shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally,
It''s so good to have you back and posting!!!! Don''t worry about your hair, and try not to stress about school. You just need to worry about you and healing!! I am thrilled about the positive news on your FIL. That is truly remarkable.

HUGS!!!!!
35.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif

I am sooo happy to see you back! I too am glad to hear the good news on your FIL .
I am sending you lots of dust for your school and continued recovery!

Hugs!
1.gif

Mrs.2Artists

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
GIRL!!! I am so glad that you are responding well to treatment and so is your FIL...I am so glad you are ok....you just need to focus on the positives and deal with the negatives as they come....maybe now you can try a cute pixie cut for the time being?? You have a fresh canvas with the hair! If you are really stressed about it, then you could get a wig for the pictures.....BUT the important thing is you get yourself right first and deal with the other things later....take your time! There is no rush!

We all love you and cant wait for you to get back on your feet!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Ally!!! It''s great to read your post. We were all so worried for you, but it seems you proved us all right in that you are a real fighter! I am relieved to know that both you and your FIL are responding well to your treatments. Sorry about the harir, but I am sure that you will be a beautiful bride anyway. Please continue to take care of yourself and don''t try to exert yourself too much yet. Cheers and have a wonderful holiday!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO wonderful to see you back online. You have had a roller-coaster of a time--to say nothing of your stress with school, residency, FIL''s health.....do your best to take it easy and let your body heal. And your hair is going to be fine!! It will grow, and as someone else said, but the summer, you''ll have enough growth for some extensions on that 1/4 of your pretty little head!!

So grateful you''re ok--and thank you for the kind words...we went through a lot of LIW stuff a few years back, and I think of you too!

HEAL WELL!!!!
xoxo

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, I''m so happy to see you posting, dear!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Ally, it''s so good to see an update from you! I''ve been checking this thread frequently. Please try not to stress about your hair, school, or interviews. Lots of PS dust coming your way! Take good care of yourself. That''s wonderful news about your FIL.
36.gif

I''m curious to know more about your wedding band too.
1.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
ALLY!!!!!! Yay!!!! Merry, Merry, Christmas to you and your family!!! Forget about your final exam...You are recovering, and your FIL is doing great! I hope we''ll get to see the wedding bands soon
9.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy to hear that you''re getting better Ally. I''m very happy that you are able to check in. I''m continuing to send good thoughts your way. Best wishes!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, so good to hear from you! And mostly with good news!
36.gif

I will send some school dust your way!
wiz1.gif

Take care!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, Ally! That stinks about the residency program but I have to believe that you''ll find a better one.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
Ally...nice to see you post again. get well soon.
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken!!!!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Glad to hear from you!!!!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Prayers outgoing that you did well on the test!
Concentrate on getting better the hair will take care of itself!
Prayers outgoing that the perfect residency position will open for you.
Prayers for your FIL continue.
Take care of yourself and get well!!!!!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Good to see that you''re doing well! Here''s some DUST for school stuff, but really, try and relax a little!
1.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to hear from you personally! How is the double vision?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great to see you here again, Ally! I am glad your FFIL is responding to his meds, too. Thank your fiance for keeping us informed!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally, it''s great to hear from you! I am so excited you are doing so well. I continue to send my best wishes and PS dust your way so you can be home for Christmas and for school. I am also delighted to hear your FIL is responding so well to treatment. No worries about your hair - you''ll be a beautiful bride. Can''t wait to see the ring either.

Take care, rest up and keep us posted on your progress.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally: It''s great to see you posting again! I guess I shouldn''t be too surprised that you were taking an exam -- in your hospital room -- after head trauma and a couple of invasive cranial proceedures -- but wow! There''s just no stopping you!

Anyhow, I''m so glad to hear that you''re OK, and that your FFIL is doing so much better. I know the exams and residency and all seems like huge stuff but really, those are just little details in the grand scheme of things. Kinda like your hair. The important thing is you''re OK, you''ve got a spirit that won''t quit, and a great FI at your side. You''ll be great.

BTW it was so sweet of your guy to let us know what was going on, and to get to know him just a little bit.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally!

I'm so happy to see you posting again! I've been lurking around this thread, and I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm glad to hear that things are going well physically for you, and I'm super thrilled to hear about your FFIL!! I hope he keeps it up!

As for school...I know how ambitious you are, but sometimes, you just have to let things go a little bit and hope for the best. I had to do that, and I'm glad I did it, and was able to concentrate on what was important. And my hoping for the best paid off just fine. Besides, stress slows healing, and healing is what you need to be doing right now!

I can't tell you how much I hear you on the hair thing. I'm stressing about my blondish icky tips, and our wedding won't be for at least another year!

Take care of yourself m'dear! And hug your FI for us, he's a great guy!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Ally!
I am so relieved that you are alright! Please be patient and nurse yourself back to complete health soon! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, Ally! So good to hear from you! And that is great news about your FIL! As for school, that is a bummer, but I''m sure everything will work out. You are such a hard worker and you''ll get into a great residency program, I''m sure. I hope you continue to heal quickly! Take care of yourself and try not to stress too much! Merry Christmas!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Ally great to hear you are doing so well and even able to post to us!
36.gif
9.gif
I am sorry about your hair..I understand what you''re saying about being a hair brat I believe I would be the same way. It will grow back, but in the meantime we''ll help you figure something out. You are going to be beautiful no matter what, gal; and as you know the day is not about your hair it''s about you and your FI and your union. I am also excited to hear your future father in law is doing better it seems. Anyway, best wishes for hair growth and no healing troubles! Will keep you and yours in my thoughts.
4.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great sign that you are worrying about your hair. It means you are well on the mend.

Get well soon!

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I am so glad you are doing better. Don''t worry about your hair. You will be gorgeous!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Ally, great to have you back and posting away
36.gif
I''ll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery! And, big fat DITTO to Danielle''s comments about you being a gorgeous bride regardless of the hair issue
9.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas Ally, hope you enjoy the festive season, and happy and healthy wishes for 2009 for you too...

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I won''t be around tomorrow, so Merry Christmas Ally!
35.gif

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Ally, we are all so glad to hear from you! Your dear Hockey Guy was so kind to keep us posted.

I''m sure that it must be hard to be in that hospital room and to be feeling yucky and not yourself. For me, a good cry or two (full of self pity) usually gets most of that out of my system. I''m hoping that you can focus on your many, many blessings. When I am feeling down or worried I count at least five to myself before going to sleep and it helps keep my spirits up. I hope that I am not sounding preachy-just a couple of my kooky coping mechanisms.

Please know that even though it feels lonely in that hospital room, we are all out here thinking of you and saying our prayers for your whole family. So you see, there are really scores of us from all over the world who are with you in spirit!

Wishing you rest, healing and peace at Christmas and through the year.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Ally, just wanted to let you know you and your family continue to be in my thoughts.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, you''re back?
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results