shape
carat
color
clarity

A little package arrived today...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a friend who has a PR e-ring that is set very low. Her band was made like a puzzle piece to fit around the stone. Think curved band but 90 degree angles instead of a curve. That way you could have a flush fit and keep your current setting.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2006 10:44:14 PM
Author: widget
Well, I'm in the clear minority here, but I MUCH prefer the GF....It's still delicate, but I like it's substance. It looks to me like it would hold up better being worn every day for the next fifty or so years...
2.gif
I'm with you, Widget. Though I haven't finished reading ... maybe the Ritini has already won. I love the *look* of the Ritini but with an EC that's more likely to get caught on things etc.... I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to Dani that happened to Snapdragon!

The GF stands up a wee bit higher (but not too high) which'll make the stone look a wee bit bigger to (from top view) ... same diff as having the slightly smaller Ritini bands IMO.
1.gif

ETA: Is there any way to modify your current setting so the basket was east/west ... then you could wear a Ritini eternity band next to it .. with SOME gap but not nearly as much ... and you could keep your gorgeous basket & claw prongs???

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks EVERYONE for your responses...I really really appreciate it!

At this point, I am so torn...thank goodness I have time to make this decision! I just got back from my best girlfriends house- she has taste very similar to mine (quite excellent might I add
2.gif
) Anyway, she really loved both settings a lot, but for me and my stone, she preferred the Ritani...

Problem is she agrees with me- the stone and the claw prongs on my original ring are just to die for- I just don't think the Ritani head compares to mine, even though it is so pretty in its own right. If I could take the head off my ring and place it on the Ritani band- that is totally what I would do. But the fact that I would have to give up my basket would just be a shame to me. I wish I had thought about the whole flush thing more before I got my ring made.

So, I guess that is the question I want to ask Bill is- can they use my head, or can they replicate my basket to look exactly the way it looks right now, but put it on the Ritani band? If not, my g-friend suggested switching the e-ring to my right hand and getting a chunky eternity band for my left....which is a look I like, but in my heart I was really looking foward to wearing both my rings on the same hand...

We both agreed that if I keep my ring as is, it should be worn alone on my right hand- if I go with a plain platinum w-band to match my shank, it may take away from my stone- just too much metal...

What to do? What to do? What to do???
6.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 9:58:41 PM
Author: Dani

So, I guess that is the question I want to ask Bill is- can they use my head, or can they replicate my basket to look exactly the way it looks right now, but put it on the Ritani band? If not, my g-friend suggested switching the e-ring to my right hand and getting a chunky eternity band for my left....which is a look I love, but I think I was really looking foward to wearing both my rings on the same hand...

dani, definitely talk to bill. there very well may be a way to use your current head and do something similar to the Ritani for the band allowing another band to sit flush. You know, he is doing some custom now so he might have a very workable solution for you and you''d have the best of both worlds.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
quite honestly i would not suggest going custom with a 1.5mm or 1.7mm band with bead set pave. i would not feel confident in that at all, regardless of who does the work. i feel confident in something like ritani because they have a proven track record of excellence with that setting, but having someone do a custom setting like the ritani band is like having a jeweler replicate a daniel k. it could be hit or miss. great or horrible. just reading about the problems that divergrrl is having with her halo really strikes home this point to me.

i'd find out if ritani can do something like your head on the ritani band...but i would only do it if ritani can do it, not a custom designer. if you do something like that custom i would go at least 2mm if not a tiny bit wider, for more durability.

only you really know what you want to do, and take your time figuring it out. i love looking at other settings but i'm not in the mindset to get something new right not. i still like my setting and maybe in a year or two or three i'll do something new and different but who knows. and if i do that, i will definitely take my time and really look inside myself on what i want to have. sure we all love the GF or the ritani or your own setting or whatever but you have to find out what YOU want to do with your setting. you will be wearing it, so just be sure to cover all bases when you are thinking about switching out. good luck!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 7:35:52 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 9/22/2006 10:44:14 PM
Author: widget
Well, I''m in the clear minority here, but I MUCH prefer the GF....It''s still delicate, but I like it''s substance. It looks to me like it would hold up better being worn every day for the next fifty or so years...
2.gif
I''m with you, Widget. Though I haven''t finished reading ... maybe the Ritini has already won. I love the *look* of the Ritini but with an EC that''s more likely to get caught on things etc.... I wouldn''t want the same thing to happen to Dani that happened to Snapdragon!

The GF stands up a wee bit higher (but not too high) which''ll make the stone look a wee bit bigger to (from top view) ... same diff as having the slightly smaller Ritini bands IMO.
1.gif

ETA: Is there any way to modify your current setting so the basket was east/west ... then you could wear a Ritini eternity band next to it .. with SOME gap but not nearly as much ... and you could keep your gorgeous basket & claw prongs???
omg I''m getting so paranoid LOL Now I have to worry about overhang too? I''ll just do a 10mm wide band that is 5mm thick on top and just embed the stone up to thecrown LOL

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 9:58:41 PM
Thanks EVERYONE for your responses...I really really appreciate it!

At this point, I am so torn...thank goodness I have time to make this decision! I just got back from my best girlfriends house- she has taste very similar to mine (quite excellent might I add
2.gif
) Anyway, she really loved both settings a lot, but for me and my stone, she preferred the Ritani...

Problem is she agrees with me- the stone and the claw prongs on my original ring are just to die for- I just don''t think the Ritani head compares to mine, even though it is so pretty in its own right. If I could take the head off my ring and place it on the Ritani band- that is totally what I would do. But the fact that I would have to give up my basket would just be a shame to me. I wish I had thought about the whole flush thing more before I got my ring made.

So, I guess that is the question I want to ask Bill is- can they use my head, or can they replicate my basket to look exactly the way it looks right now, but put it on the Ritani band? If not, my g-friend suggested switching the e-ring to my right hand and getting a chunky eternity band for my left....which is a look I love, but I think I was really looking foward to wearing both my rings on the same hand...

We both agreed that if I keep my ring as is, it should be worn alone on my right hand- if I go with a plain platinum w-band to match my shank, it may take away from my stone- just too much metal...

What to do? What to do? What to do???
6.gif
If I were you... hehehe... I''d wear the ring on my right hand during the ceremony, get married with a nice plain band and then take the e-ring in to a jeweler and have them add a band, whatever you want, to the e-ring to give the illusion of the two bands together... that way most of the time you could wear your e-ring and still look married with the 2nd band... and if you had to go/do something where you couldn''t wear it, you''d have your ''real'' wedding band you could wear alone, you could even wear the wedding band on your right hand and the e-ring with the added band on your left... or what about... ooooh

what about ... i''ve seen these I think ritani rings that have these slips that the main ring slips into with the round halo and the two bands it slips into are connected to each other but are open at the top to fit the head... you could make a two band "slip" to slip your current e-ring into where you slip it in the ring and then on your finger... the bands would be custom made to meet up to the basket and because there''s two they''d hold it snug and not fall off. that would work!! It''s not really a wedding ring so much as a jacket though...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 11:55:56 PM
Author: Mara
quite honestly i would not suggest going custom with a 1.5mm or 1.7mm band with bead set pave. i would not feel confident in that at all, regardless of who does the work. i feel confident in something like ritani because they have a proven track record of excellence with that setting, but having someone do a custom setting like the ritani band is like having a jeweler replicate a daniel k. it could be hit or miss. great or horrible.
I agree with you. I sorry if my post wasn''t clear. I don''t think that Bill or anyone should try and replicate a thin band like Ritani. That''s not what I meant at all. My thought was if she wants to keep the current head on her ring there may be a way to make a new band completely and of course it would have to be a bit thicker and If i were going to go custom i''d probalby make it 2.5mm at that point.

Dani, what does your heart tell you? In my own search for a setting i''ve got a ton of wonderful advice and feedback and a bunch of differing opinions but the bottom line is I have to wear it and be the one to look at it everyday so I have to decide what I want. There are a ton of gorgeous workable settings out there and I know how hard it is to choose. You just have to decide how important the whole wedding band sitting flush thing is and where it falls on the priority scale.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
dani!!!

i''m sorry that i missed this thread until now. as you know, i completely understand your dilemna
14.gif
(i feel badly for our fellows)

you''ve gotten a lot of great advice and i think that you have picked out two lovely settings.

however, my honest preference would be refashion your original e-ring design in a way that allows it to sit flush against a more "blingy" wedding band. this way you could have all those amazing and PERSONAL details like your pave basket and the stunning claw prongs, but at the same time add some flashy impact via the band.

when i was experiencing the same problem, a jeweler suggested that adding some width to my solitare band would help both bands sit flush. to me, an EC truly shines on a plain band...

ala: jcrow-esque

RingsOnSatin.jpg

your diamond is gorgeous! however you set it will be a knockout.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Dani,

Ritani should be able to made adjustments to their stock setting and accomodate the basket and the double claw prongs if you want them. Talk to Bill and he''ll make it happen.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again to everyone who responded...
1.gif

Mara- I was thinking the same thing about going the custom route....my FI suggested that from the beginnning, and I told him I too was hesitant to have a bead set pave set made by anyone other than Ritani..I explained to him that they have a good rep and all when it comes to their pave, which is so delicate in the first place....I would be paranoid to have it done by anyone other than them...thanks so much for your advice.

My gf and I were looking at the basket on my ring yesterday and comparing it to the Ritani- mine is surely nicer-but maybe it just looks nicer and bigger right now because of the shape and size of my ec vs. the little princess cz in the Ritani right now? Currently, the basket is tiny- you can''t even really notice the pave- but again, I think it is that way because of the stone that is in it now. I explained to her that once the basket is made for my ring, it will be nicer and bigger, and the pave probably more noticeable.

So, then we have the prongs- I will definitley miss my pretty claw prongs if I change- but maybe Ritani can do what Mara said and sharpen the prongs on mine a bit to look a little more claw-like instead of rounded?

Its so hard- because everyone says that I should pick what I want-obviously, if it were an easier process, I would set my stone into the Ritani set in a heartbeat. That way, I get the extra sparkliness of the bands and the flush fit. But, the whole thing about giving up my original basket is bugging the s*** out of me...will I regret it if I re-set? I am afraid I will possibly feel regret not b/c of sentimental reasons, but b/c I will miss the workmanship of my ring. Can you tell how I am driving myself nuts over this???
15.gif

Lovelylulu- nice to hear from you! I was wondering where you were!
2.gif
I agree with you on the whole solitaire with a bling-y eternity band thing. I love JCrow''s set. But I have to say- my girlfriend and I were talking about this last night- I dont think I see my ring, even if it was raised to allow a w-band to sit flush- with any kind of band. Even a plain plat. one. It is like it would take away from it or something- I dont know. If I keep the shank plain platinum, I will prob. just wear it on my right hand. It is like it is too clean and elegantly simple to wear with any kind of band at all.
I dont know, I am weird.
6.gif

The rings go back today- EEK!!!
2.gif
Now I know how mrssalvo feels!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be a tough decision!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2006 10:57:12 AM
Author: appletini
Dani,

Ritani should be able to made adjustments to their stock setting and accomodate the basket and the double claw prongs if you want them. Talk to Bill and he'll make it happen.

Thanks, Apple!!! Do you mean that they can take my original basket off my ring and put it on the Ritani band, or that they can make adjustments to add those things onto their existing setting? Maybe I should just call Bill now and stop with this guessing game! I am annoying myself for goodness sake!
emotion-39.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great idea to just call Bill. let us know what he thinks or says. He''s always been very honest with me when I ask his opinion on a setting or a possiblity so I know he''ll be the same way with you.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
dani, remember also that you are keeping your original setting, so if you do something else like the ritani or GF setting or whatever, you still do have that original setting!!! i know what you mean about a bit of sentimental value, as much as sometimes i''d like to change my set, it is still my original set and i have worn it for 3 years now...it would be weird to see another set on my hand. that''s why if i decided to do it, i would make sure to give it a ton of thought, but also know that i have my original set so i could always reuse it later down the road for something else if i want too! but i hear the indecision in your voice, and i feel your pain. this is why i am sooo not dealing with any resets right now, but yes if i had an upcoming issue like the flush fit thing like you do, i''d have to make some sort of decision.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2006 12:28:08 PM
dani, remember also that you are keeping your original setting, so if you do something else like the ritani or GF setting or whatever, you still do have that original setting!!! i know what you mean about a bit of sentimental value, as much as sometimes i'd like to change my set, it is still my original set and i have worn it for 3 years now...it would be weird to see another set on my hand. that's why if i decided to do it, i would make sure to give it a ton of thought, but also know that i have my original set so i could always reuse it later down the road for something else if i want too! but i hear the indecision in your voice, and i feel your pain. this is why i am sooo not dealing with any resets right now, but yes if i had an upcoming issue like the flush fit thing like you do, i'd have to make some sort of decision.
Hi Mara-

Thanks so much. I know- I have to make a decision...I have some time though...so I will just keep thinking about it and maybe one day it will hit me...I do think inevitably it will bother me though- not wearing my rings together...and the Ritani set is just so pretty...

If it were you, you would re-set it into the Ritani, right? I really value your opinion. Thanks again!!!
1.gif

ETA: I spoke to Bill- he is going to check with Ritani for me re: making the claw prongs for my setting if I decide to do it. The basket pave will prob. not be as prominent on the Ritani as it is on my orig. setting, since the Ritani is set higher so it can sit flush. I was happy that he didnt immediately shoot down the claw-prong idea though. In fact, he seemed pretty sure Ritani could do it. That's great news! But as far as re-using my current head and slapping it on the Ritani- don't think so-he didn't even touch that! lol
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2006 3:06:53 PM

dani, remember also that you are keeping your original setting, so if you do something else like the ritani or GF setting or whatever, you still do have that original setting!!! i know what you mean about a bit of sentimental value, as much as sometimes i''d like to change my set, it is still my original set and i have worn it for 3 years now...it would be weird to see another set on my hand. that''s why if i decided to do it, i would make sure to give it a ton of thought, but also know that i have my original set so i could always reuse it later down the road for something else if i want too! but i hear the indecision in your voice, and i feel your pain. this is why i am sooo not dealing with any resets right now, but yes if i had an upcoming issue like the flush fit thing like you do, i''d have to make some sort of decision.
Hi Mara-

Thanks so much. I know- I have to make a decision...I have some time though...so I will just keep thinking about it and maybe one day it will hit me...I do think inevitably it will bother me though- not wearing my rings together...and the Ritani set is just so pretty...

If it were you, you would re-set it into the Ritani, right? I really value your opinion. Thanks again!!!
1.gif

ETA: I spoke to Bill- he is going to check with Ritani for me re: making the claw prongs for my setting if I decide to do it. The basket pave will prob. not be as prominent on the Ritani as it is on my orig. setting, since the Ritani is set higher so it can sit flush. I was happy that he didnt immediately shoot down the claw-prong idea though. In fact, he seemed pretty sure Ritani could do it. That''s great news! But as far as re-using my current head and slapping it on the Ritani- don''t think so-he didn''t even touch that! lol
2.gif
Dani...your post just reminded me. at BBB I tried on a HUGE radiant in the Ritani setting, and the shape of the radiant, I think it was 3c...just looked SO awesome in that pave basket setting! The setting was kind of ''stretched'' to fit the radiant and it looked super cool! Way better than with a round! It was like the shape of the stone emphasized the pave basket more than a round. So you might see the same thing with your EC, maybe that is why the pave on the Ritani now with a round is kind of not really calling to you. I think the shape of the stone makes a diff for the pave basket and how it might stand out.

Yep if it were me and you had those two choices or keep it the same, I would get the Ritani. I think that your stone would be really wonderful in there and it would be huge looking due to the thin bands!! Ritani has a great rep and I think if I were ever to go super thin pave I''d trust them. I do like the GF setting, it''s beautiful, but for me I''d only set a really huge stone in it like a 3c+ to balance out the width of the bands. Part of what bugs me is the width of my bands, they are too wide for me and I feel like they shrink my stone. If I recall correctly, you have those same DSS issues that I do sometimes??

Anyway just my thoughts!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2006 3:21:38 PM

Date: 9/25/2006 3:06:53 PM

Hi Mara-

1.gif

ETA: I spoke to Bill- he is going to check with Ritani for me re: making the claw prongs for my setting if I decide to do it. The basket pave will prob. not be as prominent on the Ritani as it is on my orig. setting, since the Ritani is set higher so it can sit flush. I was happy that he didnt immediately shoot down the claw-prong idea though. In fact, he seemed pretty sure Ritani could do it. That''s great news! But as far as re-using my current head and slapping it on the Ritani- don''t think so-he didn''t even touch that! lol
2.gif
Dani...your post just reminded me. at BBB I tried on a HUGE radiant in the Ritani setting, and the shape of the radiant, I think it was 3c...just looked SO awesome in that pave basket setting! The setting was kind of ''stretched'' to fit the radiant and it looked super cool! Way better than with a round! It was like the shape of the stone emphasized the pave basket more than a round. So you might see the same thing with your EC, maybe that is why the pave on the Ritani now with a round is kind of not really calling to you. I think the shape of the stone makes a diff for the pave basket and how it might stand out.

Yep if it were me and you had those two choices or keep it the same, I would get the Ritani. I think that your stone would be really wonderful in there and it would be huge looking due to the thin bands!! Ritani has a great rep and I think if I were ever to go super thin pave I''d trust them. I do like the GF setting, it''s beautiful, but for me I''d only set a really huge stone in it like a 3c+ to balance out the width of the bands. Part of what bugs me is the width of my bands, they are too wide for me and I feel like they shrink my stone. If I recall correctly, you have those same DSS issues that I do sometimes??

Anyway just my thoughts!!
LOL- You are too funny, Mara. Yep, you''re right- I do have DSS issues- but I have to say, I really do love my stone- I think I should be happy with it for awhile...lol!!!
3.gif
Hope so for Brian!!!

The Ritani that Bill sent me had a small princess CZ in it- not a round-that was in the Gumuchian. But I think you are right- with my stone the basket will be "stretched" a bit and look more like my orig. setting I think. I agree with you that the Gumuchian is beautiful- perfect for a big round or cushion-but not with my stone- I think the setting is just too much for my subdued EC.

I just want to make sure I cover all of my bases- can you think of any other settings that I can potentially re-set my stone into that I may be missing? I think the only thing I would switch it to would be bead-set pave- but just want to make sure. thanx!
2.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Dani, I found this pic for you. It's a ring being sold on craig's list, but it'll give you an idea of how your stone will look. I know it's not a Ritani setting, but it's similar. Oh, the carat weight of the emerald cut is 1.03.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, I had a hard time attaching it the first time.

1.03craigs list464.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
do you know what size the melee is on those ritani rings?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Lizz- Thanks so much for the pic. Although, I have to say- the pave and the shanks on those rings look much bigger to me- it looks like standard pave....the Ritani is micro-pave, so its diamonds are much smaller.

Ceh- not sure the size of the diamonds on the Ritani....but they are REALLY tiny... the setting is just gorgeous!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! After reading this thread from the beginning, I was getting totally confused! My first thought was to absolutely go with the Ritani. I love the delicacy of the Ritani bands as well. THEN the talk of "over hang" got into swing so I started backing off the Ritani as I agreed a little bit. THEN there was the talk of keeping your original setting with that beautiful paved basket and I thought YES but I wasn''t happy with the gap between the rings. And with two bands next to it...NO WAY. THEN I started thinking that maybe you should just have your original ring made with a different basket including the pave in the basket and the claw prongs. I noticed in your pictures that the bottom of the basket is very much squared but I''ve seen EC baskets that go down more at an angle so that the base of it is smaller. This would allow for a little less space between your e-ring and a wedding band. Trust me, I can totally get where you are coming from as I''ve looked at different baskets for ECs. I definately think that the way it is now is way too much space between rings for me too. So THEN the talk got back to the Ritani because you had to send the rings back and now my mind is made up that you should go for the Ritani!!!!!
9.gif
It really is a beautiful set of rings and I think your EC will just POP on those delicate bands. I hope whatever you decide to do that you don''t regret your decision. Your EC is beautiful!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Didiamond-

Thanks so much for your reply!!! I really value everyone''s opinion so much here. I know this thread got confusing...it kept going back and forth...I know what you mean about getting a basket that kind of slopes down toward the shank, so that a w-band will sit flush... that is kind of how the Ritani is. Bottom line is that if I go with it, I will miss my beautiful basket, but the Ritani also has a beautiful basket, it is just not as prominent b/c it is not as big as mine-again, b/c the Ritani basket does not have as much surface area b/c it tapers down.

When I sent the rings back the other day, I took one last hard look at the Ritani set, and I was like- "wow- that is just beautiful!!" It really is gorgeous. The pave is just ever-so-sparkly and delicate- keep in mind the pics in this thread are highly magnified, it is such a subtle sparkle- I dont think it will take away from my ec like some people said, if anything, it will emphasize it and make the whole ring just appear more beautiful. And I would get to wear my rings together, which is really what I want. I realize I can''t have it both ways (keep my orig basket with Ritani band) so I need to make some kind of decision. And it''s funny- even if I keep my basket and reset it into a similar plain plat. shank that will allow a w-band to sit flush- I dont feel any kind of w-band will look good with it...dont know why-maybe it is just too clean and simple to be paired with anything?

Thank goodness I have some time to think about this...but I do think inevitably I will choose the Ritani set. I am just in love!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Thanks again!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
don''t forget you''d still get to keep you current setting. it''s not like you''re trading it in, so you can put another stone in it and have both settings to enjoy
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2006 2:35:16 PM
Author: mrssalvo
don''t forget you''d still get to keep you current setting. it''s not like you''re trading it in, so you can put another stone in it and have both settings to enjoy
1.gif
Very true, mrssalvo!!!
36.gif

You''re the best!!!!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
A sapphire would look amazing
31.gif
It could be your "something blue."

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
hey dani,

i think that you are making a great choice. it just really boils down to personal preference --- your preference -- and it sounds like you're falling/fallen in
emlove.gif

i can't wait to see the finished set, because i originally had thought about setting my emerald in a blinging band

here was my inquiring thread a while back EC solitare w/pave - i don't think there is a ritani pictured, but maybe there is something close at least for a tide-you-over visual.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
You can''t go wrong either way. If we hand''t gone custom, we would have gone Ritani. But then Ritani has so many beautiful rings, its hard to choose.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!

Spoke to Bill re: Ritani making claw prongs for this setting- they said they could!!! How great is that? So now, I would just have to hope and pray that the basket on their ring looks -at least almost as good- as mine on my original ring. I think I am eventually going to go for the re-set, guys. I am a little nervous about it, but come one, is my ec really not going to look good in the new setting? I know my current setting is beautiful, but I will never be able to wear it with my w-band, and that is important to me- to be able to do that. Plus, sometimes I think it needs a little "more". So...

My only issue is that I found a post by Kayla here- when she was re-setting her stone into the Ritani, she inquired about having claws made, and she was told no by Ritani, b/c there wouldnt have been enough metal there to hold the stone in place. They suggested the standard prongs. What does everyone think about that? I know that that was a few yrs ago, but if anybody thinks there is any truth to that, I will reconsider. TIA, and thanks so much for listening!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
yay dani, I''m so excited for you. I think setting your stone really will be fabulous. Honestly, if Bill talked to ritani and they said they can do the claw prongs, i''d trust them. They very well could have made design changes to be able to do them now that they couldn''t a few years ago. If you do it, how soon will you place the order?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results