shape
carat
color
clarity

A little fancy and a little earthy mixed with a little CVB sugar!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely!:love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!! Rose cuts are so pretty and Caysie’s stuff has been incredible. I love how easy they are to wear =)2. And I’m dying for that engraved shank!!!!

I may have succumbed to a little rose cut myself......we need a support group!!!!!

Haha! Well I can’t wait to see. Did you get it from Caysie too?

Yes super easy to wear. Casual and relaxed. I invite more of that into my life these days. Okay the engraved shank was love. So much so that she is making me a matching band. I will wear it with this but also to mix up band stacks.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whoo hoo!!! Looks amazing on you. It's beautiful. I've been underwhelmed by rose cuts (probably poorly cut) but yours is lovely. Congrats!

Yes me too as I admitted when I posted. Lol. I think though that there are good cuts that make rose cuts more beautiful...and...that for my tastes rose cut stones do rely on their perfect setting. Put one in the wrong setting. Pass. Lol

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh lovely :love:

She's sweet and svelte and full of personality - perfect for a low-key day!! :sun:

Yes exactly. Super low key. Perfect for me right now although I just ordered a little flash. Lol. I couldn’t help myself. Oh well. Sigh. Sign of a jewel addict.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@JDDN ps. I just saw what you are getting! I missed that somehow. I love that setting. what color metal are you doing? What shape? I suppose I could wait for your SMTB thread:cool2:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Well I can’t wait to see. Did you get it from Caysie too?

Yes super easy to wear. Casual and relaxed. I invite more of that into my life these days. Okay the engraved shank was love. So much so that she is making me a matching band. I will wear it with this but also to mix up band stacks.

I did get it from Caysie! I have been wanting an engraved band for ages and hers are super tempting me, lol. I can't wait to see yours when you get it :P2.

At least in my life casual and relaxed is perfect for everyday :cool2:, so I'm right there with you!

We must've been typing at the same time! Yellow gold (of course!) Astrid with a round rosie. Yippee!

Q

Queenie60

Sounds exciting. I have a ring arriving tomorrow from Caysie! Marquise rose cut in the new "Paloma" ring. Can't wait!!! Yes, a support group is in order - never thought I would go for a rose cut.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did get it from Caysie! I have been wanting an engraved band for ages and hers are super tempting me, lol. I can't wait to see yours when you get it :P2.

At least in my life casual and relaxed is perfect for everyday :cool2:, so I'm right there with you!

We must've been typing at the same time! Yellow gold (of course!) Astrid with a round rosie. Yippee!

Yes totally! Something abou Yellow gold and rose cuts. Seriously amazing combo. Cant wait to see yours I’ll stop asking questions even though I have more. Hahah. Wait for your thread and most importantly the pics! Oh and just get the engraved band. You want one! Trust me. They are gorgoeus!!!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sounds exciting. I have a ring arriving tomorrow from Caysie! Marquise rose cut in the new "Paloma" ring. Can't wait!!! Yes, a support group is in order - never thought I would go for a rose cut.

I almost got that ring! Asked her a ton a questions love it so much. It’s a good chubby marquise and I think will be amazing in person. Can’t wait to see your hand shots. I ended up passing only because it was a bit close in style to what I have in a few ways. Plus I wasn’t even suppose to buy this one really let alone two. Lol. Actually now that I think about it I know she made two at the time. Maybe yours is the other one? Or is it the one from her Instagram? I have to stop following but well...like I said...beautiful jewel addict here.

Q

Queenie60

I almost got that ring! Asked her a ton a questions love it so much. It’s a good chubby marquise and I think will be amazing in person. Can’t wait to see your hand shots. I ended up passing only because it was a bit close in style to what I have in a few ways. Plus I wasn’t even suppose to buy this one really let alone two. Lol. Actually now that I think about it I know she made two at the time. Maybe yours is the other one? Or is it the one from her Instagram? I have to stop following but well...like I said...beautiful jewel addict here.
It's the one from IG. I commented on it via text and she told me it was available to purchase!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results