shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray hooray! Wonderful news! Hang in there hockeyguy and give our love to Ally.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad to hear that Ally woke up!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh what a relief! Thank goodness she''s made a significant improvement! Such great news!

So cute that she asked about her ring. What a PSer!!

Thanks for the update!

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the update, it really sounds like she''s doing much better.
And I think it''s adorable that she asked about the wedding band, and even more adorable that you went home and ordered one.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
That''s wonderful wonderful news!! Thank you sooo much HGuy for keeping us updated on her progess!
It''s sounds as if Ally is well on her way to recovery...just fantastic!

Sending more ***Recovery DUST*** because it seems to be working!!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! Wonderful news. Thanks so much for the updates. We are all pulling for her <3

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
So happy to hear this news hockey guy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
more get well dust coming to ally from me...and more ''get some rest'' dust coming to you...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh THANK GOD!!!!!!! I''ve been worried about her. Sending much love.....

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thoughts and prayers with you and your family! So glad she woke up!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I am glad to read this good news, I have been wondering about Ally also.

Oh and ha ha about the wedding band, once a Pricescoper always a Pricescoper.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh thank goodness! i''ve been worried sick about her. sorta strange since i''ve never meet her in person...
i''ll continue to keep her [and you!] in my thoughts and prayers. and thank you so much for the little update. i''m so relieved to hear the good news.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so relieved to hear that she is awake and remembering things. Here''s hoping for a speedy and safe recovery.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m so glad to hear that she''s doing better! Still sending hugs and healing thoughts!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hooray for good news! Keeping you all in my thoughts.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
This is great news.. I hope she gets out of intensive care into a normal ward and be on her way to recovery asap!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/14/2008 9:46:07 PM
Author: hockeyguy

My baby woke up tonight. They took the tube out because she started to come around slowly and was resisting it a lot. She woke up shortly after. Was tired at first but seemed normal enough (was sick, and told me she had a little headache). She was weak. She''s embarrassed because she has done many rotations at this hospital so it kind of freaks her out that people have seen her so sick. She asked about my Dad so I know she remembers. Actually I''m home because she sent me home. She said I needed to take a nap because I looked tired. Everything moves right. Aside from the headache, she says she is seeing double and the doctor said there might have be some swelling of some part of her eyes which might indicate some increase in pressure. They will know more after the brain scan tomorrow.

We talked a bit, mostly about my Dad, because she wanted to know what happened when they met the doctor on Friday. She asked me if I had ordered her wedding band. Random???? The first thing I did when I got home was send an email to Pearlman''s ordering a wedding band. I don''t know if it''s what she wanted but I ordered one anyways.

And I told her I wrote on the forum for luck. She told me to tell everyone, thank you for the good thoughts, and she really is fine. I am starting to really believe in this good luck charm of hers. I am so relieved.
Oh thank God she woke up! I just found this thread today and was so scared reading through that there would be terrible news! Allycat - I hope you continue to get stronger and better and I''m so glad that you awoke!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
This is the most wonderful news, HG
36.gif
Thank you for keeping us informed.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take good care Ally.

Cachette

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Thats great news!! Its awesome!!

YAY!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats wonderful news! It really cheered me up reading your update! How cute that you ordered her wedding band! I hope she goes from strength to strength!

hockeyguy

Rough_Rock
Not such a good day today. The scan showed that there was still swelling (fluid?) in her brain. She is seeing double and the ophthalmologist said there was swelling in her optic disc. The neurosurgeon decided to go back for a second draining. They will be going through the same hole. She is scheduled to be the first case tomorrow morning. They said it should be very quick, and it would be a normal operation. She should wake up normally (like any other operation) unlike the first time. She''s ok though, and doesn''t seem to anxious about it, so I''m trying to stay positive.

Thank you all for posting messages. I can''t wait for it to be over though. She told me I wasn''t allowed to surf the net trying to get information about any of the procedures. She said it would make me think things are worst then they are. I''m trying to follow her advice.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 5:41:38 PM
Not such a good day today. The scan showed that there was still swelling (fluid?) in her brain. She is seeing double and the ophthalmologist said there was swelling in her optic disc. The neurosurgeon decided to go back for a second draining. They will be going through the same hole. She is scheduled to be the first case tomorrow morning. They said it should be very quick, and it would be a normal operation. She should wake up normally (like any other operation) unlike the first time. She''s ok though, and doesn''t seem to anxious about it, so I''m trying to stay positive.

Thank you all for posting messages. I can''t wait for it to be over though. She told me I wasn''t allowed to surf the net trying to get information about any of the procedures. She said it would make me think things are worst then they are. I''m trying to follow her advice.
Stay positive. I think she is extremely lucky to be in as good a shape as she is after such a horrific trauma.

Still praying for 100% recovery over here in Texas.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 5:41:38 PM
Not such a good day today. The scan showed that there was still swelling (fluid?) in her brain. She is seeing double and the ophthalmologist said there was swelling in her optic disc. The neurosurgeon decided to go back for a second draining. They will be going through the same hole. She is scheduled to be the first case tomorrow morning. They said it should be very quick, and it would be a normal operation. She should wake up normally (like any other operation) unlike the first time. She's ok though, and doesn't seem to anxious about it, so I'm trying to stay positive.

Thank you all for posting messages. I can't wait for it to be over though. She told me I wasn't allowed to surf the net trying to get information about any of the procedures. She said it would make me think things are worst then they are. I'm trying to follow her advice.
Thanks for the update HG!! Praying the operation goes smoothly and that they can drain all the fluid. She gave you wise advice about surfing the web. She's a smart gal. I hope once they do this her double vision will go away. I am very hopeful, she sounds on top of things... That's a great sign.
1.gif

HUGS to you HG. This is scary for sure. Sounds like she is getting great care. Hang in there and let us know how it goes tomorrow. Sending lots of prayers her way.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Strong stong prayers outgoing Hockeyguy for Allycat. Huge hugs to you both.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful news! I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the update HG. I will say and extra prayer for her first thing in the morning that the surgery goes well and the draining will help her vision and swelling. big hugs to the both of you..

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2008 8:24:42 PM
Author: mrssalvo
thanks for the update HG. I will say and extra prayer for her first thing in the morning that the surgery goes well and the draining will help her vision and swelling. big hugs to the both of you..
Ditto! I''ll definitely be praying for her as well, HG.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks once again for your update, HG. Continued prayers for the both of you from Texas!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for keeping us up to date, HG. We''ll continue to send our positive vibes and hopes for tomorrow''s operation.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 5:59:56 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Thanks for the update HG!! Praying the operation goes smoothly and that they can drain all the fluid. She gave you wise advice about surfing the web. She''s a smart gal. I hope once they do this her double vision will go away. I am very hopeful, she sounds on top of things... That''s a great sign.
1.gif

HUGS to you HG. This is scary for sure. Sounds like she is getting great care. Hang in there and let us know how it goes tomorrow. Sending lots of prayers her way.
What she said.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results