''t wait for tomorrow night. I''m up for a live blog and brownies
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results