carat
color
clarity

A flamboyance of flamingos!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1423172009|3827936 said:
Another gorgeous ring! Truly beautiful & so soft & delicate looking. Looking forward to your handshots! I have been emailing with Caysie about an "inspired by" Van Craeynest setting for one of my gemstones. Looks as though CVB did an amazing job :appl:

How exciting for you Woofmama! What does your inspiration ring look like and what gemstone will you use? Would love to see photo's of both :appl: :appl:

Thank you for your nice compliments. I am very very curious to see the sapphire in real life. Especially since the coloring is so 'barely there' and soft.

Here are some specs of the stone from Jeff Davies:
Gemstone: Sapphire
Weight: 1.49ct
Dimension: 7.13 x 5.89 x 4.30 mm
Cut: Oval
Color: Peach/Pink
Clarity: VVS/Clean
Origin - Sri Lanka
Treatment: None
Certificate Included: GCI

And a video of the sapphire: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dzMjDtYXbuA

_26684.jpg

_26685.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...I think I'm in love! Super gorgeous! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh the colors in the set are just to die for! So, so pretty - can't wait to see hand shots of this set!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Even I can't wait for Friday, you must be able to explode! Stunning!!!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Oi - it's Friday where I am. It's time!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1423161936|3827851 said:
ooo~Shiney!|1423139977|3827667 said:
I really can't think of anything to say !!!
You are my inspiration !!!
I love your rings so much
and this one is absolutely elegantly gorgeous
but more than that, you are one of the nicest people
on Pricescope, always kind and generous with your comments
to others, and I always look forward to your posts...

Way to ring in the NEW YEAR !!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Aww, thank you for your lovely compliments. I feel so humbled by your words.
Thank you :wavey:

Totally agree with everything ooo~Shiney said...
You are a gorgeous soul and a lovely person; your comments always lift people up! :appl:
And your taste in jewelry is exquisite and you have a great eye for stones/colour/design. So very elegant!!! :love:
So, so happy for you! Can't wait to see hand shots.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
I am so ready to see those rings on your finger! :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! It's Friday and I am in the train that is about to leave to Antwerp in a few minutes. I am going to my jeweller to pick up the set by Caysie. Unfortunately I am in the slow train :twisted: So, it will be a lesson in patience.

tyty333 said:
OMG...I think I'm in love! Super gorgeous! :love:
Thank you tyty!! I truly hope I will be in love when I see the stone with my own eyes. Again this has been a project where the stone has been sent to the jeweller directly. Not the recommended route 8-)

MissGotRocks said:
Oh the colors in the set are just to die for! So, so pretty - can't wait to see hand shots of this set!!
MissGotRocks: thank you! Based on the photo's I think I will love the colors as well :naughty:

Rosebloom said:
Even I can't wait for Friday, you must be able to explode! Stunning!!!
Hi Rosebloom :wavey: . Friday has begun here in Europe. It was very busy at work so hardly time to think about jewelry :lol: But I am glad I am on my way to pick up the ring.

Polished said:
Oi - it's Friday where I am. It's time!
It's time indeed Polished! It still will take a while to reach my destination though. I am super excited.

ringcat said:
Acinom|1423161936|3827851 said:
ooo~Shiney!|1423139977|3827667 said:
I really can't think of anything to say !!!
You are my inspiration !!!
I love your rings so much
and this one is absolutely elegantly gorgeous
but more than that, you are one of the nicest people
on Pricescope, always kind and generous with your comments
to others, and I always look forward to your posts...

Way to ring in the NEW YEAR !!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Aww, thank you for your lovely compliments. I feel so humbled by your words.
Thank you :wavey:

Totally agree with everything ooo~Shiney said...
You are a gorgeous soul and a lovely person; your comments always lift people up! :appl:
And your taste in jewelry is exquisite and you have a great eye for stones/colour/design. So very elegant!!! :love:
So, so happy for you! Can't wait to see hand shots.

Aww Ringcat. This is so super sweet of you. Thank you!

_lovesvintage_ said:
I am so ready to see those rings on your finger! :)
Thanks for chiming in Lovesvintage :wavey:. I am ready too :twisted:

I would like to share some CAD's:

_26703.jpg

_26707.jpg

_26708.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Checking back!!!

I think this is so beautiful, Acinom. I am so happy for you.

Your jewelry is incredible, but I agree with oohshiney your beautiful personality really shines the brightest.

I'll keeeep checking for handshots!

***and yes, I still LOVE my set- it is my sentimental favorite for all time.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the set on my finger and I love it!!!
The total look is very ethereal and soft like I hoped it would be.

The stone is a beauty!!!
Jeff described it as peach/pink and Caysie as a lavender pink which both seems to fit the bill. The official description is brownish orange which is the most unatractive color description I have ever seen :read: . I also love the soft shape and chubby crown of the stone. Gorgeous!!! Thank you Jeff.

The craftmanship of the settings is top notch. Amazing detailing for such tiny rings. I wanted a bolder shank but I am glad I listened to Caysie stating that it would swallow my poor little saphire. I love love love the balance of the 3 rings with the plain band in the middle.

It is VERY cold here (uh well, we had quite a soft autumn-like winter here till sofar and today it's 3 degrees Celsius above zero, but the wind is quite cold) and it was hard to keep my gloves off to make the pics outside 8-). Also, the detailing is tiny, so it's difficult to zoom in.

Without further ado:

_26712.jpg

_26713.jpg

_26714.jpg

_26715.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1423216295|3828208 said:
Checking back!!!

I think this is so beautiful, Acinom. I am so happy for you.

Your jewelry is incredible, but I agree with oohshiney your beautiful personality really shines the brightest.

I'll keeeep checking for handshots!

***and yes, I still LOVE my set- it is my sentimental favorite for all time.

Thank you for checking back in Apacherose :wavey: and thank you for your sweet words!!! I feel so honoured. But I am the one who should praise you for being so generous.
I now have the ring set on my finger and I love it. It's so soft and elegant but also has this edgy touch.

I am so glad you love yours to the max :appl:

_26716.jpg

_26717.jpg

_26718.jpg

_26719.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yet more...

_26720.jpg

_26721.jpg

_26722.jpg

_26723.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So excited to see your handshots! The entire set is beautiful, the detail on shank looks perfectly executed. Another perfect match of stone to setting! Love this :love:

To answer your question about my inspired by Van Craeynest project, I recently purchased a small red burma spinel. We are still working out the setting details. I may do a thread is CS about the project.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Superb craftsmanship on this ring, like all your rings. The bezel is so fine, I am amazed. The sapphire is lovely, and I love the high crown on it.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! The rings are on your finger! Gorgeous as usual. Thank you for braving the cold to provide us with all of the pics! :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
The bezel work is really lovely. So many good jewelers are in CA. I wish there were more in MD.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, just so beautiful.

Your sapphire IS a chubby!!! I love the profile! And the shape, the oval is gorgeous and classy- it goes perfectly with the vintage and romantic vibe of the rings; the bezel truly accentuates that- I love the combo of the rose gold and the color in the stone- there IS a bit of lavender, and a bit of peach- colored stones are a mystery to me- how do they do that. Anyways, just beautiful.

Love you in rose gold, I knew I would, and the balance of the three rings and juxtaposition of the plain band with the exquisitely engraved/sculpted bands- ugh, love! Looks fantastic on, and, I agree, Caysie did the shank in great harmony with the set and stone.

Glad I stayed up to see it before bed. I love the shot with the greenery in the back- the rings are gorgeous, your stone- an elegant lady.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom, You made it again! That uber feminine and romantic look is out of this world. Congrats :appl:

EC4me

Rough_Rock
Acinom, the rings look even more beautiful now that they are on your elegant hands! Congratulations and wear them in good health!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The whole set is absolute perfection!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: The textures, the colours, the warmth... I am in awe.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1423231358|3828254 said:
So excited to see your handshots! The entire set is beautiful, the detail on shank looks perfectly executed. Another perfect match of stone to setting! Love this :love:

To answer your question about my inspired by Van Craeynest project, I recently purchased a small red burma spinel. We are still working out the setting details. I may do a thread is CS about the project.

Oh yes, please make a thread about your burma spinel and your search for the right setting :appl: Looking forward to see the end result already Woofmama.

Caysie has a great eye for details. Even the handmade wooden jewelry box is a gem in itself:

_26746.jpg

_26747.jpg

_26748.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1423233058|3828269 said:
Superb craftsmanship on this ring, like all your rings. The bezel is so fine, I am amazed. The sapphire is lovely, and I love the high crown on it.

Thank you TL!! I am amazed about the outcome. The bezel is beyond perfect with a fine milgrain border.
I did not realise at all that the stone has such a beautiful crown. Jeff has amazing stones.

_26750.jpg

_26751.jpg

_26749.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
_lovesvintage_|1423233973|3828278 said:
Yay! The rings are on your finger! Gorgeous as usual. Thank you for braving the cold to provide us with all of the pics! :love:

Thanks Lovesvintage :wavey:
It was fun to quickly take my gloves off and trying to make a decent photo without shaking too much because of the cold :lol:

_26752.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1423234913|3828283 said:
The bezel work is really lovely. So many good jewelers are in CA. I wish there were more in MD.

Thank Pregcurious. I know how it feels: wish there more in Holland. There are many talented young designers but their style is more modern and edgy. The jewellers who work with a more classic style seem to have a different level in perfectionism and detailing.

_26753.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1423238536|3828305 said:
Wow, just so beautiful.

Your sapphire IS a chubby!!! I love the profile! And the shape, the oval is gorgeous and classy- it goes perfectly with the vintage and romantic vibe of the rings; the bezel truly accentuates that- I love the combo of the rose gold and the color in the stone- there IS a bit of lavender, and a bit of peach- colored stones are a mystery to me- how do they do that. Anyways, just beautiful.

Love you in rose gold, I knew I would, and the balance of the three rings and juxtaposition of the plain band with the exquisitely engraved/sculpted bands- ugh, love! Looks fantastic on, and, I agree, Caysie did the shank in great harmony with the set and stone.

Glad I stayed up to see it before bed. I love the shot with the greenery in the back- the rings are gorgeous, your stone- an elegant lady.

I was a WG girl, became a Platinum girl after discovering PS, but I always had a huge love for RG! I have some stackers in RG and I love the warmth and edgy feel. Thanks for chiming in Apacherose 8-)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection10|1423241878|3828334 said:
Acinom, You made it again! That uber feminine and romantic look is out of this world. Congrats :appl:

Very kind of you Confection :D
I love the soft lines and coloring as well.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EC4me|1423243826|3828351 said:
Acinom, the rings look even more beautiful now that they are on your elegant hands! Congratulations and wear them in good health!

:wavey:
Thanks EC4me

_26754.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jenncent|1423246335|3828370 said:
The whole set is absolute perfection!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: The textures, the colours, the warmth... I am in awe.

Hi Jenncent!! Do you have a thread on the ring in your avatar and am I indeed seeing frenchies in the shank. I think we are ring sisters 8-)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sweet_blossom|1423250613|3828397 said:
Such a lovely set!

Aww, thank you sweet blossom

_26755.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results