shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Ally. I''m glad you''re back to posting, and I''m so sorry you have so much on your plate. Dust for the test results! Please try to relax as much as you can though - stress and healing don''t go well together!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Im so sorry Ally... The saying is definitely true... When it rains... it pours... It always seems to happen to me, when one thing is bad... everything is... and it sucks :( Obviously not the same as you... but hang in there... it will get better!

I hope you get your results and that you pass!! :) Hopefully that will be a sign things are getting better!! I hope FIL''s appt goes well today!

More prayers and healing dusts and interview dust for you! :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe I missed it but how is the double vision?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hang in there Ally
35.gif
everything will be fine.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally, I''m sorry everything is feeling like a disaster right now. I can see where it would be really easy to feel that way with everything that is going on for you right now.

I really think you''re right though, that things probably aren''t as off-balance as they feel. I''ve got my fingers and toes (and my kitties have their paws) crossed for your exam results and interview invites - I''m sure everything will come through with flying colors, and I''ll also keep hoping that you get to go home sooner rather than later.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
hi! i''m fairly new to the forum, and wanted to pass along lots of hugs and happy vibes for rapid healing. sorry to hear about the edema....gosh, i wish they''d just throw a picc line in and send you home with a box of antibx. being home would be such a morale boost for you! i''m praying you''ll be homeward bound in time to watch the ball drop from your very own bed!!!! hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally, sorry things seem so overwhelming for you. You have a lot going on in your life. Just tackle one thing at a time and focus on getting better. Hugs to you and I hope the exams go well.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh Ally honey. You last post broke my heart. Honey, I've watched my mom recently again in the hospital and I realized again how hard it is to be in the hospital, away from home, and to feel isolated and adrift from 'real life'... like you are waiting to be released so that you can join life and take control again. And I hear that in you.

Honey, your health is the most important thing. You exams, your wedding, everything EVERYTHING can wait. I know that you don't want it to wait or because there might be some consequences, but honey please... your anxiety and stress are so counterproductive to your recovery. Please, try to find the positive (you are alive and WELL and YOURSELF... that is A LOT, please don't take it for granted) and stay as focused as you can on that.

Ally, you fell asleep and got into a car accident because you weren't taking care of yourself. Because you were worried about everything and everyone else. Please honey, take this time to fix that. To ground yourself, to realize how important and wonderful you are... and that you deserve to take care of yourself. That it's okay to be a little selfish and a little irresponsible. Please.

I'm sorry if this is out of line... but we care and worry about you.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock

Geez, well I''ve managed to completely miss this thread!!

32.gif

Ally, its really good to see that you''re on the mend even if you are stressing yourself out with exams and everyone else.

As for the 1/4 baldness...........do a Carrie Bradshaw and go for the bird with the veil - might be a winner!

Anyhoos, glad you''re getting better.

po
x

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Keep on hanging in there, my friend. It is normal to feel overwhelmed, you have one of the most overflowing plates I''ve ever heard of. But try to BREATHE and give yourself a break. You''re ALIVE! Your FI is wonderful, and your FFIL is doing better. The school and residency pieces will fall into place.

Big HUGS to you...this year will bring you a great deal of Good things, I can feel it.

xoxo

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ally, I just wanted to come back here quickly to give you a virtual hug, and pray that you will get out soon, I''m keeping you, your grades and your family in my thoughts, you''re really such an inspiration.

Get better soon, and keep your chin up, things will fall into place soon.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huge hugs Ally
emrose.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
thinking of you, ally. Hope you''re home soon
21.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Still thinking of you Ally, and hoping that you are continuing to heal and that things are still getting better for you. I also second everything Gypsy said - you''ve really got to take care of yourself as best you can right now, and I really believe that everything else will fall into place as its meant to.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that you''re still there Ally. I agree with Gypsy, take care of yourself first and foremost. Take some time out to recover. Sending hugs to you!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy New Year, Ally. 2009 is going to be a lot better than 2008.

Hugs,
Deborah
34.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, I''m sorry that you''re still in the hospital for now, but it sounds like it''s the best place for you to be, given the circumstances. I''m continuing to send good thoughts your way. Were the doctors able to let you know when you may possibly go home?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy New Year Ally!

We're still celebrating the miracle that you're gonna be fine - it was quite a scare - and you've moved light years ahead of us with your concerns for everyone else!

I believe that sometimes these huge events happen in our lives to make us stop, think and begin to live a life of gratitude. You are a very lucky girl and are clearly on the road to being well. However, until you are 100%, you can't help all of these other people and situations. I appreciate your selfless caring but right now I think myself and all these other wonderful PSers are just hoping that you focus on getting yourself well and back on your feet.

I am sure it is overwhelming to lie in a hospital knowing there are a bizillion things you need to do but life really is lived one step at a time. Please take a deep breath and focus on your recovery. All the rest will fall into place with time. Truly. . . it will.

Best wishes to you and yours in 2009 ~

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to send some hugs and good wishes your way Ally. I hope things get better for you soon girl. Stay strong!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy New Year Sweet Ally. You hang in threre, you''ll be out soon enough. Rest, mend and heal. That''s your job right now. Everything else will be waiting for you once you get released. Sending you a HUGE HUG, and best wishes for 2009!!!!
35.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I hope 2009 is starting off better for you than 2008 ended. I agree with previous posters: the best thing you can do for everyone right now (yourself, your FI, his family, your family) is to get better. Everything else will be easier if you''re not tied to an IV! {{{hugs}}}

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy to hear that you''re doing so well and hope you''ll be sent home soon. In the mean time, since hospital food sucks, I''ll send you a virtual PS 4 star dinner
18.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hey hun, I just wanted to check in and say Happy New Year! This is a great time to start taking time for yourself. Just make sure there''s time for you to rest and feel energized, ok?

I hope you''re doing well and will be out of hospital soon.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy New Year, Ally!!!!!

I''d also like to ditto what Gypsy said - your health is the most important thing on your plate right now, and everything else can wait. Focus on healing, and let others worry about you for once, dear!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you are doing well Ally!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ally - hope your New Year is going well so far and your recovery is continuing!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Sending you tons of good wishes and a huge hug Ally.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ally,

Just checking in to see how you''re doing/feeling. Lots of good vibes continue being set your way.

K

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Ally,
Just checking in too. I hope all is going well. Give us an update when you can. HUGS and prayers your way!!!!
xo,
Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results