shape
carat
color
clarity

A flamboyance of flamingos!!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Boy, with the execution there, I'd like to buy stock in CvB!! :appl: :appl: Wow, simply gorgeous Acinom!! It is soft & delicate, love all 3 together. You have a great design eye, love all your rings!! :love: :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Your new rings are wonderful! I adore the amazing pink, the beautiful detailing, and soft romantic look :love: :love: :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That peachy pink is divine. The stack looks amazing on your hand. :)

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
This is such a departure from the style of your other rings, yet once again you and the jeweller you chose for the project have achieved perfection.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stylish, elegant and beautiful as always!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look of these 3 together-- so beautiful on you!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Some of those photos are just dreamy, those rings work so well and would provide a completely different look to some of the superb brighter numbers you've collected. I have to say, those designers you've chosen to work with are fortunate indeed with you coming here and showcasing so perfectly their creative works of art.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom - I love your collection. It is one of my all time favorites here on PS. This is such a great addition and stands by its own as well. I find myself moved by the tenderness, softness and grace of this set. And inspired. I'm so happy for you.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your kind replies!

SarahB: yes, I am glad so many PS-ers have work from her as now we have the opportunity to see the work better. :naughty:

Thanks Ckrickett

Alistra: the set indeed feels very romantic and feminine and very very comfortable too!

I feel so lucky about the color of the sapphire Mochiko. It actually looks quite different from the vendor pic that I saw first. Although I still would not recommend anyone buying a stone without seeing it first.

It's indeed a difference in style and choice of metal SapphireStyle. I love classics, vintage, bold and modern, nature inspired and art deco styles, so that's quite a range.

Thank you Arkieb!

Yes, they truly belong together as a set Baby Nurse. Perhaps in a few years I will add a WG or platinum tiny eternity.

Ah, I have just admired some photo's on the FB page of your jeweller Jenncent. You have a beautiful ring. What are the specs of your center stone?

Thank you Polished! I love this different look. It's more close to my RG stackers. I am glad I found each of these jewellers through PS.

Aww, thank you for your kind words MariedTiger. This is so sweet of you. The set indeed has the soft and dreamy look I was looking for.

_26770.jpg

_26771.jpg

_26772.jpg

_26773.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh I've only just seen the hand shots! The sapphire is a beautiful colour and I love that the craftsmanship is so detailed yet delicate. The set is absolutely perfect! You have such an eye for picking amazing stones and creating beautiful jewellery and all from the other side of the world!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the set and thanks for hand shots, thanks for sharing! :love: :love: :love:

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Soft, romantic and love the details. Enjoy your gorgeous new rings!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Ricezo, DK and Missy :wavey:

I am so impressed by the level of detail and craftmanship of the US based designers as well as their customer service Ricezo. Also, the CS and diamond market is much more transparant in the US because of the online vendors. Unfortunately the dollar to euro conversion is deteriorating (for people living in the Euro-zone that is). So, the great jewelry days will be over quite soon. Luckily I have still some great projects to look forward to. :naughty:

DK: I love to share photo's and I love to admire and take inspiration from jewelry pieces from other PSers. My PS collection is truly on a different level because if this. You are quite the busy bee lately DK. I love your passion for Jeff Davies stones. He is great to work with isn't he? Looking forward to see your Aqua project come to live!

Thank you Missy. I love how jewelry can create a specific 'mood' or feel, just like fashion. Caysie did an amazing job with the details. This ring sets evokes such a different feel compared to wearing a bolder colored stone in a more contemporate setting.

_26782.jpg

_26783.jpg

_26784.jpg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom, first, I just love how you started your post with a poetic line. The rings are simply amazing. I love the colors, design, how they balance each other, and look on your hand. They truly are poetic themselves. Gorgeous!!! And it sounds like you had an amazing team behind you. Enjoy!!!

I do have one question though, I'm curious to know if you would ever wear the set without the plain band? Or just wear the plain band? I just love sets that you can mix-n-match so to speak.

~SparklySoprano

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some group shots to share:

_26790.jpg

_26791.jpg

_26792.jpg

_26793.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano|1423322547|3828763 said:
Acinom, first, I just love how you started your post with a poetic line. The rings are simply amazing. I love the colors, design, how they balance each other, and look on your hand. They truly are poetic themselves. Gorgeous!!! And it sounds like you had an amazing team behind you. Enjoy!!!

I do have one question though, I'm curious to know if you would ever wear the set without the plain band? Or just wear the plain band? I just love sets that you can mix-n-match so to speak.

~SparklySoprano

Thank you for your kind words SparklySoprano!!! I am so glad it turned out even better than I had imagined. From the photo's I thought the band would be thicker/bolder. The proportions are an excellent choice by Caysie and her team.

To answer your question: the two bands look great together which would be a good choice for very casual or 'hands on' occasions. The sapphire ring is also a good match with the plain band only. I can also imagine the sculpted band alone, but not the plain band as I love some drama 8-). The sculpted ring with the band 'need' the balance of the plain band in my opinion so I will not wear the sculpted rings together. I can also imagine some possibilities with a WG or plat simple eternity. So, lot's of stacking opportunities.

_26794.jpg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom,

Thanks for your reply. Your options make total sense! I love your plan of wearing just the two bands, as well. Very cool!

~SS

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: the new photos! :love: :love:

Sublime. The set is gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.

And your collection- I had to pick myself up off the floor. Jewels, gems, oh-my!!! Stunning! How about a handshot with them all on your fingers? Grace had some in her lookbook like that that were amazing.

The colors and hues and tones of your collection are out of this world. I can not believe your incredible choices. Truly amazing.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, The rings look even more beautiful on your hand! The rose gold looks so soft and beautiful on you and that stone is incredible. The color is stunning. I love, love, love this set! Your whole collection is beautiful.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your group shots are amazing. All of those colour... :love: :love: :love:

Thank you. :) It makes me very happy. The center is I VS, 2.8ct (approx 8.6mm). Somedays it looks big, and somedays it looks not so big, lol.

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Acinom...you have the most amazing collection! I love this new addition. Thank you for sharing because I live vicariously through your posts.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano|1423326719|3828814 said:
Acinom,

Thanks for your reply. Your options make total sense! I love your plan of wearing just the two bands, as well. Very cool!

~SS

Thank you SparklySoprano :wavey:

_26834.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1423334152|3828898 said:
:love: :love: the new photos! :love: :love:

Sublime. The set is gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.

And your collection- I had to pick myself up off the floor. Jewels, gems, oh-my!!! Stunning! How about a handshot with them all on your fingers? Grace had some in her lookbook like that that were amazing.

The colors and hues and tones of your collection are out of this world. I can not believe your incredible choices. Truly amazing.

:lol:
Somehow these 'hand full of rings' shots seem to work on Gace's elegant hands but not on my knuckly fingers.
How do you evaluate your new set after wearing it for a short while? It's a piece of art by SB!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this set. the details are delicious. Your set is what has inspired me to ask Caysie to do my shank in the high relief carving. I love that it is SO delicate yet you can see clearly the details. Just beautiful! Your collection is stunning!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1423334719|3828904 said:
Acinom, The rings look even more beautiful on your hand! The rose gold looks so soft and beautiful on you and that stone is incredible. The color is stunning. I love, love, love this set! Your whole collection is beautiful.

I love bringing some RG in the mix every now and then. I mostly wear white metals only.
Thank you for your kind words about my collection.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jenncent|1423361167|3829131 said:
Your group shots are amazing. All of those colour... :love: :love: :love:

Thank you. :) It makes me very happy. The center is I VS, 2.8ct (approx 8.6mm). Somedays it looks big, and somedays it looks not so big, lol.

Hi ring sister :wavey: When was yours ready? I have my french cut ring for one year and five months and it still feels so special every single day.

_26835.jpg

_26836.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
badabling|1423389527|3829237 said:
Acinom...you have the most amazing collection! I love this new addition. Thank you for sharing because I live vicariously through your posts.

Hi Badabling :wavey: What are you up to lately? Do I remember correctly that you sold your beautiful VC ring?
Thank you for your kind words about my new set and small collection.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1423400958|3829261 said:
I LOVE this set. the details are delicious. Your set is what has inspired me to ask Caysie to do my shank in the high relief carving. I love that it is SO delicate yet you can see clearly the details. Just beautiful! Your collection is stunning!

Ha! Glad that my set has inspired you like Apacherose's set inspired me. Tell me more about your new project: metal choice, what kind of stone? I am still amazed about the delicate lines of the ring: I expected a much more chubby set. It's amazing to have so much detail on such a thin shank.
Would love to hear more about your project Artdecolover!!

_26837.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I don't want to thread jack your gorgeous set- but my cads were recently posted on her social media - I am currently awaiting a sterling prototype bc I just want to make sure of the feel in person this time, before we go to the platinum version! Thank you again for sharing this thread, I love your set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results