shape
carat
color
clarity

A lifetime of upgrades or a Hermes Birkin?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unsee! Unsee!!!!!!!! :lol:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! Your old ring could be used as a weapon! You did very well w/ your current ER thank goodness!

TracyBear

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker said:
:-o Yikes!!! Such a shame to have a nice diamond in such an unwearable ring!
What do you mean it's unwearable? Like mom2boys said, it could totally be used as a weapon! :naughty: Sometimes, I use it as a mini-mirror when I get food stuck in my teeth. :rodent:

rosetta said:
That ring has given me the laugh of the century!!! :D
What are friends for but to make each other laugh? :lol:

blackprophet said:
Who's idea was the design? THe guy or the designer? ...As well, lots of people have said that your FI interest in the ring will fade. How do you know your interest in the ring will not grow? Its only been a month as I understand.
I can't resist saying though, sometimes I read threads on PS and feel like it exsists in some twilight zone that is not a part of reality. As I went through this one I had ringing through my head "first world problems..."
Both. He asked for something "unique", "one of a kind", with "elements of all the great designs." :ugeek: And he got THIS. Like part gypsy said, it looks like a bunch of different parts integrated into one ring.

We've had my current ring for roughly one month, but we've had that diamond for seven. It looked small then, and it still looks small now. I wouldn't change any of the cut/color specs on my diamond, I just want to supersize it! ::)

Pricescope isn't reality, it's an escape from it. A place where people who appreciate diamonds can speak their mind without being perceived as superficial, materialistic, and frivolous. In reality, I hardly ever notice my ring because my mind is preoccupied with more important tasks. When I get a break to admire the finer things in life, I noticed the lack of finger coverage of my diamond and it's a minor nuisance, a first world problem as you've said. :lol:

soxfan said:
Unsee! Unsee!!!!!!!! :lol:
You can't unsee it once it's been seen. It came with matching earrings too. Can you imagine? :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results