shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2008 7:41:59 PM
Author: rainwood
I''m so glad to hear that Ally is getting better, Hockey Guy. And tell her to take advantage of the double vision while she can by looking at diamonds most of the time. She''ll see twice as many! And that''s always a good thing.
I love that PS version of the glass-half-full philosophy!

Except of course that in this case, the glass is more like 3/4 full!
36.gif

HockeyGuy: Thank you for keeping such a loving eye on our friend Ally for us! You two totally deserve each other, and I mean that in the best, most non-snarky way possible! And psst... please do let us know when that Pearlmans'' package arrives.
11.gif

Ally dear: If you''re reading through this and you''ve gotten this far, I hope you know how much we all love you and how much we''ve all been pulling for you! And...

it''s probably getting close to the point where you need to close up that laptop and get some rest!
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy to hear Ally is improving!!!
36.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Haha, the diamond comment was so cute!
5.gif
Anyway, sorry to hear she is still seeing double and was nauseous; however, I am glad she is out of ICU and doing much better. Continue to heal up Miss. Ally, still sending thoughts your way and hope to hear from you soon since you''re getting the laptop wohooo!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HG, such great news that she is improving and wanting her laptop! Thank you so much for keeping us updated. We were all seriously worried here. Have fun at your hockey game.

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
I am glad she is doing well and hopefully her vision returns to normal soon. I am still praying for you both.

And I love the diamond comment. Twice as nice!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad to learn the great news!! I have been thinking of her often. You are such a sweet guy, she is lucky to have you!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I haven''t been on much the past week and I just saw this -- I''m so sorry it''s been such a scary time, Ally and HockeyGuy, but I''m SO GLAD Ally is mending! I''m sending more positive vibes her way, and I hope that the healing goes quickly. All my best to both of you, as well as your families.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Nice to hear some good news about Ally. Sounds like she''s on the mend. We look forward to her next post.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so happy to hear that Ally is doing better. Please give her a big hug.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Going to ht the hay, but wanted to tell Ally how happy I am that she's on the mend!!! You had all of us on bended knee, we all prayed and prayed. I think your HG is a really special guy. A true blessing.
1.gif

You get better missy. I knew you'd get through all of this, you are a strong lady. You worked so hard to become a doctor, now your colleagues are helping you. I know you find that to be an awkward thing. But soon enough you'll go back to helping other's Just as it should be. You rock, handled all this with such love and grace. For that, you are my hero. WE can all learn from you.....
12.gif
HUGS!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, HG, for the updates. I am so happy that Alli is feeling better and am keeping you in my thoughts.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 6:45:38 PM
Author: icekid

Date: 12/17/2008 4:44:10 PM
Author: hockeyguy
Random. But I recognize some of the names on the site because she talks about you.

Icekid: you're an eye surgeon and you like the buffalo sabres

Kaleigh: You have a ring she calls the big blue whale because it comes from a store with blue boxes.

I really DO listen when she talks.
hahaha I love it! very impressive, hockeyguy. The Sabres don't have much to celebrate these days though
38.gif
I'd rather watch my little brothers play these days.
LOL icekid. I agree, but we've still got to stick by our guys. ;-) (Yep, I'm a sabres fan, too). And it's not the guys' FAULT they (management?) disrupted our team 2 years back by letting Drury & Briere get away! And then Campbell, too! Oiy!! Talk about shooting your own foot!! Anyway, I digress, this thread isn't about the sabres or hockey..

Ally, I've been praying for you and hoping all goes well...and so far it seems to have! :) I'll keep praying that your recovery goes smoothly. From all of the things I know about you (from reading your posts), you're a super sweet girl who deserves the absolute best and I hope and pray that this will open your parents' eyes to how precious you really are!! :) Can't wait to 'hear' from you when you've got your laptop! And don't worry what those other med students/staff may or may not be thinking. You've got to concentrate on getting well and taking care of yourself.

HG, you're such a great fiance. Truly, I mean that. :) It warms my heart to see someone realize the needs of another and make sacrifices for that. I'm sure it's not easy to spend the night in a hospital room, but you knew Ally would feel better having you nearby, and that was so wonderful of you!! :) It warms my heart...really. Please know that your dad is in my prayers, too!

Big, big hugs to you both!

Rachel

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending my love to you Ally!
35.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that''s wonderful news!!! I''ve been constantly thinking about Ally and you ever since I learned this happened, always sending a positive thought or two for you guys. Just wanted to say that I''ll continue to do so until Ally''s completely recovered and she''s back among us here on PS.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2008 3:32:02 AM
Author: blueroses
Oh, Thank you God. I subscribed to the thread and have been just filled with anxiety every time I check my e-mail box...I am so overjoyed that Ally is all right. And how typical that she thinks 1) of others and 2) the wedding band. Thank you so much, HockeyGuy for keeping us in the loop--Ally was a huge support to me (and I know to lots of people here) and I'm glad we have all been able to send prayers, vibes, thoughts and PS dust. Both of you take it easy--and give her our biggest (((HUGS))).
xoxo

Ditto BR!
She is SO LUCKY to have a great guy like you! She is a great lady and I'm so happy to hear things went well! GO PLAY HOCKEY! You need some rest too! Ally if your reading this...we missed you! I told my hubby all about it and he was horrified because he knows how much time I spend with you all and his thoughts and prayers were with you as well (even IF he thinks this site is turning me into a jewlery monster
25.gif
)

WE LOVE YOU!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
GREAT news!!! Thanks so much for the update--I am so glad Ally is getting better and is asking for her laptop and sending you off to hockey games and such! Simply fantastic!!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
whew, another round of good news. thanks so much for keeping us updated on her status.
i''m still sending her lots of prayers and good + quick healing vibes!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am thrilled to hear she is getting better! I hope the double vision goes away soon, though she should look at as much pretty jewelry as possible until then.
2.gif

hungrygal

Rough_Rock
i thought you''d all like to know that i spoke to Ally this afternoon and she sounds GREEATTTTT! i couldn''t believe she actually picked up her phone. i was just hoping to leave a get well messg. but more than that, it''s been a while since we last spoke. so i called her phone praying that the number still worked. i was so relieved that it did and joyous to hear her voice. shes truly amazing. shes in such good spirits that she''s actually only complaining about her hair loss. "what am i gonna do for the wedding coming up in june?" she says.

Ally, you''re too cute for words.
2.gif

HG, you''ve been absolutely amazing. I think of the time we all met years ago for my car show and the amazing hospitality you showed my friends and I on our first trip to Montreal. I''ve read the wonderful things everyones posted about you both. You two are truly amazing, kind-hearted people. You are both blessed.

Get well soon Ally.

Hugs
Chris

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
HG, thanks so much for all the updates! That is cute you remember some PSers.

Ally, hope you are doing good! Sounds like your are healing very quickly. Take care and can''t wait to see your wedding band.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m so glad to hear that Ally is doing so much better!!!! HG, Ally is so lucky to have you, and we are so happy for your updates.

ALLY, we miss you! Can''t wait to see you posting again, dear!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ally love, if you''re reading.. I just wanted to know that I am thinking of you! And I know you''ll grow some new thick and luxurious hair before the wedding
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hooray for Ally doing better!

HG, I hope you really enjoyed your hockey last night. You''re a really special guy to not only be by her side, but to keep us all up to date. Thank you.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 5:30:37 PM
Author: hungrygal
i thought you'd all like to know that i spoke to Ally this afternoon and she sounds GREEATTTTT! i couldn't believe she actually picked up her phone. i was just hoping to leave a get well messg. but more than that, it's been a while since we last spoke. so i called her phone praying that the number still worked. i was so relieved that it did and joyous to hear her voice. shes truly amazing. shes in such good spirits that she's actually only complaining about her hair loss. "what am i gonna do for the wedding coming up in june?" she says.

Ally, you're too cute for words.

HG, you've been absolutely amazing. I think of the time we all met years ago for my car show and the amazing hospitality you showed my friends and I on our first trip to Montreal. I've read the wonderful things everyones posted about you both. You two are truly amazing, kind-hearted people. You are both blessed.

Get well soon Ally.

Hugs
Chris

hungrygal, thank you so much for posting this update!! (how cute that ally's FI's username and yours have the same initials, HG..anywho..
1.gif
) I think that's great that you realized you still had her number and you tried it and you were able to talk with her. I'll bet that made her feel really good!
1.gif
And it was thoughtful of you to post here to keep us all informed.

As for your hair Ally, we'll be praying for you that by June, you'll have your hair just the way you like it, but just remember that there are some AMAZING things they can do with hair so that no one will ever know!! (I surmise by June your hair will be long enough to clip extensions into and create an amazing updo!) Just please continue concentrating on getting better!! :) We're rooting for you and praying!! (I know that's not how you spell 'rooting' (like cheering) but I have no idea how to spell it
37.gif
)

Big hugs,
Rachel

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! What a wonderful holiday this turned out to be for Ally's family! HG, I haven't forgotten about your father, but I hope this outcome can ease some of the pain.

Ally, my date twin! My hair will be long by the date so I'll chop it off for you!
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Ally, I''m so glad you''re doing better and that some of our prayers have been answered. We''ll continue to pray and pray ''til you make a complete recovery.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear Ally is ok!!! Hope the rest of the recovery goes quickly and smoothly!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Glad to know Ally is on the mend and is able to talk on the phone. Hope the recovery continues to go well!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad Ally''s doing better. Hope your game was fun HG. Still sending her good vibes. Hope she can say hi on PS soon :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
happy to hear the good news.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results