shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/14/2008 9:46:07 PM
Author: hockeyguy

My baby woke up tonight. They took the tube out because she started to come around slowly and was resisting it a lot. She woke up shortly after. Was tired at first but seemed normal enough (was sick, and told me she had a little headache). She was weak. She''s embarrassed because she has done many rotations at this hospital so it kind of freaks her out that people have seen her so sick. She asked about my Dad so I know she remembers. Actually I''m home because she sent me home. She said I needed to take a nap because I looked tired. Everything moves right. Aside from the headache, she says she is seeing double and the doctor said there might have be some swelling of some part of her eyes which might indicate some increase in pressure. They will know more after the brain scan tomorrow.

We talked a bit, mostly about my Dad, because she wanted to know what happened when they met the doctor on Friday. She asked me if I had ordered her wedding band. Random???? The first thing I did when I got home was send an email to Pearlman''s ordering a wedding band. I don''t know if it''s what she wanted but I ordered one anyways.

And I told her I wrote on the forum for luck. She told me to tell everyone, thank you for the good thoughts, and she really is fine. I am starting to really believe in this good luck charm of hers. I am so relieved.
That is wonderful news!
36.gif
Give her my best wishes.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is wonderful news!!! Sounds just like Ally to want to talk about how someone else is doing when she''s in the hospital herself! Will definitely keep you all in my thoughts but so so relieved to hear she is doing well!!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That is fantastic news :)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Aw Hockey guy this is great news!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Tell her we all say hello and heal quickly and we''re hoping for even more good news after the brain scan. Glad to see you''re getting some sleep.
36.gif
Woohoo!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s great news -- thank you for taking time to let us know!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
HG such excellent news!!! Give my best to Ally and wish her a speed recovery.
Kate In Australia

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Thank you God. I subscribed to the thread and have been just filled with anxiety every time I check my e-mail box...I am so overjoyed that Ally is all right. And how typical that she thinks 1) of others and 2) the wedding band. Thank you so much, HockeyGuy for keeping us in the loop--Ally was a huge support to me (and I know to lots of people here) and I''m glad we have all been able to send prayers, vibes, thoughts and PS dust. Both of you take it easy--and give her our biggest (((HUGS))).
xoxo

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Thank God!! that is SUCH great news!!! Im so happy to hear shes on the road to recovery and is talking...absolutely wonderful...thank u so much for updating us!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
What a relief...
I am so glad that she is doing better. It has been a hard couple of days for PSers worrying about Ally.
HG, get some much needed rest.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
That''s wonderful news! Sending prayers and PS dust for a speedy recovery!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m thrilled!! Give Ally a big hug from all of us here when you can! Take care of yourself HG too.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear she''s making progress. Hugs, Ally!

Jen

icekid

Ideal_Rock
That is fantastic news, HG!! A perfect way to start my two day marathon of my last medical licensing exams, I''d say
36.gif
Still sending you healing thoughts, ally!!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
that is fantastic news. A happy ending is working itself out...God Bless

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such wonderful news! I am so happy for the both of you and your families. Sounds like she has really turned the corner now.

Thanks again for the update. Get some rest and huge hugs to you for ordering that wedding band. How touching!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
HG, thank you for updating us again, the news could not be better. Yay!!!!
runaround1.gif

And bless your heart for ordering the band.
2.gif

Tell ally we are holding good thoughts for her, and also for you!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I am so SO happy to read this hockeyguy! What a relief. Get some rest like your little doctor ordered!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! That''s such good news! I''m so happy that she is starting to recover from such a scary accident! I hope you both get the rest you need!

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
That is awesome news!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks for the update!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh thank GOD!! I kept checking this thread too and am just so relieved. Prayers will continue for a complete recovery and that each day she significantly improves. I smiled through my tears at the wedding band question, I''m glad you went home and ordered one
1.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
hg, I read your update with tears in my eyes!! I am so happy to hear this news. That Ally is one strong woman! Prayers continuing that she''ll be home soon. Please take care of yourself and thank you again for the updates.
21.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
What a positive update! I am hoping for a full recovery.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news, and prayers to your father as well.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Phew, big relief. I had a good feeling that she''d be OK, but I''m soooo relieved to hear that she''s doing so well. Give her a hug from us all please
36.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness!!! I knew Ally was a fighter, and I know that having you there helped her even more. Continued prayers for you both and thank you for the update.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Thats fabulous news HG!! How cute of her to ask if you if you ordered her wedding band and then for you to go order it :) Sending more healing dust and prayers for Ally! :)

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Hockeyguy....that is AWESOME news about Ally!!!! God is certainly watching over all of you. Continued prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
HG, I''m so glad to hear that Ally is doing better. I have been praying really hard for her! She is lucky to have such a sweet, supportive guy--get some rest and keep up the good work. More prayers outgoing for a speedy recovery for her!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results