shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
*sending tonnes of dust your way*

Things are rough right now, but I''m sure they''ll get better. Congratulations on passing your exam!!!

*Hugs*

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ally, I haven''t been on in a while but I just wanted to check up on you. Congratulations on being home, it must be such a relief!! Now I know you''re stressed out but don''t overdo it--you''ve been through major trauma and even though you may technically be healed, you should still try to take it easy. Sending you tons of dust and good wishes!
emstar.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
yeah!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

so glad you''re home. fantastic news about the exam and interviews! things will fall into place...have faith! you''ve done all the preparation. my grammy always tells me "success occurs when opportunity meets preparation." now the task seems to be recouping so you''re ready when that opportunity comes knocking!
maybe stop for a moment and think of what you''d tell a patient in your situation; try to take that advice to heart. it must be frustrating to not feel 100% yet; i''m sorry. i hope and pray things continue to go your way!
lots and lots of dust to you!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Ally thoughts and prayers continue!
Hang in there you can do it!!!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Just checking to see how you are and sending you some DUST! I''m sure your stamina will get back to normal with time. It seems as though you''re being incredibly tough and taking on a LOT, so of course you''re going to be exhausted!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sending prayers your way Ally, how are things going for you?
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ally, how are you doing my friend?

I subscribed to this thread, but you haven''t posted in a couple of months, so I hope that means good news for you. I know that you have a lot of other stuff going on with your family, but just wanted to check in.

xoxo
BR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results