shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb,

Thanks so much for the reminder of the chain of events, very helpful.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for updating us HG. I''m so glad she''s on the mend and pray her double vision will go away very quickly. enjoy playing tonight, it will be good for you!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo! So glad to hear the good news. Go play hockey and enjoy - it''s been a rough few days and I''m sure she needs her rest as well.

Thanks so much for taking the time to update us - we really are so glad to hear this wonderful news!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad she''s doing better! Enjoy hockey tonight and we''ll look forward to hearing from Ally when she has her laptop back.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
That''s fantastic news HG!! We''ve all been on pins and needles for news of how her surgery went...and I know we are all extemely happy it went well!!

Go play hockey...I''m sure it will help take your mind off of a rough week.

Continued love, support, and prayers to Ally and family!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic ... Anxiously awaiting her post.

Thank you for the update, HG.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
HG you are a sweet heart for keeping us all updated!!! THANKS TO YOU!!

Ally---POST Soon.... your from "my" generation" if ps''er....you helped me alot 2 years ago , so if you need anything let me know!

*hugz*

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOHOOOOO
36.gif
36.gif
I knew that ally would do great through the surgery! I hope that you''re back here posting soon Ally.

Thanks so much HG for keeping us updated-I''ve been hanging onto this thread like you wouldn''t believe! Enjoy your hockey tonight!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear she is doing well!!!!!!
Prayers continue!!!!!!

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the update, HG! I am so glad to hear she is doing well.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
So glad the second surgery went well. I hope she has a smooth recovery and her double vision goes away quickly. HG, thanks for the update. I hope you have fun playing hockey tonight!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 4:44:10 PM
Author: hockeyguy
Random. But I recognize some of the names on the site because she talks about you.

Icekid: you''re an eye surgeon and you like the buffalo sabres

Kaleigh: You have a ring she calls the big blue whale because it comes from a store with blue boxes.

I really DO listen when she talks.
hahaha I love it! very impressive, hockeyguy. The Sabres don''t have much to celebrate these days though
38.gif
I''d rather watch my little brothers play these days.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So glad to see this most recent update - sounds like Ally is doing much better - still hoping that the improvement continues!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Random. But I recognize some of the names on the site because she talks about you.

Icekid: you're an eye surgeon and you like the buffalo sabres

Kaleigh: You have a ring she calls the big blue whale because it comes from a store with blue boxes.

Awww, that just got me all choked up.
5.gif
I will have to make that my tag line in her honor. I am excited to see her post. What a great day that will be. She was so kind to me, she has no idea that her words to me in a thread meant so much, but they did.
2.gif
She's a class act. So just want her healed and well.
12.gif

Thanks HG. You're a class act as well, Ally has great taste!!!!
1.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I am happy to hear that all went well. Sending positive healing energy and dust her way. Enjoy your game tonight and best luck.

Mrs.2Artists

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HG
glad to hear the good news.
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
So thrilled to hear that things are progressing well...Ally, you have been on my mind so heavily this week! HG, you are a prince of a guy. Go play hockey, and thank you for keeping us posted on that wonderful girl.

HEAL! REST!
(((HUGS)))

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 7:24:48 PM
Author: blueroses
So thrilled to hear that things are progressing well...Ally, you have been on my mind so heavily this week! HG, you are a prince of a guy. Go play hockey, and thank you for keeping us posted on that wonderful girl.

HEAL! REST!
(((HUGS)))
Ditto this entire post. huge hugs and prayers continue; great news. We love our Ally and you too Hockey and think of you two everyday!!!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m so glad to hear that Ally is getting better, Hockey Guy. And tell her to take advantage of the double vision while she can by looking at diamonds most of the time. She''ll see twice as many! And that''s always a good thing.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Great news Hockey Guy! Thanks so much for updating us. We know that you must have your plate totally full going back and forth to the hospital and looking after Ally and appreciate that you took the time to let us know she is getting better.

Ally, we are sending our prayers and good vibes and hoping that you are resting and healing.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hockey, enjoy your game and take care of yourself. You all remain in our thoughts.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Icekid: you''re an eye surgeon and you like the buffalo sabres

36.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Great, great news HG. As always, thanks for keeping us updated!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
This is wonderful news, thanks so much hockeyguy!!!
36.gif
I''m so happy that Ally is on the mend and look forward to her posting here. Please go out and enjoy yourself tonight. You deserve it, you''ve been a real trouper through this whole thing. Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated.

elsie

Shiny_Rock
Yay! So happy to hear that she is better.
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Woooo hoooo!! Great news that shes still on the mend. I hope that her vision clears soon.

Can''t wait to see her posting! Enjoy your game.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Hope she has a speedy recovery!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very excited to hear the good news. Enjoy the hockey game tonight!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Great news! Thanks so much for updating us!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad Ally is on the mend! Thanks for the updates, HG! And I can''t wait to hear from Ally herself!
1.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear she wants her laptop. Great progress. Thanks for the updates, and thinking of you both.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results