shape
carat
color
clarity

A little fancy and a little earthy mixed with a little CVB sugar!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okay! I know I know. I’m suppose to be conserving right now because of my very expensive five month old prized jewel (currently fussy teething jewel). I just couldn’t help myself. Caysie has been rockin post after post on Instagram and well I finally couldn’t take it anymore.

A little bit of fancy and a little bit of earthy mixed with some CVB sugar and wow I love it! I mean love this little jewel! This is a huge departure for me honestly. I usually like classic pieces and clean smooth lines etc. Not to mention I use to think that rose cuts were trash! Not anymore. Can we say obsessed! :kiss2:

Enough talk. Shall we move on with the pics?!
D1D6E73F-99BB-4279-855A-D2251FCD0930.jpeg

8FA000AC-E9CD-49CB-B130-82B2D7B49000.jpeg

DFE3BDD2-ED2A-4A61-A64E-9C845C063410.jpeg

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just LOVE all her new pieces! It looks great on you!!!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean about rose cuts too! I never thought I would like them. I really think they work beautifully with her style. Gorgeous, feminine, delicate, just perfect!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how pretty! :love: I love it and it looks beautiful on your finger! Your diamond band pairs perfectly and really sets it off. Enjoy!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh how pretty! :love: I love it and it looks beautiful on your finger! Your diamond band pairs perfectly and really sets it off. Enjoy!

Thank you Bonfire! I think they really work together too. I am thinking of getting a matching engraved band to wear on the other side though.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So what is your impression of your rose cut after wearing a haloed asscher?
I’ve never seen a rose cut IRL. What are your thoughts? I’d love to hear! Caysie’s design in this collection is just gorgeous.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So what is your impression of your rose cut after wearing a haloed asscher?
I’ve never seen a rose cut IRL. What are your thoughts? I’d love to hear! Caysie’s design in this collection is just gorgeous.

Ha! I know quite a departure!
Well I will say there is something so easy about wearing a rose cut. I’m never worried about hitting it or self conscious about someone noticing my ring. Maybe because it’s smaller? I actually saw people noticing my SK not a bad thing but it made me aware. Where I am getting so many compliments on this little rose ring and I’m like yeah thanks it’s a rose cut. Lol. Honestly both the metal engraving and stone glimmer and even though it’s a small ring people have been asking me about it a lot. Many more compliments than any other rings I have owned and it’s only been a couple days. Now that might be because it’s more interesting then the classics that majority tend to go for?

On to performance. I have seen some really bad rose cuts. Or I don’t necessarily know what makes a bad rose cut but ones that I would never buy. I already knew it would not sparkle the way a MRB would. I do love the way old cuts flash and I thought maybe a good rose cut could also flash too. Caysie assured me I would see flashes and I sure do! Something I never loved about a rose is the flat bottom. But Caysie’s setting is perfect that I don’t notice its flatness and this one has a nice crown! I think it’s all about finding the right rose cut / big dome/ puffy and it’s setting.

I loved that SK ring. I really did especially the asscher! But it was too complicated for my lifestyle with that three sided pave. I found that I need simplicity and easy wearability. I didn’t want to break that ring apart. It was too perfect. I do miss it. I know the new owner is happy and that makes me happy.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really lovely.:love:

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it’s beautiful on you!!! Congratulations!!! :love:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really very, very pretty. I've been looking at these CVB rose cut rings and loving them. Congratulations. It is lovely.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hathalove.. it's really tasteful, it looks perfect on your finger, it's classy, basically, I love it! great choices btw. :love::love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It looks so delicate!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a very cool ring! I love it and you are right it is so earthy. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to never think twice about a rose cut but the way Caysie is mixing them with the brushed gold and the floral engraving is to die for!
Yours is gorgeous! I have one on my long term (never ending) wish list!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring. I've seen Cassie posting this style on instagram and I am smitten. It looks great on you and is super wearable! Score! :D

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's SO gorgeous! It looks like a rainbow prism that is somehow floating or hovering on your finger!

What's the carat size, or do you have the measurements in millimeters (or both)?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As you know, I love that ring!!! :love: I adore the rose cut and the carved shank! Oh my, SO much temptation on Caysie's IG!

(I may or may not have succumbed to temptation myself about the same time.):eek-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results