shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I think thats some great advice from her! If she says not to stress too much then try to listen. I can''t imagine its easy to not seek out all the information possible. So glad that shes coherent and responding to you. Get some rest tonight so you can be strong for her in the morning.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! Stay strong and get your rest!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2008 8:47:25 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 12/15/2008 5:59:56 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Thanks for the update HG!! Praying the operation goes smoothly and that they can drain all the fluid. She gave you wise advice about surfing the web. She''s a smart gal. I hope once they do this her double vision will go away. I am very hopeful, she sounds on top of things... That''s a great sign.
1.gif

HUGS to you HG. This is scary for sure. Sounds like she is getting great care. Hang in there and let us know how it goes tomorrow. Sending lots of prayers her way.
What she said.
2.gif
I will copy these wise ladies as well. I''ll be thinking of Ally tomorrow.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Sorry that the update today wasn''t quite as positive as you''d hoped - but it sounds like everyone is still very hopeful, which must be a good sign!

Positive thoughts and prayers continue here - I really hope the surgery goes well tomorrow.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
So glad she is awake, and praying that the operation tomorrow goes well, and she comes back 100%.

Thanks for the updates, and take care of yourself so you stay strong.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for keeping us posted. Take care and get some rest as impossible a task as that may seem right now. You will need your strength to deal with all you are going through right now. I will continue to pray that all goes well tomorrow.

Mrs.2Artists

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Been thinking about both of you and keeping you both in my prayers - I''m so glad to hear Ally is doing better (and how sweet that she''s thinking only of you, HG! Heed her good advice!). Will continue to send positive thoughts in Ally''s way for a continued recovery!!

niccia

Shiny_Rock
I am happy to hear how much she has improved and I hope her surgery goes well tomorrow...she is very lucky to have you by her side
emsmile.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Awesome news that she is on the mend!!!!! Don''t worry about the little setbacks, she''s awake and that is fabulous considering what she went through!!!

And, you know your a PSer when......... you wake from a coma and ask about wedding bands!! Fabulous!!!

Fingers are still crossed, sending lots of dust!!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending a prayer for a speedy recovery. Hope all goes well.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have been thinking about you and Ally all morning...I''m keeping my fingers crossed that the surgery went smoothly and am hoping that she''s already awake and on the mend for good! You are both incredibly strong!!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hockeyguy, I''m thinking about you and Ally this morning. I hope surgery is going or went well and Ally is on her way to a smooth recovery.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw this thread, I am sorry.

Am glad though that Ally is on her way to recovery. Here''s to her very speedy recovery and please give Ally my love and hugs.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy to hear good news.Sending lots of good wishes.Please keep us posted.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 9:43:11 PM
Author: marcyc

Date: 12/15/2008 8:47:25 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 12/15/2008 5:59:56 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Thanks for the update HG!! Praying the operation goes smoothly and that they can drain all the fluid. She gave you wise advice about surfing the web. She''s a smart gal. I hope once they do this her double vision will go away. I am very hopeful, she sounds on top of things... That''s a great sign.
1.gif

HUGS to you HG. This is scary for sure. Sounds like she is getting great care. Hang in there and let us know how it goes tomorrow. Sending lots of prayers her way.
What she said.
2.gif
I will copy these wise ladies as well. I''ll be thinking of Ally tomorrow.
Me too, thinking good thoughts and prayers for Ally today. Huge hugs to you Hockey.

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
I hope everything goes ok. I am extremely happy that she is doing better and pray for the best from her surgery.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the updates, HG. It seems like Ally is well on the road to recovery - don''t worry too much about the stop signs along the way.
2.gif

Sending dust your way.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Hope the surgery went well this morning. Prayers continuing, please keep us posted when you can.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope everything went well this morning HG! Still thinking about you guys.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you and praying that all goes well.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Hope the surgey went well this morning! Keeping you both in my thoughts!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Sending prayers to Ally for a successful surgery this morning.

Thank you for keeping us updated on her condition. Like others have said, she is very much loved here, and we wish her a speedy recovery so she can be back home and back to PS.

Keep your hopes up...It will get better.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I hope everything went well this morning. Sending prayers to you and Ally.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hoping the surgery went well and thinking of you both today.

prettylnpink419

Shiny_Rock
Hope things went well this morning! Try to keep your head up, it always helps to stay positive! I''m keeping you and Ally in my thoughts.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending more strong thoughts for a positive outcome to the surgery today!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad to hear she is up!!!! I would take her advice about not looking up the procedure on the web - there's nothing you can do but wait right now and some websites that mean well honestly seem to make the nervousness and worry worse. Just focus on the two of you and on helping her get well. I hope the procedure went smoothly and solves the double vision problem.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope the surgery goes well today! Thinking of you both.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thoughts and prayers and dust continuing. Hoping this morning''s surgery was a huge success!!

(((HUGS)))

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that she has to have another op. I know that she''ll get through it fine. Take care of yourself and listen to her advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results