shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful news! I agree. Try not to stress. I really do believe everything will fall into place. I am sorry to hear about your FIL. Things WILL get better for you. Take care.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t checked this thread in awhile, but hooray that your going home! Hopefully things will look up for ya!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!! Welcome home Ally!!!! Wonderful news
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 5:25:05 PM
Author: allycat0303
Hey everyone,

I'm going home in a few minutes!!! The doctor is releasing me tonight. I'm so happy! I already have all my stuff packed up. The next time I post, I will be home. And I will finally see my cats
36.gif

Thank you all for the continuous support. I might be hiding from my friends, but not virtual ones from PS.
Oh that is wonderful news!! Yay!!! Prayers continued for you and your FIL.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yay Ally! I''m so thrilled to hear you''re finally going home. Take care of yourself!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Great news Ally!!!! I am so very happy for you and can read the happiness in your words. Yaaaayyyy!!
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news Ally! I''m so happy for you! Now rest up and let Hockeyguy take care of you...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m delighted to hear that you''re going home!! WOOHOO Ally!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will definitely rest better at home - so glad to hear this piece of good news!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Ally - Wonderful news to hear that you are headed home! I''m sure that you will start to feel much better when you are all settled in and comfy at home.

I know that its cliche but when so much not so good stuff happens to us, it really helps us appreciate when things start going our way. Keep smiling and you''ll see your way through!

You continue to be in my thoughts.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYY to going home!! Wishing you an ongoing speedy recovery.

To echo the other posters, yes, things WILL get better! One of my favorite C.S. Lewis quotes is "When things go wrong, you''ll find they usually go on getting worse for some time; but when things once start going right they often go on getting better and better."

Praying for all of the better and better for you, Ally!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! Take advantage of being back in your element...RELAX, REST, RECOVER!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Allycat, I am so excited for you. I am sure you are really enjoying being home. Hugs to you.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to catch up with school as quickly as possible. It's a bit harder because I REFUSE to take the year off or finish late. If I don't finish my degree by June 1st I'm not eligible for your residency position. Having spent all the time on the application, I don't want to go through that again next year.

So let me tell you how the PS dust is working out
2.gif

a) Passed the exam that worried me. I didn't do well though, but it doesn't matter
36.gif

b) Got 2 invitations for interviews I didn't apply to as many school's as I should have because I need to stay in Montreal, and 3 rejections but this was expected. My very first choice is in the mix. Hopefully will get a last invitation next week. So far got invitations from Cardiac Surgery and Internal Medicine. My school said NO for General Surgery, which was expected, but I was kind of hoping for a gift. What I really want to do is Cardiac Surgery, however, they only take 1 person and the girl which will probably get it it AMAZING. Really. I only know who she is, but she's smarter, better grades, better connected (did research for the old director of program), and although it has no bearing, prettier with better clothes.
39.gif
. Most of my friends are already trying to let me down easy "You would be AMAZING in Anesthesiolgy, forget about Cardiac Surgery, S has that in the bag"
14.gif
Kind of depressing, but they mean well, because they don't want me to be upset at the inevitable. I think it's even tougher KNOWING exactly who your competition is, and even worst, knowing she kicks your butt
23.gif

I had to write another exam yesturday morning. I need some dust for that too! And for the last interview invitation... It seems as though I'm having a hard time getting back in the groove of things. Both exams I've written in the past 3 weeks have been iffy, which seems like an a lot back to back. It's kind of like I'm not really *me* anymore. I'm just this person that is struggling with EVERYTHING and that bothers me a lot. I'm going back to the hospital full time Monday morning, so hopefully I'll be able to do my work well. I get the impression that I don't have as much stamina as before, I get tired so easily, and fall asleep studying, which is something I never did before. Hopefully after this weekend I will have more energy.

Thank you for all the well wishes! (and especially the PS dust). I think I need another truck load of the magic stuff though.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

And two giant trucks full of dust headed north!!!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, I''m so happy to see you back.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 4:00:36 AM
Author: allycat0303
I get the impression that I don''t have as much stamina as before, I get tired so easily, and fall asleep studying, which is something I never did before. Hopefully after this weekend I will have more energy.

Thank you for all the well wishes! (and especially the PS dust). I think I need another truck load of the magic stuff though.
ally, I know it''s easier said than done- but you''ve been through a TON, try to be a litte easier on yourself. I am perfectly amazed that you are even considering heading back to work already. You are one strong fighter! And because of that, I know everything will work out residency-wise. Hang in there... I''m sending you an ice rink full of PS dust
21.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful news that you are home, Ally! Sending lots of dust your way for that last interview and for the cardiac surgery spot (hey, keep hope alive!). Just remember to take care of yourself. I know it is hard, but your health is the most valuable thing you have!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
so glad you''re home ally. Congrats on passing the exam too!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally
35.gif

nice to be home. take it easy.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 1:21:55 PM
Author: fatafelice
Wonderful news that you are home, Ally! Sending lots of dust your way for that last interview and for the cardiac surgery spot (hey, keep hope alive!). Just remember to take care of yourself. I know it is hard, but your health is the most valuable thing you have!

Ditto. Keep YOUR chin up honey. It will work out. I have faith. ((HUGS))

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
What wonderful news ALLY: welcome home.
"I think I need another truck load of the magic stuff though."
Tons of dust to you..

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome home, Ally!! So good that you're back home with your FI and cats!!
1.gif
36.gif

I can't believe you're going to work on Monday already. You're soooo hard working. Try not to stress and be too hard on yourself. You're always so busy thinking about and doing everything for everyone else. Take it easy, Ally.

You've done incredibly well. Congratulations on passing the exam (YAY!!
36.gif
) and for getting the invitations for the interviews.

I am sending TRUCK LOADS of PS DUST your way, Ally.

{{{{HUGS}}} continue....

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your successes Ally, and sending more dust for the other exams and interviews coming up!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like pretty good news overall!!
36.gif
36.gif
Glad you are home and getting back into the groove of things. Don''t stress, and keep on truckin''! :) Loads of dust for great interviews and maybe another offer or two and good exam grades!
36.gif
35.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Such wonderful news! I''m glad you''re home! Congrats on passing the exam! Sending tons of PS dust your way! Take care.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you had any pancakes yet? If I remember that's what you were craving?? Or am I crazy?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you are home and moving forward. You were in the hospital for close to a month so I''m sure your stamina is not what is was! Three days recoup time for every day in the bed! I know you are eager to get on with it but take it easy on yourself and keep your expectations realistic! Doctors have to be the worst patients!

Congrats on all the good news - it will all continue to fall into place!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally, more PS dust is coming your way. I am sure after what you''ve been through it will take a while to get your stamina back and also for all of your studies to be routine for you. Good luck with the interviews. Hugs to you.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take care and don''t rush things as far as thinking you are all better! It takes TIME to recover fully from trauma. Sending dust your way so you get what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results