shape
carat
color
clarity

A blingtastic end to 2021

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, each new ring is better than the last. They all are simply gorgeous but oh that Tanzanite!!!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY COW WOW! I love each and every one. I want them all! What a lucky woman you are to have found those two, and the tanzy is amazing as well!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May i please be in your will?! Just kiddin (kinda). I saw your tanz on DK’s (and your) IG yesterday and my mouth literally dropped open! o_O I LOVE these all of them, and mostly the three you just showed! SoBeautiful. Happy New Year!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
A gorgeous trifecta to end the year!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a glorious group of rings. Just stunning!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them all! The pink sapphire, that color!!! I really get the look of a concave cut stone now! I had no idea how spectacular it was!!! Amazing!!! That setting is gorgeous and perfection!!! You wrapped up 2021 in a colorful and fabulous way!!!!
Thank you! :kiss2: It’s my first concave cut and I was honestly blown away by the facets. I could stare at them all day. Lol.

Those are all beautiful! What a neat cut on the tanzanite. How do you decide which to wear?!
Thank you! :mrgreen: The concave cut is so cool. It’s different in all the best ways.

Sometimes I match my rings to my clothes. However, my newest ring always gets the most attention for a little while…which makes it especially difficult when you get three new ones at basically the same time. :lol:

So you took 2021 out with a bling bang!!! Beautiful rings all!!
Love it! :kiss2: Thank you.

@elle_71125 , I got excited as soon as noticed you started a thread. You NEVER disappoint Elle. Your rings are gorgeous and look beautiful on your hand!
Aw, thank you!!! That’s so sweet of you to say. :love::love: Giving me all the warm squishy feelings over here.

Wow! Congrats! You were on a roll!!
Thank you! Hopefully, I can slow my roll now or my bling bank is going to be very mad at me. :lol:

So so gorgeous!!! Don’t know which is my fave so I can’t imagine how you choose what to wear everyday :lol-2:
Thank you! Lucy for me, the pink oval is with David Klass right now getting ready for her new dress. Still, how does one choose between a blingtastic purple three stone and the coolest tanzanite I’ve ever seen? :cheeky: Maybe I should just wear one on each hand. Lol.

Beautiful! I adore the color of each one of those!!!

Enjoy and happy New Year! (Which one are you going to wear to ring in 2022?)

Thank you! :kiss2: I don’t know which one I’ll wear yet. It‘s so hard to choose! Lol. Maybe I can just stack them.:lol:
Happy New Years!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It certainly was a blingtastic year end for you. Each piece is just so delicious!! The colors of the stones…just swoon A86567B8-0106-4644-926F-EBFC966BE0E0.gif

Happy New Year indeed!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are the Queen of Color, Elle!! You know I love them all. Still so happy for you finding not one but TWO amazing juicy (and deliciously huge) sapphires. I can't wait to see what you dream up for the pink one! And that concave cut... your video on IG really showcases the magic of the cut . DK did a great job too!
What a great handful of goodies!:kiss2:
Thank you! It’s been an exciting couple of months that‘s for sure. :mrgreen: Who knew I’d stumble into two gorgeous sapphires within a matter of weeks? I’ll definitely share about the pink one’s journey, once I start getting cads. I can’t pick a favorite but that concave cut really is something special. I think the setting let’s it shine, while still fulfilling all my bling needs. Lol.

All are gorgeous!
Thank you! :kiss2:

A showstopping end to the year!
Thank you! Mostly unexpected but I’m not one to complain about a bling windfall. :lol:

Oh my goodness! Gorgeous ring, but your orange kitty is SO adorable! I have an orange kitty just like him/her. :D

I love that stone size on you, seems to be the perfect amount of coverage. And the perfect shade of pink imo.
Thank you! That’s my sweet Bandito. His full name is Antonio Banderas (you know, cuz… Puss in Boots) but we call him Bandito for short. :kiss2:

Thank you. The pink sapphire was a fun surprise. I hadn’t expected to find one so big. Then I found the purple sapphire ring, which is even bigger. No complaints here though. :lol:

PS. I’d love to see a pic of your kitty too, if you want to share.

Wow! :kiss2: Blingtastic to the MAX.
LOVE all of your colorful bling dear @elle_71125
Your taste is impeccable.
Your collection incredible.
Colorlicious times three. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Wear in good health and colorlicious blingy joy!!!

Aw, thank you Missy! :love: You know I have a love for color. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile, you have such a gift with words. I love reading your posts.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There's such a thing as going three for three.

Then there's the Elle way of going three for three, with out of the park home runs!!! :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are all amazing!!! I cannot believe that LM ring was posted on LT! Be glad I didn't see it first! :lol: The cutting on the tanzanite is excellent! All are very beautiful!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Great way to bring in the new year with these stunners !!!!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful ! That tanzanite has got the most beautiful cut! WOW!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! Goodness overload!!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are knock out FABULOUS!! I honestly don't think I could pick only one - they're stunning!
Thank you! That’s so sweet. :love:

You always have such pretty blings! :kiss2:
Thank you! I think a lot of us (myself included) feel the same about you. :mrgreen: I certainly wouldn’t mind getting into your jewelry box.:Up_to_something:

Oh my goodness! Absolutely gorgeous! And I love your ginger cat. :love:
Thank you! And he’s a total cutie with his extra little toe beans. I wanted a ginger cat for years. So of course, he decided he likes my hubby better. :lol:

You already know how much I love all three of these
Methinks it’s time about time for an update to ‘Elle’s adventure thread’ hmmmm? :lol:

seriously tho- your concave tanzanite - what a beautiful stone. I might need to take a look at these cuts more closely. Wonder if there’s an ‘it factor’ yours (and only one other can think of) I can put a finger on that sets it apart from the rest. I now believe you could pick out a trillion that would change my mind about

and did you purchase those cadi’s with this stone in mind? What a great eye you have to score these - they look fantastic - push that needless worry about tilt window far far away!

your cad tweak journey speaks volumes in this ring. Well done ma’am. Well done. :clap:
Aw, thank you. I actually had the caddies already. I bought them a couple years ago because I fell in love with the shape. Thankfully, they worked perfectly with the tanzanite. What a stroke of luck. :mrgreen:

There is something special about that concave cut on the tanzanite. I don’t know if it’s unique to this one or not, since I’ve only seen one concave cut in person. However, I’m definitely going to buy another concave cut in the future so I guess we’ll find out.

I will have to update my “Elle’s gemstone adventure soon. I’ve been a very lazy poster. :shifty:

Exquisite! This came out so beautifully and the cut just lets the color sing
Thank you! :love: I wanted to let the center stand out but I still needed that halo so I kept it pretty minimal (vs a nice chunky halo anyways. Lol).

That pink!!!! As well as the purple?! OMG I’m soooo envious. And the cut on the tanzanite is exquisite. I saw it on D’s Instagram and knew it has to be a Pricescopers. Huge congrats on your beautiful rings - awesome way to end 2021!
Thank you! I’ve definitely had a busy and fruitful couple of months here. :lol: I got the pink with the help of @Rfisher, who knew I was looking. The purple was just a stroke of luck. Extreme luck, as a couple people who were interested in it were on their own bling bans.

I swear, the tanzanite is perfection. @PrecisionGem cut it and I seriously couldn’t love it more. :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, each new ring is better than the last. They all are simply gorgeous but oh that Tanzanite!!!!!!
Thank you! :kiss2: The tanzanite is definitely a new favorite of mine. The cutting is so gorgeous!

HOLY COW WOW! I love each and every one. I want them all! What a lucky woman you are to have found those two, and the tanzy is amazing as well!
Thank you! :love: I am feeling pretty lucky right now. My bling bank not so much but it was totally worth it. :mrgreen:

May i please be in your will?! Just kiddin (kinda). I saw your tanz on DK’s (and your) IG yesterday and my mouth literally dropped open! o_O I LOVE these all of them, and mostly the three you just showed! SoBeautiful. Happy New Year!!
lol. The highest of compliments. :lol: Thank you so much!

A gorgeous trifecta to end the year!
Thank you. It was unexpected but also kinda awesome. :mrgreen:

What a glorious group of rings. Just stunning!
Thank you! :love:

It certainly was a blingtastic year end for you. Each piece is just so delicious!! The colors of the stones…just swoon A86567B8-0106-4644-926F-EBFC966BE0E0.gif

Happy New Year indeed!!
Thank you! I adore color, if you hadn’t noticed. It was definitely the best way I could end 2021, that’s for sure. :D

There's such a thing as going three for three.

Then there's the Elle way of going three for three, with out of the park home runs!!! :love: :love: :love:
Aw, thank you prs! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: That’s quite the compliment.

Wow, those are all amazing!!! I cannot believe that LM ring was posted on LT! Be glad I didn't see it first! :lol: The cutting on the tanzanite is excellent! All are very beautiful!
Thank you! :kiss2: I swear to you, when I saw the LM piece on there, I did a double take. I never see his stuff pop up there…but I sure am happy it did (and doubly happy that you didn’t see it first). :lol: Thank you!

Great way to bring in the new year with these stunners !!!!
Thank you! It really put a skip in my step these last few weeks. :mrgreen:

They are all beautiful ! That tanzanite has got the most beautiful cut! WOW!
Thank you! The tanzanite is a concave cut and I’m totally obsessed with it. Who knew concave cutting could be so delicious?! :kiss2:

OMG!!! Goodness overload!!!!
Thank you! :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went almost all of 2021 without a ring project. I think, like most people, I was in a bit of a funk. However, I think I‘ve more than made up for it in the last several weeks. In 0 to 60 fashion, I now have three new rings to add to my collection.

First, I purchased this gorgeous pink sapphire ring on Etsy (thanks to @Rfisher who shared it with me). It’s 4.7cts of pure purplish pink goodness.
I had the stone polished by DK and it looks amazing now. These pics are pre-polish but I have more info & pics in this thread (click here).
It’s destined for a juicy halo in the very near future (I am a halo hoe after all). :mrgreen: :saint:

3ADFA0D9-14AF-423D-82A9-0B1B11503122.jpeg

Such a puuuurfect pink widdle nose. Almost as pprecious as that perfectly pink sapphire. Love!!:kiss2:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Then, a mere 10 days before Christmas, I woke up to this beautiful purple sapphire ring on Loupe Troop. A 5ct, unheated, Leon Mege masterpiece. It goes from grape jelly to straight fuchsia and I LOVE it!
I like to think of this as a surprise Christmas gift to myself. :evil2:
(more pics here)

E670E79D-4ABA-4053-9549-3BE1BC1FBE16.jpeg

beautiful find!!! I can’t believe those purples match! Congrats on finding this treasure! Very pretty!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Auntie Scotty will be right over to sit those 2!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a puuuurfect pink widdle nose. Almost as pprecious as that perfectly pink sapphire. Love!!:kiss2:
He’s super cute, right?! :love: He’s my best bling model too. :lol:
Thank you. I can’t wait to set the pink sapphire in a new dress (aka: a halo).

The facets…the freaking facets are unbelievable :kiss2:
Yes!! Gene definitely outdid himself with this one. The cut is gorgeous!

Auntie Scotty will be right over to sit those 2!!
Lol. You want to pet sit while you’re at it? :lol:

Thank you. :mrgreen:

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
He’s super cute, right?! :love: He’s my best bling model too. :lol:
Thank you. I can’t wait to set the pink sapphire in a new dress (aka: a halo).

Yes!! Gene definitely outdid himself with this one. The cut is gorgeous!

Lol. You want to pet sit while you’re at it? :lol:

Thank you. :mrgreen:

I will fish sit dog sit bird sit spider sit and lizard sit if I get to hold the baby!!!!! LOLOLOL

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well now I know that the "rule of threes" is true!
Things that come in threes are the best!
Each piece is gorgeous.. enjoy them all. :love:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:
OMG. Too bad there's no jaw drop emoji! These are spectacular! Now I really need to pay attention to those concave cuts as well. I am floored. They are all so juicy! Now I'm waiting for that new dress on the pink!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those colors are amazing and that ring by DK...gorgeous! Beautiful cut and the perfect setting!

SapphireBomb

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yup you more than made up for a year without a ring project.
This trio is outstanding!
The mege purple is absolutely smashing!!!!
Congratulations!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well now I know that the "rule of threes" is true!
Things that come in threes are the best!
Each piece is gorgeous.. enjoy them all. :love:
Thank you so much! :kiss2:

:kiss2:
OMG. Too bad there's no jaw drop emoji! These are spectacular! Now I really need to pay attention to those concave cuts as well. I am floored. They are all so juicy! Now I'm waiting for that new dress on the pink!
Thank you! :love: The concave cutting really did blow me out of the water. It has so much brilliance to it. I’m eager for the pink to get her new dress as well. I sure to love a blingy halo.:mrgreen:

Wow! Those colors are amazing and that ring by DK...gorgeous! Beautiful cut and the perfect setting!
Thank you! :kiss2: I love them all but I’m particularly proud of the tanzanite ring, as that’s the one I spent so much time working on.

Yup you more than made up for a year without a ring project.
This trio is outstanding!
The mege purple is absolutely smashing!!!!
Congratulations!
Thank you! :love: I am obsessed with that purple. What a stroke of luck on that one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results